Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Big Brother 6

Search this Thread

Old 8/9/05, 10:51 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K, who is watching this???

I watch every year, and every year pick my favs. I am applying to be on the show next year...

Anyway, whose your fave, why?

I respect, and honor all fireman, but I gotta say, Eric was just toooooooo over the top. He came off to me as a guy who is almost using his career and the publics respect for it as an advantage in the game.

Just thought I would see who else is addicted to this show like we are. One year we actually bought the 24 hour feed, and we would hook up the computer to the Big Screen and that was our TV Viewing! Voyuerism at its best...
Old 8/10/05, 12:59 AM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I cannot stand that program, I would rather boild my head in acid that watch those inane cretins anymore!
Old 8/10/05, 04:42 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I watched the first season relentlessly- then I never watched again.
Old 8/10/05, 05:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Exclamation

I watch it Jessica!! I've missed last night show, (Bunco night ). What happened???? Who got voted out??

I agree with you about Eric. He was awfully bossy and then he would say one thing, and then later contradict himself. (I hate that) When he was HOH he could make the rules, and everyone was to abide by them, and be happy!!! .... but it was different later on! He got really defensive and started acting like a fool.

I doubt any couple will survive. It makes too much sense to leave one in the game. They will be slowly picked off one by one. Those that lost their partners early will prob fly under the radar for a while.

Not sure yet who is my fav. I think Kaysar would have made a good player. He was very strategic. I really liked Kaysar's planning. Janelle may do alright, but she has alot of enemies already IMO.

At this point, hard to say who I think will win......
Old 8/10/05, 05:20 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

What was the twist this year?
Old 8/10/05, 07:20 AM
Cobra Member

What's Big brother?

I thought that's when you volunteer to pal around with a young person who needs a male adult in his life to give guidance and do things with.
Old 8/10/05, 10:38 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

YEY!! Lynell!!!

K, lemme recap for ya: No one got voted off last night. They had the Veto Competition, which James won. James and Sarah are on the block, and of course, James used the Veto on himself.

After the competition, "The Friendship" (Makes my skin crawl everytime they call it that!) had this big discussion with Howie, on who he was going to put on the block to replace James. They ALL knew James was gonna take himself off. Well, The Friendship decides with Howie to put up a Pawn (which we ALL know is a bad idea, thanks to Evil Will). April volunteers, and so do Ivette. Then the next day, April starts to get cold feet, and tries to talk to Ivette about maybe it would be better for her to go up. Well, Ivette loses her poo all over April. They get into a big ole cat fat, yelling and screaming at each other. April then starts making waves for Ivette, making little comments to everyone that she is really a lot more dangerous than James or Sarah. Sooo, when the Veto Meeting happend, Howie puts up IVETTE! I was thrilled, I would love nothing less than to see her AND Maggie bounced.

The America's Choice Poll for who is coming back is still open. GO VOTE FOR KAYSAR!!!

Everyone else do me a favor, even if you dont watch the show... Go to abc.com, and click on Big Brother 6. Go to the America's Choice Poll, and VOTE FOR KAYSAR! He is from my local area, in fact works near hubby.

I love this show. Every year it gets better.

April this year its called :Summer of Secrets. The biggest secret was that each member in the house had a partner. If the couple makes it to the final two, then the runner up gets 250k, and the winner gets 1mil. The next secret is that one of the house guests voted out will come back, and the public gets to choose... America's Choice.

They also had this cool gold roomm with safes in it, they had clues to get the combo. Once they got it open it has PB&J sandwiches in it (You watched Year One, you know what thats about) and they each had to take one and open it. There was a PB&J pass in one.

They added a second floor to the house, and a couple more rooms. They also put in a new pool, and in ground hot tub.
Old 8/11/05, 05:35 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

NOW I wish I would have watched it.

The first season I got the webcam on the net- I was addicted. I didn't leave the house when it was on.

I am currently addicted to the amazing race reruns on Game show network.

AND we just got a new channel- Reality TV.
Old 8/11/05, 07:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Jessica,

I hate that I missed it!! You can see that Ivette was starting to flake out a bit... so I am not surprised that she went off on April like she did. I think Howie made a good choice putting her up. She will more then likely get voted off IMO, then Sarah and James will still be in the house together!

Did they give any hints to how the America's Choice was going? I hope Kaysar comes back in. He really is the best player.

Well, tonight is the night!! I will be watching for sure..... Do you watch any of the live feeds? I don't... I do visit one of the message board forums, but I am usually at another forum -------------
>hmm, whats the name of that one, I can't recall... lol, something with Mustangs, I think.... <

Anyhow, tonight will be interesting as usual, I can't wait!

Thanks for the update Jess!
Old 8/11/05, 10:23 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

I am so stoked I have someone to talk to about this!! LOL

K, I can NOT WAIT. I have got my kid watching too. She is all into it, got her dad and step mom watching it, LOL

I so want Kaysar to come back in. I always though Ivette was a female dog, from the beginning I couldnt stand her. BB1 set a precedent, if they put up a pawn, the pawn always goes. If Ivette goes, and Kaysar comes back, The Friendship is OVER! They can just get Maggie out.

No live feed this year, we agreed it would just keep us glued to our computers more than we already are... that other site you were talking about... I think I have been there, and man its just as addictive...

I am going to have to hit the forums for BB6. I wanna see everyone talk trash about The Friendship, LOL! Oh, I was gonna say, I think James got the raw end of the stick. I mean, he didnt LIE. He changed his mind, and what did they expect out of him when Maggie went after him like that? Did they really expect him to stick to his original plan? Please. He had a plan, then, Maggie changed it.

Anyway, I will be watching for sure tonight. Dont forget we get tape delay, you guys get it live... so dont post until after it airs here, K?
Old 8/11/05, 06:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

WELCOME BACK KAYSAR!!!

82% of the AMERICAS CHOICE VOTING!!!
Old 8/11/05, 07:24 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Woooyah!!!!!!!!

I am TOTALLY stoked, now I cant wait to see Ivette voted off!!!!!!

Dont tell me Lynell, wait til I see it k?? LOL
Old 8/11/05, 09:50 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Well it couldnt have been perfect. LOL

Kaysar is back, but Sarah is gone... I am so mad Ivette didnt get voted out!
Old 8/12/05, 07:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@August 11, 2005, 9:53 PM
Well it couldnt have been perfect. LOL

Kaysar is back, but Sarah is gone... I am so mad Ivette didnt get voted out!

I know, I felt so sad for Sarah.
But its just a matter of time now with Ivette... now that her "Cappy" aint back in the house :P Kaysar to the rescue!! This show keeps getting better and better Ahhh, now we have to wait till tomorrow ...... :tapsfingers:
Old 8/12/05, 11:07 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

Lynell, do you watch the Morning Show, House Calls? I never have seen it...

I LOVED how The Friendship didnt rush to welcome Kaysar back, and Janey tackled him. LOL! I wonder who won the HOH, I can ONLY hope it was James or Kaysar.
Old 8/12/05, 11:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

Jessica,
I do not watch the show on CBS on Friday mornings because I am at work that day...

Oh, and about HOH, from what I gathered in some of the forums, Kaysar gave the HOH comp to Jennifer.... Big Brother Info

QUOTE FROM SITE: Jennifer is the new Head of Household. After 14 hours, she and Kaysar stuck a deal and he agreed to let her take the Head of Household position and she agreed to follow out his plans to backdoor James using two of her group as pawns.
Old 8/12/05, 11:35 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

OMG He gave it to one of The Friendship??? Hmmm, I dont know if I trust this whole thing... Why does Kaysar want James out when he hasnt seen first hand all of the stuff going on???

Seems like a dangerous plot for sure...
Old 8/12/05, 01:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@August 12, 2005, 11:38 AM
OMG He gave it to one of The Friendship??? Hmmm, I dont know if I trust this whole thing... Why does Kaysar want James out when he hasnt seen first hand all of the stuff going on???

Seems like a dangerous plot for sure...

Well, maybe he feels James is a threat? Or, he may be just trying to cover his butt for now, and it could end up being a big "back in your face" thing, like he's pulled off before.

I think Kaysar has the mental ability to win this thing... I have my money on him!

And, too, he knows what goes on each day with these people, where all we know is what is recapped for us.
Old 8/16/05, 02:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Jessica, are you anxiously awaiting tonites show???
Old 8/16/05, 06:33 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Heck yes!!!! Our entire family is on pins and needles, LOL

I almost want you to tell me the outcome, but, no... maybe not. I dont trust Jennifer, not one bit.

Quick Reply: Big Brother 6