Old 11/26/16, 12:38 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Can't fix ugly!
Old 2/19/17, 08:49 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,199 Posts
Wait,.............WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
This car does 0-60 in 3.2 seconds?!??!?! Disgusting. Very impressive. Stock.
(I always said this car was going to hurt a lot of feelings.)
I still can't bring myself to like the looks of the car though. I like the Mustang and Challenger looks a lot better.
Old 2/19/17, 01:30 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by Stage_3
Wait,.Disgusting.
Yes, yes it is!
Old 2/19/17, 04:35 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Yes, yes it is!
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I agree. I'm not sold on it's looks. Inside and out.
Old 2/19/17, 05:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Yes, yes it is!
That's the reason they made it so fast. So you could get home and hide it in the garage before anyone sees you driving it.
Old 2/19/17, 06:55 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
That's the reason they made it so fast. So you could get home and hide it in the garage before anyone sees you driving it.
Old 2/20/17, 02:43 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good one Lee!
Old 2/20/17, 05:05 PM
GT-500 Member

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
Actually like the new camaro's styling far better than the present day mustang.The way ford's designers are going...I can see my current mustang being the last

Last edited by 32vsnake; 2/20/17 at 05:16 PM.
Old 2/20/17, 05:53 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by 32vsnake
Actually like the new camaro's styling far better than the present day mustang.The way ford's designers are going...I can see my current mustang being the last
Yeah,...that's a tough call.
I'm not sold on the '18 Mustang yet. But, I agree the Camaro is definitely way better looking than the previous Camaro models.
Old 2/20/17, 08:40 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I don't think it is. In person they look terrible. Looks like a camaro ****ed a Toyota and had a baby camaro. I've been seeing them in person because unlike the last generation they seem to be pretty rare around here. Three pretty much isn't anything I like about it. I hate the front headlights and the slit across the whole front between the lights.

I just don't like it. Can you tell?
Old 2/20/17, 09:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
I actually like the new Camaro, especially the ZL-1. I got behind a new SS recently and as it was pulling out from a side road in front of me, I couldn't immediately tell if it was a Mustang or Camaro. And it sounded nasty as fark when we stopped at an intersection. Must have had a cam swap and exhaust because it was lopey and raspy as hell.

You cant deny that a single cam, pushrod motor is much easier and cheaper to mod. An LS or LT based motor is a monster and easy to turn into a beast.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/21/17 at 03:08 PM.
Old 2/21/17, 02:46 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I don't think it is. In person they look terrible. Looks like a camaro ****ed a Toyota and had a baby camaro. I've been seeing them in person because unlike the last generation they seem to be pretty rare around here. Three pretty much isn't anything I like about it. I hate the front headlights and the slit across the whole front between the lights.
I just don't like it. Can you tell?
Could you please be a little more specific please?!?! lol

I actually like the new Camaro, especially the ZL-1. I got behind a new Z-28 recently and as it was pulling out from a side road in front of me, I couldn't immediately tell if it was a Mustang or Camaro. And it sounded nasty as fark when we stopped at an intersection. Must have had a cam swap and exhaust because it was lopey and raspy as hell.
You cant deny that a single cam, pushrod motor is much easier and cheaper to mod. An LS or LT based motor is a monster and easy to turn into a beast.
I agree. I love the lope of a nice cam too.
Old 2/23/17, 02:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Interesting seeing a bunch of guys in a Mustang forum creamin' in their panties over a fugly-a55ed Camaro. Anything is fast if shoehorn a big enough motor in it. Need a damned periscope to see out of the thing.

And it's still a Chevy...or maybe a Chevillac. Ugly with a capital "U"!
Old 2/23/17, 02:47 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Rudeman33
Interesting seeing a bunch of guys in a Mustang forum creamin' in their panties over a fugly-a55ed Camaro. Anything is fast if shoehorn a big enough motor in it. Need a damned periscope to see out of the thing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,......but yet,.....you clicked into the thread?! That's interesting bro. Tell me more. LOL
I don't love the looks of the new ZL1, but I respect the performance. STOCK PERFORMANCE. It's not horrible looking, but not my pick. It's the last one I would pick between the Mustang, Challenger or Camaro.
Does your car do 0-60 in 3.2 seconds like the new ZL1? Car is fast, no doubt about it.
Old 2/23/17, 03:00 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Ummm...NOT ME PAL! Read my quotes!!!
Old 2/23/17, 04:19 PM
Post *****

"A bunch of guys...creamin'"

I like this guy
Old 2/23/17, 05:44 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
(bite my tongue... bite my tongue...)
Old 2/24/17, 07:37 AM
bt4
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 32vsnake
??? What exactly do you see? The Camaro has a lower roof line/higher belt line but the two cars have never looked so much alike as the current vehicles. Since the Camaro was down-sized from the Holden Commodore even the size is much more comparable. (Though, the Mustang makes better use of the interior space.)

From the rear 3/4 profile the lines are very similar. From the side profile the cars look very similar. So, similar that comments on Camaro sites have (erroneously) stated that Ford copied the Camaro style. Did you see the MotorTrend comparo, where they have a yellow Camaro, a yellow Mustang, both with black wheels, for head-to-head testing? You and I can tell the difference, but I'd be willing to bet 90% of the auto buying public, couldn't say which one was a Mustang and which one was a Camaro.

I much prefer the looks of the rear fascia on the Mustang. The odd creases in the rear of the Camaro, look; strange. I understand why--it is to reduce the bulky look, which would be evident without the creases. The Mustang designers chose to borrow some retro cues with the lights and light panel, and it helps break up the space, without cluttering up the design with random creases.

The front of the Mustang is not perfect, but does have distinct and recognizable style elements. The front fascia of the Camaro is bland. There is a wide slot, above a massive expanse of black plastic. It reminds me of the 2015 Toyota Corolla. Unlike some (on this board) I don't think its ugly, just uninspiring.

I like the look of the new Camaro, though honestly I think the 2015 was a better all around car. The new one is fast but makes a lot of compromises in terms of livability.

The Mustang is a better car--a more cohesive design, a more practical use of the space available, while offering good performance.
Old 2/24/17, 02:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,......but yet,.....you clicked into the thread?! That's interesting bro. Tell me more. LOL
I don't love the looks of the new ZL1, but I respect the performance. STOCK PERFORMANCE. It's not horrible looking, but not my pick. It's the last one I would pick between the Mustang, Challenger or Camaro.
Does your car do 0-60 in 3.2 seconds like the new ZL1? Car is fast, no doubt about it.
Hoping for another video link to a Camaro catching fire. I don't know what my car does 0-60; don't really care. It's fast and handles great and it looks great. Just as in motorcycles you're only the fastest until someone builds a newer, faster one.

The recent restyle looked good at first but the "grille" is slowly disappearing into what someone on here referred to as "the slit between the headlights". So much for the retro-mod styling; the Camaro grew another grille.
Old 2/24/17, 02:39 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

I saw a Race Red 2017 Camaro SS while leaving the bank today. It actually looks pretty good. Not too crazy about the back half of the car, from the rear of the door and backward, but still looks way better than previous years. In my opinion anyways. I won't buy one, but it is a nice car.
And for the people that say it looks like the S550 from the side view?!?!? I don't see it. Not even close.
The Mustang community and modification aftermarket is AWESOME.

Quick Reply: 2017 ZL1