Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

24 - Season 5

Search this Thread

Old 4/18/06, 06:27 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ April 18, 2006, 7:11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Audreys arm isn't missing- She will have that taken care of AFTER she shoots henderson and recovers the tape. Didn't you see next weeks previews? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] But Jack Being Jack likely took out the tape before he handed it over.

WTH! I thought Gardener suspected Logan was corrupt. Why is he letting Heller get screwed over?
I want to know what they did with Aaron! And if Evelyn is dead.
[/b][/quote]

I think the recorder is digital . . so no tape. (But I could be wrong.)
Old 4/18/06, 06:46 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
OMG. I don't know if I can wait til next Monday. I need to see next week's episode like 5 minutes ago! I hope this week flies by.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evil_Capri @ April 18, 2006, 8:30 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I think the recorder is digital . . so no tape. (But I could be wrong.)
[/b][/quote]

I wonder if Jack somehow uploaded the file or a copy of the file to his trusty PDA that seemingly can do everything in the world. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] I'd have to believe that he wouldn't hand over the only copy of the recording knowing he'd be without proof to bring down Logan. And we all know that of all people to not jeapordize the counrty for the life of one person (Audrey), Jack would normally make that sacrifice. But maybe the trauma of losing his wife in season 1 clouded his judgement? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 4/18/06, 04:42 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAS to be on his PDA.
Always is..........Its a magic PDA.

And WTH ===is everyone having a little slumber party over at Buchanons house?
Old 4/19/06, 05:18 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ok:
Where do you think they have Aaron Hidden? (and did you notice Marthas cell # was a real one, not a 555?)

Are they going to kill Martha?

Does Audrey bite it from her arm wound?

What is Chloe doing at Bills house?

Did Jack give up the ONLY Tape?

Is Evelyn Dead too?

And How Can Henderson be so slick? It doesn't fit- Jack can normally Nab anyone, whats this like the 12th time he escaped?
Old 4/20/06, 08:20 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/she_devil.gif[/img]

<span style="color:#FFFF99">Van Nuys Airport: Jack is tending to Audrey’s wound when one of Secretary Heller’s guards cell phone rings. Jack answers and it’s Heller. Jack tells Heller about the shootout and that Henderson is in possession of the tape.

Bill Buchanan’s house: Bill and Chloe are inside the house. Bill’s phone rings and it’s Jack. Jack speaks with Chloe and tells her that he needs her to track Henderson’s movements. Bill and Chloe focus all their efforts into finding Henderson and Jack and Audrey leave the airport.

Logan’s Retreat: Henderson calls President Logan. Henderson tells Logan that he is keeping the tape in a safe place and it’s his insurance policy against Logan. The President calls a group of men and tells them not to go after Henderson.

Jack and Audrey: Chloe is able to track down Henderson and she forwards the location to Jack and he finds Henderson and rams into his car. There is a shootout and Henderson runs out of ammo and Jack captures him but Henderson no longer has the tape and he has given it to one of his operatives. Jack and Chloe figure out that Henderson passed off the tape to someone who was en route to the Van Nuys airport. The plane that the courier is on is a Diplomatic plane that has clearance to fly even with Martial Law imposed. Audrey tells Jack to do whatever he has to in order to expose Logan as a traitor so Jack goes to try and track down the courier at the airport, and he makes a huge mistake and leaves a locked up Henderson and Audrey at the barn until Curtis and his team get there to transport them back to CTU.

CTU: Myles gets a lead on Chloe’s location and gives it to Karen. Karen sends a tactical team over to Buchanan’s house to pick them up. But Karen has a change of heart because she thinks something is up with Logan and she calls Bill and tells him to get out because a SWAT team is coming after them. Bill tells Chloe but she doesn’t want to leave because she is close to getting the passenger list for the diplomatic plane

Audrey and Henderson: Audrey has Henderson at gunpoint. They hear a helicopter and it lands and Henderson’s men pour our and head after Audrey. Suddenly the CTU field ops helicopter arrives and Curtis and his guys wipe out Henderson’s men and Curtis is able to capture Henderson. So Curtis is now in control and is taking Audrey and Henderson back to CTU and Jack must find a way to get onto the heavily guarded diplomatic plane</span>
Old 4/20/06, 08:31 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] I'm so weak!
Old 4/20/06, 08:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

What to do? read it, don't read it. Help me please. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/panic.gif[/img]
Old 4/20/06, 10:38 PM
Cobra Member

Don't do it!
Old 4/21/06, 02:49 AM
Bullitt Member

Too late, I had to read it. Not that hard to figure out what is going to happen after seeing the preview after last week's show. I can't wait until Monday. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 04:59 AM
Team Mustang Source

Reading is one thing, seeing Mr Bauer in action on Monday nights is a whole other thing!!!
Old 4/21/06, 06:11 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OK, I'm weak!!! Can't wait to see it, after that read. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 08:22 AM
Cobra Member

Yup, I too gave in to temptation and read it. This show is more addictive than any other show I've watched. It's amazing how they continually find ways to keep you hooked and keep you guessing.

Jack Bauer = my hero [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]

We need some kind of Jack Bauer smiley similar to this idea [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/007.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 08:09 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

My mondays no longer suck with 24.

The spoilers are leaving more and more out as the season progresses. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] I hate surprises.
Old 4/24/06, 05:22 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

13 hours and 38 minutes to go.

What could possibly happen tonight.

The description says the interrogation uncovers new clues with deadly consequences.

Deadly for who?
Old 4/24/06, 07:02 AM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ April 24, 2006, 7:25 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Deadly for who?
[/b][/quote]

Hopefully not for Aaron Pierce or Curtis. Those are the two guys I like the most that are left that could possibly die. I doubt they'll kill Curtis though. I see him as the only possible successor to Jack when Jack dies.
Old 4/24/06, 12:51 PM
I lust for a M24

I got a bad feeling it's Pierce.
Old 4/24/06, 08:02 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

HELLER!
Holy
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/censored.gif[/img]
Old 4/24/06, 08:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ April 24, 2006, 10:05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
HELLER!
Holy
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/censored.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Remember, this is 24, He's not dead till you see the body ! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eyebrow.gif[/img]
Old 4/24/06, 08:25 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1200custom @ April 24, 2006, 9:26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Remember, this IS 24, He's not dead till you see the body ! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eyebrow.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Granted.........

More important- Who is on the fricking plane?

The russian prez?
Old 4/24/06, 08:29 PM
I lust for a M24

Ooh, I like the speculation about the Russian prez [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

No way Heller's dead. Just don't see that happening.

I'm starting to like the Homeland lady. I think she's going to end up playing a bigger role by the end of the season.

I'm just looking forward to seeing President Scumbag get taken down.

Quick Reply: 24 - Season 5