Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

18 Yr Old PA Teen Kills 14 Yr Old Parents

Search this Thread

Old 11/20/05, 06:18 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 343 Likes on 216 Posts
I've read about him and saw a news clip as well. Nice gimmick he worked out to hopefully get spared.

Pull the switch.
Old 11/20/05, 06:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@November 19, 2005, 2:13 PM
Adolph Hitler did exactly what the 18 year old did, to a lot larger scale of course. He enjoyed the every second of anguish he caused as well. There is one thing killers have in common, they like it.

You proved my arguments without even trying.

It's Godwin's Law in progress!

check out this Wikipedia article on Godwin's Law
Old 11/21/05, 07:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by thezeppelin8@November 20, 2005, 10:52 AM
Here's a current case in California of whether a Killer should be executed. This is probably the ultimate scenario of the discussion on this topic.
Man killed four people and was a founder of one of the most notorious gangs in California. In prison he renounced his gang past, began writting children's books, and was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Should he be executed?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051118/ts_al...on_051118051207
Criminals say what you want to hear so they can get out of whatever trouble they're in. From that very link:
"In fact, despite the overwhelming nature of the evidence against him, and despite the non-existence of any credible defense, Stanley Williams has steadfastly refused to take any responsibility for the brutal, destructive and murderous acts he committed," they added.
That right there says he just "denounced" his gang and wrote children's books just as a front.

I went on a police ride-along last week, and the police officer I was with told me of an interesting incident. There was a rash of crime in this area, and they identified it to a cat burglar that would raise peoples windows and steal whatever was in reach. On one particular night, an individual had a midnight bathroom calling and upon returning to his bed, saw these hands riffling through his pants he had left on the floor. This individual grabbed the hands and pulled the cat burglar they were attached to through the window in to the room. The individual then took a knife to the burglars throat and called 911. When the police arrived, the individual was sitting on a couch. The cops asked where the burglar was and the man said, "I just couldn't do it."
Confused, the police asked, "Do what?"
"I couldn't turn him in to you all. The man was telling me he had to feed his wife and kids and pay his bills...had no job..was going through a real hard time...so I let him go. I gave him what money I had and let him go."
The police were incredulous. The man had the burgler in his custody, waiting for the police to arrest him. A criminal that had been preying on the area for months, and this fellow let him go because of the sob-story.
Oh...and the cat burglaries continued for the next 2 months after.

Criminals prey and thrive upon those that hold the belief that criminals have the same moral standards that they do. When you recognize that criminals don't share that same belief, then you can aptly give them the proper punishment.
Old 11/21/05, 10:51 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@November 20, 2005, 8:21 PM
I've read about him and saw a news clip as well. Nice gimmick he worked out to hopefully get spared.

Pull the switch.
I couldn't agree more! The reason the death sentence isn't a deterrant (sp?) is because these losers sit on death row forEVER. Cut the time from sentencing to execution to less than 30 days and see what happens. Also, put the thing on pay per view and give the proceeds to the families who were affected Don't tell me you wouldn't watch at least one of them LOL. We're all moribd down deep, but only a few of us will admit it
Old 11/21/05, 01:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by MTAS@November 21, 2005, 12:54 PM
I couldn't agree more! The reason the death sentence isn't a deterrant (sp?) is because these losers sit on death row forEVER. Cut the time from sentencing to execution to less than 30 days and see what happens. Also, put the thing on pay per view and give the proceeds to the families who were affected Don't tell me you wouldn't watch at least one of them LOL. We're all moribd down deep, but only a few of us will admit it

i agree, entirely too many people searched for and saw that beheading video when it first came out
Old 11/21/05, 02:52 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by pilot1129@November 21, 2005, 3:27 PM
i agree, entirely too many people searched for and saw that beheading video when it first came out
Oh God I forgot about that. Not me, I didn't want to see it or hear it. Now, someone who raped and beat a 6yr old girl or boy - FRY 'EM
Old 11/22/05, 10:54 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry...this kid is jacked up. Prison is too lenient for him.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,176343,00.html
Ludwig confessed to the killings, saying he shot the parents after the father told him to stop seeing his daughter, according to the filing. Ludwig said he shot Michael Borden in the back as he was going down the hallway to the front door and then headed toward Cathryn Borden.

"I shot mom as she was sitting in the chair," Ludwig was quoted as saying. "It was an intentional murder, I intended to shoot them, and I did."
In a signed statement he gave to Pennsylvania authorities, Ludwig said he went to the Borden home armed with several weapons. After Kara's father and Ludwig talked for 30 to 45 minutes, Michael Borden told the teen he could no longer see Kara.

"Ludwig said that's why he decided to shoot her dad and her mom," detectives said in the court papers.
Old 11/22/05, 05:17 PM

... he went to the Borden home armed with several weapons. After Kara's father and Ludwig talked for 30 to 45 minutes, Michael Borden told the teen he could no longer see Kara...
Got to hand it to the guy.

His attention to detail, resiliance to overcome obstacles, and endeavor to persevere are impressive. He had his mind made up he was going to enjoy that fresh 14 year old or he was going to whip some serious butt no matter what.

Who says there is no pride of achivement in this country anymore?

Old 11/27/05, 06:59 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK PUBLIC EXECUTION EX: HANGING...IT WOULD MAKE PEOPLE THINK FOR A SECOND!!!!!

HANG HIM!!!!!
Old 11/27/05, 08:20 PM
Cobra Member

wow, this is getting pretty twisted. like i said earlier though, prison with no parole would be a lot worse for him and it would be done without sinking to the level of a piece of poo like him.

And its isnt too hard to show that execution doesnt act as an effective deterrent.
Old 11/28/05, 05:41 AM
Cobra Member

it must be a public execution so people can see it with there own eyes!! other way is out of site out of mind
Old 11/28/05, 10:38 PM
Number Cruncher

Economically speaking, it's cheaper to execute than to imprison for life.
And... I've read some interesting fiction about the harvesting of a convicted killer's organs to save the lives of people in need of transplants. Given today's transplant technology, it's feasible that even a mass murderer could save more lives than he takes.

Of course this does nothing to answer the question of whether it is morally and ethically correct for society to take the life of an individual, regardless of the heinousness of his/her crime. :scratch:
Old 11/28/05, 11:28 PM
Cobra Member

It may make economic and logical sense, but hopefully theres more to us than that. Killing someone to harvest their organs involuntarily is despicable.
Old 11/29/05, 06:21 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by Lennyb44@November 29, 2005, 12:41 AM
Economically speaking, it's cheaper to execute than to imprison for life.
Factor in the cost of a capital trial, all the appeals, and the time spent before someone is executed and execution is far more expensive.
Old 11/29/05, 09:04 AM

Originally posted by elvism@November 28, 2005, 8:44 AM
it must be a public execution...
The Fiesta Bowl would be nice, a sky box would be even better. If not I would camp out to get 50-yard line seats.

That should be one hot, electrifying ticket.

Old 11/29/05, 03:29 PM
I'm people, and I like.

The Running Man anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen. What with those idiotic reality shows getting worse. Factor in the attitudes of having a public execution, and you have yourself a show.
Old 12/1/05, 09:42 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@November 29, 2005, 11:07 AM
The Fiesta Bowl would be nice, a sky box would be even better. If not I would camp out to get 50-yard line seats.

That should be one hot, electrifying ticket.

LMFAO man that's awesome
Old 12/1/05, 05:03 PM
Cam Tease

Here's my take on it.

Those opposing the death penalty rely for the most part on emotional appeals, with only one legal argument to be cited (the cruel and unusual punishment clause.) Saying deprivation of life, the death penalty, would be unconstitutional in that it qualifies as "cruel and unusual punishment" then later opining these twisted murderers deserve to be some "bad man's husband" for the remainder of their lives presents and interesting and ironic disconnect.

Imprisoning a criminal in pen., and failing to protect him from rape? Hmm...unusual . Forced life in sodomy certainly seems more cruel and even more unusual than injection to me.

While theoretically the distinction must be made that the criminal is not legally or literally being sentenced to "life in sodomy," but the criminal would certainly not be subjected to this if they were not sentenced to life in prison. Thus, in practice, life in sodomy is effectively a corralary to life imprisonment.

Rapists deserve life in sodomy, murderers should at least be afforded the protection of death.
Old 12/1/05, 05:53 PM
Cobra Member

Rapists deserve life in sodomy, murderers should at least be afforded the protection of death.

So youre saying that murderers should be getting off easier than rapists? Just curious to know if you think rape is worse than murder. We can put em in prison and they can choose their own fate, death or jail.
Old 12/1/05, 06:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

In terms of punishment, I think living in prison everyday for the rest of your life is worse than just getting it over with

Sometimes the other inmates carry out the death penalty themselves

Quick Reply: 18 Yr Old PA Teen Kills 14 Yr Old Parents