Midwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

-->SBZ Fall Cruise-IN<--

Search this Thread

Old 10/4/05, 05:46 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
My local club Stangbangerz is having are Annual Fall Cruise-In this weekend . .

This is taken for the local site. Vinny5oh, from Stangbangerz, organized the event (as well as others I assume) and I wanted to share.

Ahh yes, that time of year again where we wind down another great season of tire smoke and good times. If you were at the last spring cruise-in...you know what it's all about. For those that have never been, let's just say you need to be there.

Please join us for
StangBangerz.com's 4th Annual Fall Cruise-In
Sunday Oct 9th from Noon - 5pm
Knights of Columbus
3144 Blue Rock Rd White Oak, OH 45239

Our charity will be the "Do it for Matt" foundation. A horrible accident ripped Matt Howard from his loving wife and triplets. All proceeds from T-shirts/sticker/raffle sales will benefit the Howard family.

To everyone that showed up for the spring cruise, you know it was a HUGE turnout and overwhelmingly so. To alleviate the long waits for food and drinks. K of C will have an outdoor trailer size grill and I'm waiting to hear the details on the drinks.

Our good buddy Dr Jamie Meyer who writes for 5.0 and Hot Rod magazine made it to our spring cruise-in. Will he be back for the fall bash?

BURNOUTS WILL BE PERMITTED AGAIN but people, PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS PRIVILEGE!! This K of C Hall location is a nice spot for us. If we want to be able to come back we need to be respectful adults about it.
Guidelines
1) The burnout area will be moved to the rear-most part of the main drive.
2) DO NOT try to boil the tires until they pop. Marks ON the pavement are cool. Marks IN the pavement are not cool.
3) Burnouts should be done on your way out of the cruise-in. We don't need idiots doing 15 sequential burnouts just for the fun of it.
4) Please be aware of people in the area as well as knowing when to let off. Last year somebody went to far, took it out into the street and ran a lady off the road who had a child in her vehicle. Not cool.

We're still finalizing a few details but I wanted to get the word out asap. I will post up any additional information as it becomes available.

And on a personal note I have to say thank you to each and every one of you that come out and make this event so successful. A lot of people were blown away by last spring's car count, myself included. So, thanks for being a part of the site, supporting SBZ and making these cruise-ins so darn fun!

Thanks gang, see you there.
If you are in the Cincinnati area and want to meet some cool people, please come join us!

Thanks,

Evil_Capri
Old 10/4/05, 04:45 PM
Post *****

Bump, Bump . . .
Old 10/6/05, 06:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll see you there ...
Old 10/7/05, 12:32 PM
Post *****

Originally posted by GTJeff@October 6, 2005, 8:32 AM
I'll see you there ...
Cool!! Weather should be perfect!
Old 10/9/05, 07:10 PM
Post *****

Well . .the weather wasn't "perfect" but a good time. Saw you leaving Jeff, sorry I didn't say goodbye. The rain (heavy mist) came not long after you took off, so good call on that note. But that didn't spoil the burnouts!
Old 10/10/05, 06:58 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts