Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
move here @#$% no!

visit, heck why not, its kinda nice
Old 7/15/05, 05:42 AM
GTR Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by mizanin@July 14, 2005, 2:50 PM
But it stinks in Meechigan, and everybody's stupid.

What's this summer thing? And why in God's name would you leave California to go to Michigan. I'll give you a little help -- don't ever move where it snows. 6 months of cold grey skies and snowy weather. Blech. Stinks here in Cleveland, and was in Detroit for NAIAS when they had the big snowstorm... at least a foot of snow overnight, and the roads weren't cleared. You're II will have a hard time with that
Ha Ha, the 2wd trucks have problems with a foot of unplowed snow.
Old 7/15/05, 10:38 AM
Post *****

even though its summer and 90+ right now
Old 7/15/05, 11:35 AM
GTR Member

Originally posted by mizanin@July 14, 2005, 2:50 PM
But it stinks in Meechigan, and everybody's stupid.

What's this summer thing? And why in God's name would you leave California to go to Michigan. I'll give you a little help -- don't ever move where it snows. 6 months of cold grey skies and snowy weather. Blech. Stinks here in Cleveland, and was in Detroit for NAIAS when they had the big snowstorm... at least a foot of snow overnight, and the roads weren't cleared. You're II will have a hard time with that
Arin, i was regarding this post ^^ Next time take the consideration to look
Old 7/15/05, 12:20 PM
Post *****

sorry, the ' ' was meant as a joke.

i was reffering to what the temp was right now, and how it isnt all that bad. plus i could always garage the II during winter. cuz my winter (despite being in Cali, aint that warm either. its cold and rainy, which (while not as bad as snow) isnt something i'd want for my car anyway. i may have to garage it and get a beater anyways.
Old 7/15/05, 06:53 PM
GTR Member

What?? Don't garage it in the winter. It is only a II, not being mean but the value isnt gonna sky rocket anytime soon. Besides, it isnt snow and why own a car if you can't enjoy it?
Old 7/16/05, 03:00 PM
Post *****

Originally posted by Fordracing200 Yesterday@ 06:56 PM
It is only a II, not being mean but the value isnt gonna sky rocket anytime soon.
if i didnt know you were such a bum already i'd think you were joking

not mean? bullcrap! how the F is saying that my car aint worth anything NOT mean? you must have some extremely retarded form of logic

AND first you cant respect other cars, and now you cant even respect other mustangs? man you ARE a loser. just because someone else doesnt agree with what YOU like doesnt mean they are wrong. learn to, you know, accept other peole ideas for once? live and let live. if you cant understand that, then you are sharing the same mindset as saddam hussein and Adolf hitler (albeit on a much smaller scale)

and if you had HALF the brain anyone else here did, you'd know that i would NEVER even think of selling this car. i dont CARE what my car is worth in the first place. man, why are you always such an donkey doughnut?

see you in heck

sorry for haveing to work the language filters so much, mods, admin, and everyone else, but it had to be said.

Old 7/16/05, 04:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Whoa dude, calm down.

I don't think it was really meant to insult your car. I think it was meant more of why should you garage it and buy another car? Sounds a bit like if I was going to garage my V6 in the winter - it isn't necessary because my car isn't going to be worth anything in the future (even though with the kind of winters we've had lately it would be safer for me if I did garage it).

Most people not being overly fond of II's its value isn't likely to go up. (Although as they get rarer a well maintained one may, but if its a daily driver probably not).

Fordracing200, the key to his reply was in your comment "It is only a II." Whether it was meant to be or not it can be read as a dismissive and diminishing comment on a car that Arin obviously likes quite a bit. Anytime anyone has ever said "Is is only a (II, V6, etc)" about a car on a car enthusiast website brings out hard feelings.

And Arin, living in NY like Fordracing (or Cleveland like me) its hard to understand not driving a car (other than a car recognized as a collectible) in rain. I'm sure Doug's thinking is "I understand not driving through snow, but rain? How bad can rain be?"

Hope I didn't unintentionally insult anyone, and hope I wasn't a donkey donut, but just thought this was more of a simple misunderstanding that happens when we type our words and the body language, and attitude or lack thereof in our voice isn't conveyed through those typed words.

Learned long ago that when you type things you have to be extra careful about what is said because a sentence can be interpreted many different ways without hearing it said by the person stating it.

for the record... I think your car looks pretty good, especially since I'm not a huge fan of II's, but white with blue really looks good on it, brings out things that I guess get lost with other colors on the II.
Old 7/16/05, 05:25 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
Originally posted by future9er24@July 16, 2005, 5:03 PM
... how the F...
What a rant! You've been on a roll lately.

It appears you are stepping it up to demean yourself. Vulgarity is for the weak trailer trash and does not impress but it can sure point you in the right direction if that is what you seek.

BTW, every Mustang gets criticized and trashed. No exceptions. Keep it cool.
Old 7/17/05, 06:14 PM
GTR Member

I meant by the it is only a Ii statement that its not like it is a BOSS 429 or a cobra R, it isnt rare and he should drive it all the time, especially since he likes it. AND, Arin the things you said aren't appropriate, no need to resort to name calling because you took something I said the wrong way. I agree with what George and John said and would appreciate it if you would understand where i am coming from and stop resorting to the low level of name calling.
Old 7/17/05, 09:00 PM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Take it easy guys.
Old 7/17/05, 10:01 PM
I'm people, and I like.

II prices ARE going up!
And i wouldnt want to drive a II in the snow if I had one. In the rain, maybe, but just because I wouldnt want to buy another car. But it's understandible.
Lots of people buy cars and dont use them during the winter (especially classic mustangs)
Old 7/17/05, 10:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by 1999 Black 35th GT@July 11, 2005, 12:53 PM
I think I can see his afro on the horizon
No that was an eclipse blocking out the sun ! good thing in the heat huh ?
Old 7/17/05, 10:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey Arin we if were lucky only get snow here one day out of the year , if we want snow go out look at the mountains or drive for an hour Whalla SNOW . Your welcome any-time .
Old 7/18/05, 06:43 AM

Originally posted by mr-mstng@July 17, 2005, 11:03 PM
Take it easy guys.
There was no scolding or bashing intended on my post. It was an opinion offered with good intentions as if he were to be one of my sons. I belief Arin has a good head on his shoulders and I figured I remind him that is the place to keep it.
Old 7/18/05, 07:31 AM
Post *****

how do you get snow only one day? youre in canada :scratch: lol

honestly though, canada is awesome
Old 7/18/05, 03:48 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@July 18, 2005, 7:46 AM
There was no scolding or bashing intended on my post. It was an opinion offered with good intentions as if he were to be one of my sons. I belief Arin has a good head on his shoulders and I figured I remind him that is the place to keep it.
George, He wasnt talking about you. You are one of the best members on here. We or at least I appreciate your opinons.
Old 7/18/05, 04:35 PM

Originally posted by Fordracing200@July 18, 2005, 5:51 PM
... You are one of the best members on here...
I know THAT!!!
But to be sure we should poll the Mods.

Old 7/18/05, 04:54 PM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
George,

this mod has noticed your input

I was in Surry bc in December last year and it snowed for the 4 days I was there........................

Anyhoo, back to topic......... (can't be seen hijacking around here anymore!)
Old 7/18/05, 06:57 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@July 18, 2005, 5:38 PM
I know THAT!!!
But to be sure we should poll the Mods.

ha ha

Quick Reply: didnt think you'd hear from me yet