Search this Thread

Old 3/13/05, 10:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Because it's a Holden
Old 3/14/05, 01:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

I highly doubt that this article is really that credible. For the past few years, Chevy/GM has been assuring the Camaro faithful to keep their hopes up, but with the way things are going on over at that camp, I don't think they can revive the Camaro name. Not to mention the agreement with the Ontario government that they had for the f-body plant closing, so they probably can't use "Camaro" until after 2015. Are they really willing to face a lawsuit? The only thing I'm probably certain is that their will be a RWD Chevy "Mustang fighter", but it's not going to be Camaro. But then again, who knows? Sorry for the rant, just my $.02
Old 3/14/05, 09:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 03muzzy6@March 14, 2005, 4:15 AM
I highly doubt that this article is really that credible. For the past few years, Chevy/GM has been assuring the Camaro faithful to keep their hopes up, but with the way things are going on over at that camp, I don't think they can revive the Camaro name. Not to mention the agreement with the Ontario government that they had for the f-body plant closing, so they probably can't use "Camaro" until after 2015. Are they really willing to face a lawsuit? The only thing I'm probably certain is that their will be a RWD Chevy "Mustang fighter", but it's not going to be Camaro. But then again, who knows? Sorry for the rant, just my $.02
if they cant bring back the camaro , why not the Chevelle or nova?
Old 3/14/05, 10:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Final5pt0@March 14, 2005, 10:40 PM
if they cant bring back the camaro , why not the Chevelle or nova?
The Chevelle would be a great car to bring back, considering I'm a big fan of the Chevelle, but due to the current debacle with the GTO, I don't think it would gain any weight to it. But yeah, I definetely would love for the Chevelle to make a comeback. As for the Nova...I don't think it would be that popular since it was more of a econo car (don't flame me...I'm aware of the SS Novas and the Yenko's, and I really like them, but they were basically car's made with economy in mind in the 60's-They're more or less Chevy's version of the Ford Falcon). Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see in the next three years what will happen.