Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

24 - Season 5

Search this Thread

Old 4/24/06, 08:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ April 24, 2006, 10:28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

More important- Who is on the fricking plane?

The russian prez?
[/b][/quote]

Russian prez, I didn't think of that. Could be. Maybe the German intelligence guy.
Old 4/24/06, 08:35 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
darn Mark, I forgot about him!

Did I miss something... who were all the guys with the stupid Bluetooth headsets all sitting around on the phone w/ Logan?

But maybe the Russian prez or German intel guy's tied to Bierko?
Old 4/24/06, 08:40 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I thought the one looked like Opie myself.........

I saw a buncha British flags flying over on those cars [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] Who are the british bad guys?

OOH and the german guy- forgot about him.

But you never saw the russians leave.........

Jack is on the plane........ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 4/25/06, 02:50 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I agree with you guys that Heller isnt dead. Remember he was a military man prior to being in politics so i bet he had a plan before he swerved.

Not sure who's on teh plan, but the preview showed a guy id never seen before.

As for Romano (the guy with teh blue tooth used to play Dr. Romano on ER and had a great character), I'm not sure whats up, but they have something else schemed and i bet its big.
Old 4/25/06, 05:14 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

ROMANO! I knew he was familiar( loved Romano he was such a hiney) Quit watching ER when he got mashed by the copter.

Did anyone catch where Heller implied Logan killed Cummings?

So- What is it that is so big? Henderson did say it was bigger than the president though.......
they interviewed Kiefer Sutherland as a promotion for "The Sentinel". They briefly touched on "24", Sutherland saying they were filming the finale and that it would tie in directly with the start of season 6 in a way that they had never done before. Not sure what he meant (back-to-back days?!).

On Fox.com they have detailed character profiles:

Heller:
EXPERIENCE:
Department of Defense - Secretary
Member of the President’s Cabinet
Anderson Aerospace Corporation - President & CEO
Ballard Technology - CFO
U.S. Ballistic Missile Threat Committee -
Counsellor to the President
U.S. Commission to Assess National Security Policy - Chairman
The President’s Economic Stabilization Program - Director
United States Congress, Representative
House Armed Services Committee - Chairman
House Appropriations Committee - Member
Applied Aviation Company - President

EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – Yale University

MILITARY:
US Army - Air Defense Artillery Officer
Pilot and Instructor
Captain, Retired Reserve

HONORS:
Presidential Medal of Freedom
Aerospace Executive of the Year
Board of Trustee, National Park Foundation
Board of Trustee, Freedom Foundation
NROTC Scholarship

PERSONAL:
Daughter – Audrey Raines
Son – Richard Heller
Old 4/25/06, 06:33 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I couldn't believe it when I saw Romano on there. I couldn't stand him (his character) on ER and I was happy when he died. I wonder what role he has in all of this mess. I noticed one of the cars near the plane had a British flag on the hood and another one had, I think, a French flag. It looked like Italy's flag but with a blue stripe instead of green. I'm too lazy to look that up right now. I'm wondering if there's some kind of secret, international consipiracy going on or something.

I too kina think that Heller is still alive, but at the same time, with the way they've been axing people this season, I'm assuming he's dead. As far as Aaron Pierce, I have a feeling he's being held in some dark, locked room and Martha or Mike Novak will find him and he'll help bring down Logan. I was glad to see Curtis resurface and I wonder what the status of Wayne Palmer is right now.

All I know is that I freaking love this show and with the comments about the finale tieing into next season, I'm wondering the same thing; if it's going to take place the day after this one. That would be interesting. I think they'll need to do something like that instead of continuing to have a year or two lapse between each season. Anyone got any spoilers to share?
Old 4/25/06, 09:29 AM
Bullitt Member

That was a good episode, but I'm wondering who else Fox is going to bring in from the movie Robocop. Fist its Peter Weller, now they have Paul McCrane. Who's next, Kurtwood Smith? He would make a great retired operative with a link to Jack. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 4/25/06, 10:09 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
The Back to Back days makes sense.
Old 4/25/06, 12:51 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
John H, I'm with you. I love this show too. The way it has exceded my thoughts about how could it be better than last year is amazing. Now with these thoughts that next season will run in conjunction with this season makes waiting till the new year even harder. Can't wait till next week. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 4/26/06, 05:18 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

HOW can they NOT sleep for 48 HOURS? I think it will be a day or 2 after.

I also read someone you think is dead is not dead. Who?
Heller?
Palmer?
Tony?
Michelle?
Old 4/26/06, 06:52 AM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ April 26, 2006, 7:21 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
HOW can they NOT sleep for 48 HOURS? I think it will be a day or 2 after.

I also read someone you think is dead is not dead. Who?
Heller?
Palmer?
Tony?
Michelle?
[/b][/quote]

Hmmm.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] I didn't even think of the fact they'd be going 48 hours with no sleep if they did next season as "tomorrow". Good call. Makes me rethink the likeliness that they would do that. But maybe it could be a few days later instead of the next day. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]

And as far as who's possibly not dead, I'm going with Heller. I'd rather it be Tony though. The only reason I didn't say Palmer is that we already know he's dead and that's mainly because he's current show "The Unit" is doing well and I think they just renewed it for next year. So I don't see him doing both shows. I've always liked Tony and was hoping that he'd come back to take over CTU is Buchannon (sp?) got bumped. But, that injection in the checst by Henderson probably eliminated that possibility. I say probably because who knows if there was something in that syringe that maybe just put him in a super deep coma or something making it appear that he's dead. Now, after those two somewhat out-there possibilities, I'm assuming Heller bailed out of the car before going over the cliff, or was able to get out of it once the car hit the water. He was ex-military and and I'd like to think he had some common sense or survival instinct in him.

Geeze.... it's only Wednesday?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] How am I supposed to make it til Monday without finding out what's going on? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img]
Old 4/26/06, 08:26 AM
Team Mustang Source

From RoboCop:
Emil Anatowsky (Paul McCrane, after firing the Cobra assault cannon.)"I like it!!!!"
Love that line!

And I also loved his character ins ER! Also am a Simon Cowell fan as well.
Old 4/27/06, 05:08 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

As well- Hes busy selling allstate insurance [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Maybe that is why we didn't see the car explode- because it gives you a things that go hmmmmmm likeeyhood.

I think Miles is slimy as a snake-he reminds me of Hanibal Lechter when he talks.

Karen is slowly waking up and realizing she is being played.

AND Is Gardener Dumb as dirt or what?
Old 4/27/06, 05:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(buzz_s281 @ April 25, 2006, 11:32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That was a good episode, but I'm wondering who else Fox is going to bring in from the movie Robocop. Fist its Peter Weller, now they have Paul McCrane. Who's next, Kurtwood Smith? He would make a great retired operative with a link to Jack. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Also Ray Wise (VP Gardner) played Leon Nash in Robo...just a note, nearly every character he has played that I have seen have ususally been despicable in one way or another!
Old 4/27/06, 05:27 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 4/27/06, 05:39 AM
Team Mustang Source

Robo (first movie) Kicks tail!!!
Old 5/1/06, 08:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

It's MONDAY. Jack is having a really bad day. His friends have been murdered, He's been gassed, shot at, robbed a bank, gained and lost his job again, his daughter hates him and is shacked up with a creepy guy,his girlfriend had her artery slit, her father and his old boss may be dead, there is a warrant for his arrest, the military and police are hunting for him, and now he hijacks a plane. Now thats a what I call a really bad day, what's next ?
Old 5/2/06, 05:12 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Did Martha just off herself???

El Presidente is getting desperate! Odds are the plane won't get shot down.

I thought the pilot knocked the copilot on the head and opened the door. Where is he??
Old 5/2/06, 05:38 AM
Team Mustang Source

You have it backwards, the copilot whacked the pilot-yeah, I was a bit confused too.
Old 5/2/06, 03:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberius1701 @ May 2, 2006, 7:41 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You have it backwards, the copilot whacked the pilot-yeah, I was a bit confused too.
[/b][/quote]
I had to watch that part again. The co pilot punched the pilot as the pilot lunged to unlock the door. Then Jack hit the co pilot with a right cross then an ellbow to the face. I watched that punch 4 or 5 times.

Quick Reply: 24 - Season 5