The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/)
-   -   Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/midwest-tmsers-general-communication-thread-459585/)

70MACH1OWNER 12/12/07 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Eleanor Dreaming (Post 1064934)
I'm very interested in the NSR Cams from Brent too. I may go that route (instead of the Saleen) and just stick with the 75 shot. Maybe with a C&L Racer and a Throttle Body I might get close to 400 RWHP on the Giggle Juice. Maybe have Brent tweak the tune for a 100 shot.

Hi Ben...Long time no posts! :jester: I just emailed Brenspeeds about quoting me a price to install these cams and do a customs dyno tune in late January or February. Maybe we can get a package deal. I am really serious about these puppies. You know we have some pull up there. We know the Brenspeed poster child! :poke:
Scott

aircare84 12/12/07 07:01 PM

Scott,
Read on your shaft install about the diff fluid. If you actually lost that much, I'd top it off.

Good idea about mating your Prochamber to the H pipe. If you need an extra to practice, you can have my straight-thru one. I'll not be needing it:jester:
I'll see how the setup sounds with the GTA's on mine before I look @ the Prochamber.

70MACH1OWNER 12/12/07 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 1064980)
Scott,
Read on your shaft install about the diff fluid. If you actually lost that much, I'd top it off.

Good idea about mating your Prochamber to the H pipe. If you need an extra to practice, you can have my straight-thru one. I'll not be needing it:jester:
I'll see how the setup sounds with the GTA's on mine before I look @ the Prochamber.

Larry,
I am going to check the differential fluid level while the car is up in the air. I have a need to know if it's low. Got a link to those headers bolts??
Scott:nice:

tom281 12/12/07 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1064955)
You know we have some pull up there. We know the Brenspeed poster child! :poke:
Scott

Who's that? Darrell??? :dunno:

Actually I may be talking to Brent soon about a little project that I've been debating..... :poke:

dly 12/12/07 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1065000)
Who's that? Darrell??? :dunno:

Actually I may be talking to Brent soon about a little project that I've been debating..... :poke:

PLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!! We all know who gets the special treatment at Brenspeed. Just look at all the free banners he has in his garage, free install on a SC, etc.etc.etc:rolleyes:

aircare84 12/13/07 04:51 AM

Scott,
These are the bolts I was looking at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STAGE...QQcmdZViewItem

tom281 12/13/07 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1065121)
PLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!! We all know who gets the special treatment at Brenspeed. Just look at all the free banners he has in his garage, free install on a SC, etc.etc.etc:rolleyes:

hahahahahaa :rofl3:

(this is my 4000th post by the way)

blkstang06 12/13/07 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1065121)

Yep!!.........:kneel:

70MACH1OWNER 12/13/07 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 1065208)
Scott,
These are the bolts I was looking at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STAGE...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks Larry. I will check them out. I went to Brenspeeds website looking for the O2 extenders like you bought but did not find them on the website. Did you have to call them?
Scott

Eleanor Dreaming 12/13/07 09:27 AM

I called them for the O2 extensions for my headers. Do you still have to trim an ear from them or are they making them with the correct plug now?

I was wondering if maybe Tom was Brent's long lost twin, seperated at birth.

I generally read the thread everyday, but have not been able to post. I have been having some problems with my hands and feet going numb for about 3 weeks now. It is getting better or I am dealing with it better now. Causes alot of cramping when I type or write alot. Hopefully the MRI, EMG and numerous blood tests will find something soon.

tom281 12/13/07 10:09 AM

Dang Ben, hope everything turns out OK. :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 12/13/07 10:23 AM

Double Dang Ben! For sure get to feeling better. I guess we are just getting old. I have been resisting for a couple of years but I finally let the Dr. put me on highblood pressure meds 2 weeks ago. I think it time for the bullet.:banghead:
Scott

And yes when we did Larry's install he had to clip off the tabs to fit. Sounds like they are the same.

tom281 12/13/07 10:53 AM

Dang, all you old guys with stones, random numbness, and replacement shafts (:grin: )....... must be hell to get old. :dunno:

:poke: :jester:

dly 12/13/07 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1065365)
Dang, all you old guys with stones, random numbness, and replacement shafts (:grin: )....... must be hell to get old. :dunno:

:poke: :jester:

AAAHHHHH Young GrassHopper you will learn:doh:

Don't worry Tom your are heading in the right direction (of getting old):grin:

Did there and done that

70MACH1OWNER 12/13/07 02:43 PM

Well guys I just got off the phone with Brent @ Brenspeed. :banana: I just couldn't wait so I placed an order for a set of the Comp NSR Cams and O2 sensor extenders for the OBX longtubes I will order next week.:metal: The cams are in stock and I will get them tomorrow. :beer: He quoted a price of $280.00 labor for the cam install. No way I would risk doing the install for that little coin. So my plans for the next few weeks will be to get the OBX longtubes installed by say mid January (Hey Larry) and go up to Brenspeeds on a Friday in February to have them do the cam install, put her on the dyno and tweek the tune as required. This will conclude my performance mods on this car. Now I just need explain to my wife (Karen) that these cams really won't make the car go any faster. Since I promised her I would stop doing that kind of stuff. :panic: Also, I am wondering if I might get a Comp Cams banner while I am there? :poke: Maybe if I put a good word in with my buddy Tom he could get one for me. :rofl2:
Scott

codeman94 12/13/07 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1065365)
Dang, all you old guys with stones, random numbness, and replacement shafts (:grin: )....... must be hell to get old.

yeah....sheesh!:grin:

aircare84 12/13/07 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1065287)
Thanks Larry. I will check them out. I went to Brenspeeds website looking for the O2 extenders like you bought but did not find them on the website. Did you have to call them?
Scott

Scott,
Here's the link for the extenders;
http://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_46/HXpipes.html

Those header bolts was just 1 place to look @, but the buy-it now is a little pricey. I'd shop around with a Google search. Brent may even sell them????
Mid-Jan will be fine for doing your headers.
Cams, eh?:grin:

Ben,
Hope you find out whats going on & get some relief soon.Sorry to hear whats happening.
You still have to trim the tangs off.But the little lock part still works, so I'm not worried about it.

tom281 12/13/07 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1065489)
Since I promised her I would stop doing that kind of stuff. :panic: Also, I am wondering if I might get a Comp Cams banner while I am there? :poke: Maybe if I put a good word in with my buddy Tom he could get one for me. :rofl2:
Scott

Congrats Scott, let me know when you plan to go and I'll take the day off- we can hook up here again and head up there if you wish.

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 1065500)
yeah....sheesh!:grin:

:lol: :lol:

dly 12/13/07 04:32 PM

This topic is getting good
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=74692

Yea right Scott...."This is my very last mod Hon, I promise":bs:

70MACH1OWNER 12/13/07 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 1065535)
Scott,
Here's the link for the extenders;
http://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_46/HXpipes.html

Those header bolts was just 1 place to look @, but the buy-it now is a little pricey. I'd shop around with a Google search. Brent may even sell them????
Mid-Jan will be fine for doing your headers.
Cams, eh?:grin:

Ben,
Hope you find out whats going on & get some relief soon.Sorry to hear whats happening.
You still have to trim the tangs off.But the little lock part still works, so I'm not worried about it.

Hey Larry,
I don't know what to do about those header bolts. Brent told me they use mostly the stock bolts or the supplied bolts with the headers they install. He does not sale the Stage 8 bolts or any other header bolts. I am not sure what to do. He also said they have no issues with the stock bolts coming loose. BTW, that price on Ebay is 1/3rd cheaper than Steeda for the same kit. :shame: Yeah, the bonus fairy was pretty nice this year and if I don't do it now it might never happen. At my age you have to go for it while you can. :grin: I am not even sure why I had Brent ship me the cams since all I will do is rub them until the install. :jester:
Scott

70MACH1OWNER 12/13/07 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1065536)
Congrats Scott, let me know when you plan to go and I'll take the day off- we can hook up here again and head up there if you wish.

I will stay in touch about the date. Brent told me to call him after the holidays to set up a date to block out a time. He says he gets pretty darn busy by mid February for stuff like this. So what do you think...can you use your pull to get me a banner??????:poke:

tom281 12/13/07 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1065564)
I will stay in touch about the date. Brent told me to call him after the holidays to set up a date to block out a time. He says he gets pretty darn busy by mid February for stuff like this. So what do you think...can you use your pull to get me a banner??????:poke:

I don't have any pull there...... at the rate you're going, you'd have more than me now anyway. I gotta call Brent next week, or maybe tomorrow to discuss a couple of things; I'll check in with him.

blkstang06 12/13/07 05:53 PM

Well guys I just got off the phone with Brent @ Brenspeed. :banana: I just couldn't wait so I placed an order for a set of the Comp NSR Cams and O2 sensor extenders for the OBX longtubes I will order next week.:metal: The cams are in stock and I will get them tomorrow. :beer: He quoted a price of $280.00 labor for the cam install. No way I would risk doing the install for that little coin. So my plans for the next few weeks will be to get the OBX longtubes installed by say mid January (Hey Larry) and go up to Brenspeeds on a Friday in February to have them do the cam install, put her on the dyno and tweek the tune as required. This will conclude my performance mods on this car. Now I just need explain to my wife (Karen) that these cams really won't make the car go any faster. Since I promised her I would stop doing that kind of stuff. :panic: Also, I am wondering if I might get a Comp Cams banner while I am there? :poke: Maybe if I put a good word in with my buddy Tom he could get one for me. :rofl2:
Scott

Wow! thats interesting, I was quoted three times the price you where quoted for the cam install. I was also told they would need the car two days....:shame:

tom281 12/13/07 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1065599)
Wow! thats interesting, I was quoted three times the price you where quoted for the cam install. I was also told they would need the car two days....:shame:

Was your labor quote for these new cams that don't need the valve springs replaced?? That doesn't sound like apples-to-apples to me. :dunno:

blkstang06 12/13/07 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1065643)
Was your labor quote for these new cams that don't need the valve springs replaced?? That doesn't sound like apples-to-apples to me. :dunno:

After your rebuttal Tom, I checked Brents site and you are correct. My quote was for the Comp stage 3 cams. Thats why your the poster boy for brenspeed :poke: These Cams are about half the total cost of the Comp stage 3 cams and install but in saying that they also net about half the HP the stage 3 install gets! but if one is just looking for a little rump at idle and bragging rights that they have aftermarket cams these maybe the way to go.....:nice:

Glenn 12/13/07 08:24 PM

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

tom281 12/13/07 08:28 PM

Gotcha covered STD. :nice:

dly 12/13/07 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1065599)

You have to enter the following code "I'mafriendoftoms" to get that special deal:poke:

70MACH1OWNER 12/14/07 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1065709)
After your rebuttal Tom, I checked Brents site and you are correct. My quote was for the Comp stage 3 cams. Thats why your the poster boy for brenspeed :poke: These Cams are about half the total cost of the Comp stage 3 cams and install but in saying that they also net about half the HP the stage 3 install gets! but if one is just looking for a little rump at idle and bragging rights that they have aftermarket cams these maybe the way to go.....:nice:

Hey Blacky,
These cams are a piece of cake to install compared to the stage 3. Brent said 4 hrs. tops @ $70/hr. labor = $280.00. The differences between the stage 3 and the NSR cams is only about 7-10 HP max. Cam against cam. Thats why I jumped on these for the price. My final goal is simple. I wanted to get my automatic trans car over 300/300 at the wheels naturally aspirated. Between the latest addition of delete plates, longtubes, these cams and a final tweek by Brent should easily get there. Besides the $1,000 bucks I saved going with these cams bought my longtubes and Spydieshaft which will more than offset the difference between the two cams. :grin: At least that's how my little mind has if figured.
Scott

blkstang06 12/14/07 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1065878)
Hey Blacky,
These cams are a piece of cake to install compared to the stage 3. Brent said 4 hrs. tops @ $70/hr. labor = $280.00. The differences between the stage 3 and the NSR cams is only about 7-10 HP max. Cam against cam. Thats why I jumped on these for the price. My final goal is simple. I wanted to get my automatic trans car over 300/300 at the wheels naturally aspirated. Between the latest addition of delete plates, longtubes, these cams and a final tweek by Brent should easily get there. Besides the $1,000 bucks I saved going with these cams bought my longtubes and Spydieshaft. :grin:
Scott

Oh!...ok Whitey! .........:poke: :jester:

tom281 12/14/07 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1065810)
You have to enter the following code "I'mafriendoftoms" to get that special deal:poke:

Eleanor Dreaming 12/14/07 07:54 AM

[quote=70MACH1OWNER;1065489] This will conclude my performance mods on this car. Now I just need explain to my wife (Karen) that these cams really won't make the car go any faster. Since I promised her I would stop doing that kind of stuff. :panic:

Explain to the wife it won't go faster. Mustang modder speak for lie to the wife.

I have not any troluble with the header bolts that came with the Mac headers coming loose. We put some anti-seize on them and put them in. All has been good so far.

blkstang06 12/14/07 09:17 AM

[quote=Eleanor Dreaming;1065952]

This will conclude my performance mods on this car. Now I just need explain to my wife (Karen) that these cams really won't make the car go any faster. Since I promised her I would stop doing that kind of stuff. :panic:

Explain to the wife it won't go faster. Mustang modder speak for lie to the wife.

I have not any troluble with the header bolts that came with the Mac headers coming loose. We put some anti-seize on them and put them in. All has been good so far.

:lol: Yep! thats what I tell my wife! My mods are strictly for fuel consumption enhancement....:rolleyes: Yes it is much cheaper to lie, I cant afford to do it like tom281 does..trips to Hawaii, designer hand bags and I'm sure thats just the tip of the iceberg in payola he's had to cough up to build his Stang...:rofl2:

70MACH1OWNER 12/14/07 09:41 AM

[quote=blkstang06;1066002]

Originally Posted by Eleanor Dreaming (Post 1065952)
:lol: Yep! thats what I tell my wife! My mods are strictly for fuel consumption enhancement....:rolleyes: Yes it is much cheaper to lie, I cant afford to do it like tom281 does..trips to Hawaii, designer hand bags and I'm sure thats just the tip of the iceberg in payola he's had to cough up to build his Stang...:rofl2:

You must has missed the new SUV he had to buy his wife last weekend. :rofl2: Lying is alot cheaper. :jester:

blkstang06 12/14/07 10:23 AM

[quote=70MACH1OWNER;1066014]

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1066002)

You must has missed the new SUV he had to buy his wife last weekend. :rofl2: Lying is alot cheaper. :jester:

I keep my recipes locked in my safe.....:grin: I'm getting to old to breath thru my ears for any extended period of time......:rofl2: I remember reading about the SUV but I didn't want to hear him lie to me and try to say he wanted it too!:jester:

70MACH1OWNER 12/14/07 03:36 PM

Hey...Now I'm liking your new avatar. Is that Mrs STD under the Xmas tree??:dunno:

tom281 12/14/07 03:53 PM

WTF it must be pick on Tom week..... that's ok, I got big shoulders-

and even bigger balls. :poke:

70MACH1OWNER 12/14/07 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1066254)
WTF it must be pick on Tom week..... that's ok, I got big shoulders-

and even bigger balls. :poke:

Hey Tom,
I got my bump stiks today. Want to touch them? :jester:

codeman94 12/14/07 04:36 PM

Hey Tom...my butt itches...

Eleanor Dreaming 12/14/07 04:49 PM

WOW, mommy under the mistle toe dressed like that would definatly change the words to the old song. "I saw Mommy Blo "huh I mean" kissing Santa Claus"

aircare84 12/14/07 05:03 PM

Scott,
You have to at least fondle those cams, thats why you had them shipped there!
A cheaper alternative to the header bolts is just to trim down 2 of the studs. I'm going to trim down one of mine & replace that bolt we put in.You'll just need to thread the nut on before cutting it. There was only 2, maybe 3 that we had trouble with.

DLY,
nice choice a aviator:nice: you do change it quite a bit

70MACH1OWNER 12/14/07 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 1066309)
Scott,
A cheaper alternative to the header bolts is just to trim down 2 of the studs. I'm going to trim down one of mine & replace that bolt we put in.You'll just need to thread the nut on before cutting it. There was only 2, maybe 3 that we had trouble with.

DLY,

Hey Larry,
I took the dive tonight and bought the stage 8 header bolts. Some of me knows they were really not required but I did it anyway. And yes...I have gotten up close and personal with those cams.:jester: Had to fess up with Karen tonight what they are all about. She was off today and had to lug them up the driveway from the gate. She was complaining about how much they weighed. She asked alot of questions...I gave honest answers... I got one of these looks.. :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: Honesty may not always be the best policy.:grin:
Scott

70MACH1OWNER 12/14/07 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 1066285)

Cody. You hit a homerun with that one!!!!:metal: :metal: :lol: :lol: I am only picking on Tom because I have had to endure every "oldman" and "oldfart" dig for the last week or so..KUDOS!!:nice: The scooter jokes really hurt my feelings. :grin:
Scott

tom281 12/14/07 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1066257)
Hey Tom,
I got my bump stiks today. Want to touch them? :jester:

Not without a cash deposit..... :rofl2:

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 1066285)

:lol: :lol: :grin: :rofl2:

Originally Posted by Eleanor Dreaming (Post 1066297)
WOW, mommy under the mistle toe dressed like that would definatly change the words to the old song. "I saw Mommy Blo "huh I mean" kissing Santa Claus"

Ah Ben, that's why we missed you. :nice: :nice: :lol:

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1066319)
Cody. You hit a homerun with that one!!!!:metal: :metal: :lol: :lol: I am only picking on Tom because I have had to endure every "oldman" and "oldfart" dig for the last week or so..KUDOS!!:nice: The scooter jokes really hurt my feelings. :grin:
Scott

That mobility scooter photo was classic! :rofl3:

Well, time to relax...... I just finished wiring up a tri-input selectable source switch in the Aspen. Now, Kim can choose between DVD, CD, Sirius sat radio, regular am/fm, and full Ipod control while the kids can watch movies, etc. on the TV in back and listen to it with wireless headphones. Finally we can drive with me & Kim listening to something other than Shrek or Hannah Montana and still keep the kids happy. :nice:

dly 12/14/07 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 1066309)
Scott,

DLY,

MMMMMMM wrong guy man. Not my picture but I wish

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 04:01 AM

Big snow on the way. They say we are close to the ice/snow line down here. I hope we stay in the snow side. Hate that ice crap. Good weekend to stay in the garage fiddling with the car.

codeman94 12/15/07 04:06 AM

awesome...I'm in the mood for a good snow. Good morning scott!

tom281 12/15/07 05:26 AM

Better take the car out for a good spin, might not get another chance for a while. :dunno:

codeman94 12/15/07 05:42 AM

well...by the looks of it...it still aint gonna be here for a while unless it pops up out of nowhere...
http://www.intellicast.com/National/...e&enlarge=true

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 05:45 AM

It's just starting to snow down here. Cody what is the forecast up there?
Scott

codeman94 12/15/07 05:48 AM

they're calling for 4-8 inches by sunday afternoon...but the radar dont look like its gonna happen.

codeman94 12/15/07 05:51 AM

alright...check that...I just looked out the window and its snowing...looks like it has been for about a half an hour or so......Intellicast must have not updated the radar.

blkstang06 12/15/07 06:35 AM

It be gettin' snowy here, Looks like the Stang will be stabled for a few days......Hey! 70MACH1OWNER why did you have Brent ship the cams to you if going to have him install them? What are you going to do give them to your wife for Christmas.......:poke: :jester:

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1066631)
It be gettin' snowy here, Looks like the Stang will be stabled for a few days......Hey! 70MACH1OWNER why did you have Brent ship the cams to you if going to have him install them? What are you going to do give them to your wife for Christmas.......:poke: :jester:

Nah...she's getting OBX headers for Xmas!!:jester: Another nice avatar by the way.:nice: Honestly, Brent wanted to ship them to me so I'd have them for the install. I think he is going to sell a bunch of them. Would suck to be out of stock when I was ready.

frdtch05gt 12/15/07 09:10 AM

It's snowing here right now. I can see it now, gonna be a busy afternoon/evening at work.

Eleanor Dreaming 12/15/07 09:20 AM

Scott, could you pm me the total cost on the cams.

codeman94 12/15/07 10:47 AM

looks like southern ohio is getting POUNDED!....anyone got a copy?

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 1066710)
looks like southern ohio is getting POUNDED!....anyone got a copy?

Just back from the vet with one of the hounds. Roads are real mess. Somewhere between 3-4 inches on the ground and still going hard. They claim it's going to change over to rain tonight with about 1/2 inch of rain. :dunno: Then back to snow in the morning.
Scott

aircare84 12/15/07 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1066383)
MMMMMMM wrong guy man. Not my picture but I wish

Sorry DLY, that was meant to blkstang

Got about 3" of the white stuff here. Going to be a real mess tonight

codeman94 12/15/07 12:23 PM

no fair...I can still see grass.

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 12:26 PM

Oh the weather outside is frightful..... :bs:

blkstang06 12/15/07 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1066758)
Oh the weather outside is frightful..... :bs:

Where's all this Global warming at?.....:dunno: I'm headed to Tampa FL Jan 15-21 going to look for a place to live! I've talked Boss Lady into moving to FLA.....

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1066770)
Where's all this Global warming at?.....:dunno: I'm headed to Tampa FL Jan 15-21 going to look for a place to live! I've talked Boss Lady into moving to FLA.....

Isn't that going to be a awful long trip to come back for "Stangstock 08"? :poke:

blkstang06 12/15/07 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1066773)
Isn't that going to be a awful long trip to come back for "Stangstock 08"? :poke:

Not if its held in Tampa!.....:poke: We can call it Swampstock 08. With kinda coin tom281 has I'm sure we get him flip for Hotel rooms for everyone! I think brenspeed needs to open a second shop in the Tampa area anyway!

codeman94 12/15/07 01:42 PM

:lol:...show us some coin *cough*... I mean, love Tom..

Where's all this Global warming at?...

well...this is how the Global Warming Koolaide Drinkers do us.....

Any time people complin about the heat or the cold: Global Warming.

Any time we have unseasonal or bizarre weather: Global Warming.

Any time we get too much, or not enough of something: Global warming.

It doesnt matter what happens. whatever question you ask about weather, the answer is global warming...didnt you know that?:drunk:<--koolaide

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 02:48 PM

Okay,
It has now been freezing rain here since about 3pm. The trees are starting to droop pretty bad. It can turn back to snow at any time now.:shame: This ain't good!! Ohh...and Blkstang06. I figure if we are ever going to meet up I will have to come to see you.
Scott

dly 12/15/07 03:10 PM

You know the old saying " Snow is like sex.....you never know when you're going to get it or how much your'll get".:screwy:

If I could I moved to a place where I would never see another snowflake inless in was in my drink.:banana:

I think Scott is going to sleep with his new bump sticks to break them tonight.

Time to get ready for work , a 12 hour Midnight shift.:shame: I hope I can get home in the morning.:hail:

70MACH1OWNER 12/15/07 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1066837)
You know the old saying " Snow is like sex.....you never know when you're going to get it or how much your'll get".:screwy:

If I could I moved to a place where I would never see another snowflake inless in was in my drink.:banana:

I think Scott is going to sleep with his new bump sticks to break them tonight.

Time to get ready for work , a 12 hour Midnight shift.:shame: I hope I can get home in the morning.:hail:

Be careful out there tonight Darrell. :nice: Ohhh...I have fondled them cams so much I have made the lobes hard!!!:rofl2:
Scott

tom281 12/15/07 08:14 PM

Makes sense..... that's where all the old folk live. :nice:

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1066796)
Not if its held in Tampa!.....:poke: We can call it Swampstock 08. With kinda coin tom281 has I'm sure we get him flip for Hotel rooms for everyone! I think brenspeed needs to open a second shop in the Tampa area anyway!

I'm pushing for a 2nd shop on the west coast....... I'd be all over that. :metal:

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 1066804)
:lol:...show us some coin *cough*... I mean, love Tom..

Keep it up, I'll show you something alright....... :jester:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1066837)

Be safe man. :nice:

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1066841)
Be careful out there tonight Darrell. :nice: Ohhh...I have fondled them cams so much I have made the lobes hard!!!:rofl2:
Scott

hahahaha..... fondled.....lobes...... :rofl2:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 04:31 AM

Morning guys,
Well it looks like the weather man was right on about this storm. The snow turned to rain all night long. Now the wind is picking up a bunch. Supposed to get colder with 1-3 inches today.
Scott

tom281 12/16/07 05:29 AM

Hey Scott, I think your mod list is longer than mine!

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 05:41 AM

Ha Ha... I have kinda made a bunch of ground up here lately. :metal: If I know you I'd bet your not done yet.:nice: I have an advantage this time of the year... "NO KIDS". I hope to finish up Earl brake lines today. Got the rears on and half the fronts. I am really curious how this one man brake bleeding is going to go. :shame: We'll see.
Scott

dly 12/16/07 06:29 AM

Just got home, about 8 to 10" on the ground. Roads are snow covered but passable with my F-150 4x4. Not to bad of night, some of the day shifts just slept over cause they knew they couldn't make it back in this morning. County roads are better than the city streets go figure.:rofl2:

frdtch05gt 12/16/07 10:32 AM

Just like I thought, it was busy last night for me at work. I didn't get out of there until almost midnight, got home at almost 1am. The snow made things much more difficult than normal.

tom281 12/16/07 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067208)
Ha Ha... I have kinda made a bunch of ground up here lately. :metal: If I know you I'd bet your not done yet.:nice: We'll see.
Scott

Nope, not quite done yet. I've been talking to Brent about a mod that would be a pretty drastic change to the car right now..... can't decide if I want to go for it or not.

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1067218)
Just got home, about 8 to 10" on the ground. County roads are better than the city streets go figure.:rofl2:

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 1067333)
Just like I thought, it was busy last night for me at work. I didn't get out of there until almost midnight, got home at almost 1am. The snow made things much more difficult than normal.

Glad you guys made it home..... we got about 5" of snow here..... took the Aspen out for donuts earlier today, what a blast! :banana:

frdtch05gt 12/16/07 11:07 AM

I was sliding around in a 2wd F150 for about 9 hours last night. Even with a bunch of weight added from a nitrogen bottle, 2nd battery, oil containers, and rail-mounted storage box full of stuff, that truck still had bad traction and almost got stuck several times. The company I work for does have a 4x4 F150, but that's another department.

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 11:32 AM

[quote=tom281;1067339]Nope, not quite done yet. I've been talking to Brent about a mod that would be a pretty drastic change to the car right now..... can't decide if I want to go for it or not.

Your such a tease. I don't know if I should give you one of these :popcorn: or one of these :kick: or this :spank: or maybe you deserve this :uzi: :uzi: . Whatcha got in mind?? :dunno:
Scott :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 1067346)
I was sliding around in a 2wd F150 for about 9 hours last night. Even with a bunch of weight added from a nitrogen bottle, 2nd battery, oil containers, and rail-mounted storage box full of stuff, that truck still had bad traction and almost got stuck several times. The company I work for does have a 4x4 F150, but that's another department.

Justin,
What the heck were you doing out in this weather for 9 hrs for.
Scott :dunno:

tom281 12/16/07 11:45 AM

[quote=70MACH1OWNER;1067358]

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1067339)
Nope, not quite done yet. I've been talking to Brent about a mod that would be a pretty drastic change to the car right now..... can't decide if I want to go for it or not.

Your such a tease. I don't know if I should give you one of these :popcorn: or one of these :kick: or this :spank: or maybe you deserve this :uzi: :uzi: . Whatcha got in mind?? :dunno:
Scott :nice:

A riddle of sorts for you:

It's easy; it's something you already have; and it appeals to chicks. :grin:

frdtch05gt 12/16/07 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067359)
Justin,
What the heck were you doing out in this weather for 9 hrs for.

I'm a ground service equipment mechanic at O'Hare Airport. I make sure the fuel trucks will run, operate properly, etc. and won't blow up an engine due to lack of oil. I was suprised planes were still able to fly in that stuff last night, very low visibility. Lots of delays though.

Speaking of work, time to get going soon, another 3 to 11 as usual tonight.

tom281 12/16/07 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 1067377)
I'm a ground service equipment mechanic at O'Hare Airport. I make sure the fuel trucks will run, operate properly, etc. and won't blow up an engine due to lack of oil. I was suprised planes were still able to fly in that stuff last night, very low visibility. Lots of delays though.

Delays?? At O'Hare??? No way! :poke:

Just kidding man0- stay safe out there! :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 12:52 PM

[quote=tom281;1067364]

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067358)

My first guess is the 4 inch shaft. :jester: Or in your case the 3 1/2 incher.
lhttp://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_200...dshaft05gt.jpg

My second guess would be the ticklers. :jester:

http://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_200.../127300kit.gif

tom281 12/16/07 01:00 PM

[quote=70MACH1OWNER;1067398]

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1067364)

My first guess is the 4 inch shaft. :jester: Or in your case the 3 1/2 incher.
lhttp://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_200...dshaft05gt.jpg

My second guess would be the ticklers. :jester:

http://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_200.../127300kit.gif

Nope, and nope. :poke:

:jester:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 01:17 PM

[quote=tom281;1067405]

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067398)

Nope, and nope. :poke:

Well...those were my two best guesses. So the only other thing I have that you don't is "dashing good looks" :jester:

dly 12/16/07 01:28 PM

[quote=tom281;1067364]

Your going to cut the top off and make it a vert.:poke:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 01:35 PM

[quote=dly;1067418]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :poke: :poke:

tom281 12/16/07 01:46 PM

[quote=70MACH1OWNER;1067411]

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1067405)
So the only other thing I have that you don't is "dashing good looks" :jester:

Well, and apparently a sense of humor after that comment. :rofl2:

[quote=dly;1067418]

Nope, already got a 'vert. :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 03:02 PM

[quote=tom281;1067427][quote=70MACH1OWNER;1067411]

Well, and apparently a sense of humor after that comment. :rofl2:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1067418)

Nope, already got a 'vert. :nice:

There are only several mods I have that you don't. I can't figure out the Brenspeed connection once you have purchased this mod. :dunno: I give? What's with all the smoke and mirrors?:jester:
Scott

tom281 12/16/07 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067455)
I give? What's with all the smoke and mirrors?:jester:
Scott

I can't decide if I want to move forward on the mod; and although I usually ask for input from fellow friends, I'd rather decide this one by myself.

You see- (another riddle hint)- this is as much of a personal opinion as it is a mod. :grin:

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1067466)
I can't decide if I want to move forward on the mod; and although I usually ask for input from fellow friends, I'd rather decide this one by myself.

You see- (another riddle hint)- this is as much of a personal opinion as it is a mod. :grin:

You just gave it up!!!! Another exhaust mod. Your thinking Mac longtubes and Prochamber aren't you? :grin:

http://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_200...546package.gif

tom281 12/16/07 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067471)
You just gave it up!!!! Another exhaust mod. Your thinking Mac longtubes and Prochamber aren't you? :grin:

LOL, nope...... at this rate you'll never guess. :rofl2: I've done my fare share of exhaust mods already- still trying to decide whether or not to keep the SLP loudmouths on. And by the way, what I'm considering is not on the Brenspeed site.

dly 12/16/07 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067471)

MMMMMMM If this is true how much you want for the shorties headers you got now?????:nice: OH I didn't see your reply fast enough.

mmmmmm Your trading wifes with Brent!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn 12/16/07 05:47 PM

the bears didn't lose today wooooohooooo

70MACH1OWNER 12/16/07 06:00 PM

I give up guessing Tom. Time will tell I imagine. Hey Glenn. How's the weather out there?

Eleanor Dreaming 12/16/07 07:39 PM

[quote=tom281;1067364]

Do you really want grey hair????

70MACH1OWNER 12/17/07 05:37 AM

[quote=Eleanor Dreaming;1067651]

He can have it and the other issues that come with it. :shame:

tom281 12/17/07 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 1067538)
MMMMMMM
mmmmmm Your trading wifes with Brent!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, nope.....however at times I would consider a trade-in, but I'm upside-down with the loan on my wife and I can't seem to find anyone who wants to take over the payments. :rofl2:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 1067578)
the bears didn't lose today wooooohooooo

Hey Glenn, how you doing?? :nice:

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1067588)
I give up guessing Tom. Time will tell I imagine.

Sissy...... :poke:

[quote=Eleanor Dreaming;1067651]

:lol: :lol: NO! :rofl2:

[quote=70MACH1OWNER;1067789]

Originally Posted by Eleanor Dreaming (Post 1067651)

He can have it and the other issues that come with it. :shame:

No thanks! :nice:

frdtch05gt 12/17/07 09:05 AM

You guys are really drilling into each other with this getting old stuff.:lol:

blkstang06 12/17/07 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 1067859)
You guys are really drilling into each other with this getting old stuff.:lol:

Drilling into each other!.....:wtf:.....Sounds like theres some issues besides age going on here!!...Must have been something going on at Stangstock 07 that I didn't hear about... :gay:Tail pipe packin'..........:poke: :jester: :rofl2:

70MACH1OWNER 12/17/07 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1068065)
Drilling into each other!.....:wtf:.....Sounds like theres some issues besides age going on here!!...Must have been something going on at Stangstock 07 that I didn't hear about... :gay:Tail pipe packin'..........:poke: :jester: :rofl2:

Hey Tom...I'll give you first shot. My typ'n fingers are still quivering. :jester: This is where age teachs you to take a deep breath before spanking someone. :spank: :spank: :jester: I'll clean up what you leave behind!!
Scotty.