Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

24 - Season 5

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/06, 05:20 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had to go back too...NOW I understand why Jack told him he was the only one who could fly the plane.

More Important: Did Martha off herself?

When Is Novick going to buy a clue????????
Old 5/4/06, 06:03 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194191,00.html

Logan article.....
Old 5/6/06, 07:30 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Google this: [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/she_devil.gif[/img]

Irapusatinkaatsempokitasanoigavetapaakemparorokari tyo
Old 5/6/06, 07:38 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I did. It's a long Turkish word. What the heck does it have to do with 24? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

Were you thinking you were involved in some wierd thread game???
Old 5/6/06, 07:47 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05GT-O.C.D. @ May 6, 2006, 8:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I did. It's a long Turkish word. What the heck does it have to do with 24? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

Were you thinking you were involved in some wierd thread game???
[/b][/quote]
Duh.. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

In Matsigenka (also spelled Machiguenga), IRAPUSATINKAATSEMPOKITASANOIGAVETAPAAKEMPAROROKARI TYO is the longest word.
<span style="color:#FF0000">
It means: "They will probably really go head over heels into the water when they arrive but not stay that way". </span>

Any character on 24 you know go into the water lately?
Old 5/6/06, 07:56 PM
I lust for a M24

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/doh.gif[/img] I should've known that. I misspelled that word in my 8th grade spelling bee. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/doh.gif[/img]

IRAPUSATINKAATSEMPOKITASANOIGAVETAPAAKEMPAROROKARI TYO,

in a sentence.

HELLER IRAPUSATINKAATSEMPOKITASANOIGAVETAPAAKEMPAROROKARI TYO SO HE CAN HELP TAKE DOWN LOGAN.

Spelled:
I R A P U S A T I N K A A T S E M P O K I T A S A N O I G A V E T A P A A K E M P A R O R O K A R I T Y O

YEAH THAT'S IT. IRAPUSATINKAATSEMPOKITASANOIGAVETAPAAKEMPAROROKARI TYO

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 5/6/06, 08:20 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

NO more spoilers from me...

Except Marthas about to go all Dirty harry on someone.......
Old 5/8/06, 05:09 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Loook Look: PS- TOLDJA!
Did you all Miss seeing Bierko?

Jack tells Karen that he has the recording and that he need Curtis and a team to protect him from Henderson’s men when he lands.

Curtis tells Audrey that her father is alive and he is expected to make it.

Graham and his men find a way to simulate a distress signal from the plane that requires an F-18 fighter jet to shoot the plane down. Logan gives the order.

The military calls Logan about the distress code. Logan acts surprised. Logan gives the approval for the plane to be shot down.

Jack gets a call from Karen saying the F-18 is on the way to shoot them down. Jack decides to take matters into his own hands. CTU begins to look for an open straight freeway to land on.

Chloe made her way back to CTU and is tracking the F-18 to see how much time Jack has. They intend to land on the 118 freeway.

They start to make the plane descend fast because the F-18 is closing in quickly. The military are now concerned because the plane is too low and they can't fire. Logan is pissed because he knew the missile was his last chance. The plane touches down and stops just in time.

Bierko wakes up and is being moved to district headquarters where he will be in a holding facility. Karen finally tells Miles what is going on, who thinks Karen is crazy and that they are putting their careers on the line for this recording.

On the drive to headquarters, Bierko nods his head at the driver.

Logan knows it’s only a matter of time before Jack gets the recording to CTU and takes out his gun. Graham agrees that its time for Logan to end this. Logan prepares to kill himself but his phone rings. It’s Miles who tells Logan he wants to help. Miles will do anything to advance his career.

At CTU Miles goes into the room where Chole is working on the recording. He angles himself so Chloe can’t see what he is doing. Miles points a laser at the recording.
Old 5/8/06, 06:27 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

You buncha sissies-
24 is on in 36 minutes and you all haven't congratulated me for the heller is alive riddle I stole
Old 5/8/06, 06:35 PM
I lust for a M24

I've been too busy trying to find a new avatar.
Old 5/9/06, 05:09 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

WOW!

I almost want the president to pin it on everyone else and get off.......
Old 5/11/06, 05:25 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

No one has anything to say? WTH?
Old 5/11/06, 06:29 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. That episode was borderline aggravating. Why has Mike Novik not yet a.) figured out something bad is happening and either tried to call Jack, CTU or someone else he trusts. Or b.) why hasn't Jack, Bill, Audry, Karen, etc called Mike to let him know what's going on. I don't see how he could be in the dark so much. I mean, I know he's aware something is wrong, but he doesn't really know anything yet.

Also, the thing that ticks me off more than anything is that when Jack had that recording he never made some kind of copy of it with his magical PDA or something. Also, if I were him, the second I would have walked into CTU, I would have gotten Karen, Bill, Curtis, everyone who matters in there and played the recording for them while waiting for that conference call. That way, when (not if) something happened to the recording, there were at least several witnesses to it. I would have probably conference called Novik and the Vice Pres as well. Where has he been in the last few hours? And is Wayne sleeping or something? I have a feeling he is going to shoot Logan. Either him or Martha.
Old 5/11/06, 07:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

I would bet Jack did make a copy. I don't know what is up with Novick, he's either afraid of Logan or a total idiot. I don't see Logan getting killed, he's a great character. So much fun to hate. Maybe next year, but with 24, who knows ?
Old 5/11/06, 08:22 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Yea, the tape has me pissed off.
Old 5/12/06, 03:14 AM
Bullitt Member

That tape thing had me just about screaming at the TV. Why didn't Jack have somebody listen to it or make a copy? That PDA does everything else in the world, why not make a copy? Who knows, maybe he did. He's just trying to find a mole in CTU, paranoid after all the others that have been found over the years. And I hope he kills that dink from Homeland Security, or let Chloe have some fum with that stun gun.
Old 5/12/06, 05:04 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Yea- He didn't think to use the magical PDA the first time...And Him CHLOE OR BILL (WTF) Didn't think to make a copy the SECOND TIME?? JEBUS!
I hear there is a cannister of nerve gas left- which makes no sense- there were 20-
Hospital-1
CTU-1
Mall-1
Wilshire Gas-17..

Novick is smart- why is he acting STUPID?

I do hear Mrs Logan does the smackdown on someone though. I hope its Mr bluetooth.

I actually don't want Logan to go- I like him.

Now Henderson- Did He kill Evelyn or what?
Old 5/12/06, 05:18 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Also, when that snake Miles pushed the button on his LED recorder eraser thingy, any EM pulse that would have been able to erase a digital recording would have certainly affected her notebook computer, don'tcha think? Chloe would have definitely noticed-she is a pretty smart one!
Old 5/15/06, 05:08 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Let the Monday smackdown Commence.......

Let's just say someone gets killed before they can kill someone else...
Old 5/15/06, 06:41 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I am in a moral delima of biblical proportions here. The 2hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy is on tonight from 8pm-10pm, which overlaps 24... both shows are great and after seeing the first part of the finale last night, I dont know which one to watch!!!! For the first time in 5 seasons, i think I will be DVR'n 24 and watching grey's. Forgive me for I have sin'd

Quick Reply: 24 - Season 5