Northeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Carlisle All-Ford Nationals, June 6-8th. Registration now open!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/8/07, 06:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Carlisle All-Ford Nationals, June 6-8th. Registration now open!!

If anyone has been there before, ITS A BLAST!! Carlisle's All-Ford Nationals 2008 registration is now online! I have a link to the page to register for the event. Its $40 for the show field, and that is for all 3 days with a guest. The best value by far. Some of you from TMS last year hooked up with my group from Bad Mustangs Club. This year we as a group will make it even bigger and better. We will have a tent provided by Carlisle for us to congregate under (plus anyone with a pop-up canopy or tent can bring it along and we park them next to the large one). Also we have a hotel deal set up with the Holiday Inn Harrisburg West.

So if anyone is planning on going up for a day or all 3 days, and doesn't want to park alone, send me a PM. Your more than welcome to join the Bad Mustangs Club and hang with a bunch of great and friendly people who just happen to be Mustang crazy, lol. If you do want to go, and want to join up with us, please, when you register for the event, enter "Bad Mustangs Club" where the "club" allifiation is listed. To get the tent the minimum is 25 registered as a club. We will EASILY double that, but every member counts! Any questions, post them up, or send me a PM. Hope to meet some new faces there this year!!!

Carlisle 2008 All-Ford Nationals June 6-8
Old 12/9/07, 09:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I may go again, had a great time with you guys last year!
Old 12/12/07, 06:36 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by davids2toys
I may go again, had a great time with you guys last year!
Thats great to hear David. Hope you can make it. It will be good to see ya again. Your car is SWEET!!! Oh, and btw, if you do go, don't forget to register under "Bad Mustangs Club" again. Right now, I think we are at 10 people already registered. Once we get to 25, we get the tent.