General Vehicle Discussion/News Non-Mustang Vehicle Chat, Other Makes

Here we go again!

Search this Thread

Old 9/12/14, 05:55 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,199 Posts
Here we go again!

Wow,....it just doesn't stop with GM huh?!?! Too bad.
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/gm-is...ocid=ansauto11
Old 9/12/14, 06:52 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
What's sad is that if GM weren't under such scrutiny from news/government this would probably be swept under the rug.
Old 9/13/14, 10:01 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Joeywhat
What's sad is that if GM weren't under such scrutiny from news/government this would probably be swept under the rug.
Exactly,.........but to now have it happen on their "flagship" car?!? That's horrible news for them.
Old 9/13/14, 08:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GM has been shooting themselves (itself?) in the foot for the last several years. That's why I'm driving a Dodge truck and a Mustang. And I had an inside seat for some of that idiocy; I worked for them for most of my life.
Old 9/14/14, 09:46 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Mickstang
GM has been shooting themselves (itself?) in the foot for the last several years. That's why I'm driving a Dodge truck and a Mustang.
Too funny. Same here bro!
2013 Roush Stage 3 and a 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona 4X4, which is going to be replaced with something new next year. Either another Dodge, (but not a pick up truck) or possibly a Ford. Either one will be quick and AWD. Gotta have the AWD or 4X4 for New England crappy winter.
My Dodge Ram is quick as is. Once in a while I can leave some noise from a stand still without really flooring it. Awesome vehicle. One of the best I ever had, and I had a lot of cars.
Old 9/14/14, 10:02 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
>>shrugs<< that's nothing, Honda has defective airbags that are straight up killing people when they explode.

Their solution on the affected cars, especially if they are being sold used has been to get the buyers to sign a waiver releasing Honda from any liability if the airbag explodes and kills them.
Old 9/15/14, 03:18 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by bob
>>shrugs<< that's nothing, Honda has defective airbags that are straight up killing people when they explode.
Their solution on the affected cars, especially if they are being sold used has been to get the buyers to sign a waiver releasing Honda from any liability if the airbag explodes and kills them.
WOW!!!
I would walk away from that car maker in a hurry.