Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Car Tinting San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 12/14/11, 03:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Tinting San Diego

Window tinting is an essential way to improve the style and comfort of your automobile. The best perk that comes from having your windows tinted is that it protects your car’s interior, as well as yourself, from the harmful rays of the sun, making the interior less likely to crack or fade. Additionally, it will keep your car at a more comfortable temperature, and prevent the UV rays from burning your skin on longer drives.

Old 12/15/11, 10:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ntimoshik
Window tinting is an essential way to improve the style and comfort of your automobile. The best perk that comes from having your windows tinted is that it protects your car’s interior, as well as yourself, from the harmful rays of the sun, making the interior less likely to crack or fade. Additionally, it will keep your car at a more comfortable temperature, and prevent the UV rays from burning your skin on longer drives.

As much as I love the whole tinting idea, unfortunatly in some states such as mine, most tinting is illegal! Here in Pa, only very light shades of tint are allowed and only on windows that are behind the driver. If it were legal here, my windows would appear almost black from the outside and include all the windows!