Northwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Scared me to death!

Search this Thread

Old 3/19/05, 09:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All,

I thought the roads a little slick today from the rain, but we took the pony out of the barn for a romp today anyways. So we're coming back south on I-5, and I see a black V6 '05 coming up behind me. He pulls up next to me, we exchange thumbs-ups ("Excellent taste in cars, sir!" "And you as well!"), then he continues past me and get about three or four cars ahead of me. About half a mile later, a car just spins out right in front of him, right on the Interstate! :shock: Everyone swerves, including the black V6, and no one touches the spun car, which comes to rest in the far left lane, without touching the median K-rails. No one hurt, but that driver was obviously shaken when I went past. Talk about a heart-stopping moment! Is that V6 driver here? If so, great reflexes avoiding what could very well have been about a five car pileup. Two '05s could have been lost in one accident, that would have been a loss! I'm just thankful that no one was hurt. Everyone watch yourselves out there!

Eric
Old 3/21/05, 12:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No kidding!!!!!!!!!!! That is some scary stuff

Glad to hear no one was injured and no 05's were banged up!

Just goes to show, we really gotta pay attention to what is going on around us. Boy am I really glad no mustangs were hurt in this fiasco.

And to the driver of the v6, nice moves

Nick