Originally Posted by GrnT
DUDE Congrats! So Nice.
Thank you Mark. I appreciate it.
Nice avatar!
Old 4/21/19 | 09:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Stage_3
Thank you. That's awesome man! Congrats to you as well!
I have the itch to get something new too, but I also would love to retire early, so,......... lol
It's tough bro.
I hear ya. The struggle is REAL! I'd like to retire in 7 years, but there are so many toys I'd like to get
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (4/22/19)
Old 4/21/19 | 06:36 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS
I hear ya. The struggle is REAL! I'd like to retire in 7 years, but there are so many toys I'd like to get
Yes, yes it is I'd like to retire before I die!!!
Stage_3 (4/22/19)
Old 4/22/19 | 02:39 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Yes, yes it is I'd like to retire before I die!!!
I would LOVE to retire in 7 years, but I'm 47 and am looking to retire in 20 years.
I'm saving now so I don't have to work a part time job when I'm 67, unless I get bored and want to work. lol
I want a full retirement.

But yeah,....the struggle is really real!! So many nice toys out there for sure.
Old 5/7/19 | 03:09 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

So,.........I spent 2 hours at my local Jeep/Ram dealership on Sunday.

They have a left over 2018 black SRT Jeep with only 5 miles on the clock. This thing was NASTY!!! It had about 12K in options, if I recall correctly? Give or take. I think every single option was checked off. They were taking 11k off MSRP, so pretty much all the options would have been free to me.
So, we were going back and forth and they did not want to budge on my trade-in. They were off 3k. I thanked the salesman for his time and effort and walked. So after thinking about it Sunday night and all day yesterday, I'm kinda glad that the deal feel through. I should really replenish my savings account after paying the truck off more so.
On a positive note,.....................I got the title for my truck yesterday!!!!
Old 5/7/19 | 03:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

They have a left over 2018 black SRT Jeep with only 5 miles on the clock. This thing was NASTY!!! It had about 12K in options, if I recall correctly? Give or take. I think every single option was checked off. They were taking 11k off MSRP, so pretty much all the options would have been free to me.
So, we were going back and forth and they did not want to budge on my trade-in. They were off 3k. I thanked the salesman for his time and effort and walked. So after thinking about it Sunday night and all day yesterday, I'm kinda glad that the deal feel through. I should really replenish my savings account after paying the truck off more so.
On a positive note,.....................I got the title for my truck yesterday!!!!
Whatever you do, do not buy a black vehicle.
Stage_3 (5/8/19)
Old 5/7/19 | 04:31 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Scruples man scruples!!!
Stage_3 (5/8/19)
Old 5/8/19 | 02:02 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Gabe
Whatever you do, do not buy a black vehicle.
LMFAO
I know, I hear all the horror stories. But I want it in black. I'll get it ceramic coated so, it will be protected some what.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Scruples man scruples!!!
LOL
You got it Gary!
Old 5/8/19 | 03:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

LMFAO
I know, I hear all the horror stories. But I want it in black. I'll get it ceramic coated so, it will be protected some what.
One scratch or blemish and you'll kill yourself.
Don't do it, lol
Stage_3 (5/9/19)
Old 5/9/19 | 02:39 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

One scratch or blemish and you'll kill yourself.
Don't do it, lol
LMFAO
Trust me Gabe, I keep thinking about that, but I really want it in black. It looks sooooo good. Plus, the ceramic coating will help protect it some and keep it looking good.
Old 5/14/19 | 10:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

With new cars you should bring them home and toss a rock at them. Get that first nick or scratch out of the way right away. Then you won't have to worry about that anymore.
Stage_3 (5/14/19)
Old 5/14/19 | 02:08 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Glenn
With new cars you should bring them home and toss a rock at them. Get that first nick or scratch out of the way right away. Then you won't have to worry about that anymore.
GOOD GOD!!!!
NEVER!!! lol
Old 6/29/19 | 06:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Tony, I succumbed. I wasnt strong enough to resist. I love the smell of new car in the morning.
Stage_3 (6/30/19)
Old 6/30/19 | 09:07 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Tony, I succumbed. I wasnt strong enough to resist. I love the smell of new car in the morning.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
Awesome brother. What did you get? Congrats!

I literally thought about getting a new toy, but I backed out. I told Burton about it via text. I was offered 40K for my car towards a 2019 Roush Stage 3 that I was going to order in Orange Fury.
I really want a new toy, but I don't have any huge debt hanging over my head either. It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't". lol
Old 7/4/19 | 05:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

The Roush are super nice as you know, but some serious coin. 40k sounds like a good trade in price. Have you thought about selling yourself? Might be a hassle...

I ordered a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with the Luxury package, Redline 2 color, and rock rails. Planning to go to Colorado over Labor day week to try it on some mild trails. I"ll have to call Burton to see if he wants to go and his Jeep Dirty Lol. It has a ton of techie features, I'll have to have the kids show me how they work.

Last edited by Rog13GTCS; 7/4/19 at 05:06 PM.
Stage_3 (7/5/19)
Old 7/5/19 | 04:56 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Congrats on the Jeep.
About those features ... You *could* try the craziest thing ever and *read* the owner's manual, lol.

Oh, and Burton getting his super-clean pavement princess dirty? Never! LOL ....
Stage_3 (7/5/19)
Old 7/5/19 | 08:51 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

The Roush are super nice as you know, but some serious coin. 40k sounds like a good trade in price. Have you thought about selling yourself? Might be a hassle...

I ordered a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with the Luxury package, Redline 2 color, and rock rails. Planning to go to Colorado over Labor day week to try it on some mild trails. I"ll have to call Burton to see if he wants to go and his Jeep Dirty Lol. It has a ton of techie features, I'll have to have the kids show me how they work.

That's awesome man! Congrats. Love the color.
I think your pup likes it too!! Enjoy brother.

40k is a killer deal for my car. I only paid 46k for it. I had to trade in my Camaro for it, but I had that for 14 years and wanted/needed an upgrade. lol
You should see what some of these Roush cars are going for. HUGE money.
Old 7/5/19 | 11:16 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Love the new Jeep there Rog13GTCS... Trailhawk is awesome. I have a '17 with Lux Group/Safety Group/Blind Spot/Uconnect Nav. Had it for a couple years now. Love it. At times wish I had the Hemi, but mine is my daily driver and I do like getting 20-21 MPG with my daily commute. Great choice and love the color. Almost went with Redline but opted for the Metallic Granite Gray. Congrats!
Stage_3 (7/6/19)
Old 7/7/19 | 03:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Congrats on the Jeep.
About those features ... You *could* try the craziest thing ever and *read* the owner's manual, lol.

Oh, and Burton getting his super-clean pavement princess dirty? Never! LOL ....
I am. They give you a quick start guide, but not the full manual anymore. I have 2 options. 1 is built into the Uconnect system so you can access it in the car, which is cool but dont want to try to read everything in the car. 2 I have the pdf pulled down from the Jeep site, and been going through it. It is 626 pages long and I'm on page 50...going to take a while. I need cliff notes!

That's awesome man! Congrats. Love the color.
I think your pup likes it too!! Enjoy brother.

40k is a killer deal for my car. I only paid 46k for it. I had to trade in my Camaro for it, but I had that for 14 years and wanted/needed an upgrade. lol
You should see what some of these Roush cars are going for. HUGE money.
You must've got a great deal when you bought her, 46k is killer. When I briefly looked at the Roush, the Stage 2 were like 46k on sale, and the 3's were north of 50k.

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Love the new Jeep there Rog13GTCS... Trailhawk is awesome. I have a '17 with Lux Group/Safety Group/Blind Spot/Uconnect Nav. Had it for a couple years now. Love it. At times wish I had the Hemi, but mine is my daily driver and I do like getting 20-21 MPG with my daily commute. Great choice and love the color. Almost went with Redline but opted for the Metallic Granite Gray. Congrats!
Thanks guys. I'm happy with the Redline. I hadnt seen it in person and it does have a little metalic flake, that I like. I went v6 too, since it will be used mostly for a DD, and the 4 doors are nice. Now I can drive the guys to lunch, lol. The 6 has plenty of power for driving around and we didnt have any problems on our weekend road trip to the Henry Ford Museum.

Now to plan that Colorado trip!
Stage_3 (7/8/19)
Old 7/8/19 | 02:15 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

You must've got a great deal when you bought her, 46k is killer. When I briefly looked at the Roush, the Stage 2 were like 46k on sale, and the 3's were north of 50k.
I did. I traded in my '99 Hugger Orange SS for it, but that was 14 years old and had about 15k for miles. MINT, MINT condition, of course. lol I bought the GHIG from the #1 Roush dealership in the Country at the time, so that helps too. The #1 dealerships have the flexibility to give you the best deals.
I contacted the current #1 Roush dealership about a month ago, and they were going to give me 40k for my current Roush towards a 2019. After thinking about it, I kinda like not having a vehicle payment at the moment. (I honestly would still love to have a 2019 Sebring Orange Z07.)

Quick Reply: Looking to possibly buy new