Northeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Carlisle All-Ford Nationals: Registration now open!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/18/06, 01:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Carlisle All-Ford Nationals: Registration now open!!!

I am as active a TMS member, as I am on BMC. I just wanted to post in both the Mid-Atlantic thread, as well as the Northeast thread, about the All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle. Date is June 1-3 2007. I know its early, but a bunch of us on BadMustangsClub are getting things set up for a grand weekend, of cars, people, and a bunch of fun and comroderie (plus the bikini contest doesn't hurt either ). Carlisle gives club members a free tent for every 25 members registered for the event. We already have 8 registered (If memory recalls).

This is going to be a great event. Plus, alot of us will be staying overnight to enjoy Sunday as well. We even have a hotel lined up with discount accomidations. If anyone is thinking of attending Carlisle, and would like to park with a bunch of Mustang people, and have a grand old time, feel free to check out the link below. The deal would be if you want to "show" your car, you park with your class on Saturday, but for Friday and Sunday, you can park with the club. Just wanted to pass this info along, and hope to see some familiar faces, and meet new ones. Brad, if this link isn't allowed, I fully understand. Just thought it would be cool to let a bunch of Mustang junkies know about the show, and where to hang out.

Carlisle All-Ford Nationals BMC gathering.