Northeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Looking for members

Search this Thread

Old 2/13/06, 09:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for Mustang owners near the Rochester area. I see a lot of you driving out there so get in contact. Is it just me or are there a lot of Pontiac Grand Am's driving around?
Old 4/11/06, 03:55 AM
GT Member

I will living up in Avon soon... I had a DSG '03 but I sold it to buy my truck and house... winter driving got old after 1 winter. Depending on finances and how soon I buy a house depends on when I will have a new GT. I have a garage and now I'm spoiled.. I have to have a house with a garage before I buy another mustang. I can afford to go down the road and order the car I want right now but I'm kinda waiting to see what Ford gives us in a performance increased SE and what the '09 will look like. It took a while for the '05's to grow on me... I still wish the rear end was smaller like the original cars but I can live with them I guess.

Jumping the gun a little but are there any good performance shops in Rochester?
Old 3/31/08, 08:48 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Trooper4985
I will living up in Avon soon... I had a DSG '03 but I sold it to buy my truck and house... winter driving got old after 1 winter. Depending on finances and how soon I buy a house depends on when I will have a new GT. I have a garage and now I'm spoiled.. I have to have a house with a garage before I buy another mustang. I can afford to go down the road and order the car I want right now but I'm kinda waiting to see what Ford gives us in a performance increased SE and what the '09 will look like. It took a while for the '05's to grow on me... I still wish the rear end was smaller like the original cars but I can live with them I guess.

Jumping the gun a little but are there any good performance shops in Rochester?
Looks like you got your car, nice colour too
I'm new to the area, coming from London England, where do Stanger's meet in the Rochester area?