The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/)
-   -   Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/midwest-tmsers-general-communication-thread-459585/)

blkstang06 1/4/08 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1079676)
DANG- the group buy price is only $29.95! Why don't all of you guys go in together!!

:banana:

Tom if GMS sold these I would buy one!.....So I could do a write up on it, then watch JR post constantly on why it wasn't working! those two GMS Turbo install threads are some of the best humor on the internet.....:rofl2: I admire JR Granatelli,:hail: that guys skull is as thick as his wallet!.....:rofl2: and he never gets off message (buy my car parts) ...:nice:

70MACH1OWNER 1/4/08 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1079690)
:dunno: You got to love that Turdonator!.....:rofl2: I hope you break 300 on both sides......lord knows you've bolted just about every aftermarket mod there is ! the only thing besides blowin it I can think of is BBK throttle body !....:dunno:

Your right. Since I will keep this car N/A I don't know what else performance wise I can do either. I would really have to spend some big bucks from this point on for head work, etc. and would not realize much gain even at that. The other "ace in the hole" I am hoping for is that Brent can find me a few more ponies with a custom dyno tune over his canned tune I am running now. That is an unknown in my mine at this time.

tom281 1/4/08 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1079697)
Tom if GMS sold these I would buy one!.....So I could do a write up on it, then watch JR post constantly on why it wasn't working! those two GMS Turbo install threads are some of the best humor on the internet.....:rofl2: I admire JR Granatelli,:hail: that guys skull is as thick as his wallet!.....:rofl2: and he never gets off message (buy my car parts) ...:nice:

Well, atleast JR is consistent.... :grin:

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1079718)
Your right. Since I will keep this car N/A I don't know what else performance wise I can do either. I would really have to spend some big bucks from this point on for head work, etc. and would not realize much gain even at that. The other "ace in the hole" I am hoping for is that Brent can find me a few more ponies with a custom dyno tune over his canned tune I am running now. That is an unknown in my mine at this time.

Ah, that's what I thought. Brent will dial you in, that's for sure. :nice:

Torched05stang 1/4/08 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1079150)
What is this..:dunno: some kind of challenge? :jester: What I could hope for is 1 more HP than Tom and 1 more ft/lb of Torque than Darrell and than go race Ben and kick his butt.:screwy: :nice: Now I could have a high time with that. :rofl2: :poke: But in all reality that won't happen. :shame: I will take an educated guess. But I need to give you my starting point. My last dyno pull at Brenspeed in Oct. was 278hp / 294 torque. Since then I will add the following: Added delete plates, Earls brake lines,Spydieshaft, OBX longtubes, Comp cams and an ace-in-the-hole I can't tell you about. :grin: So here goes my guess. 315hp/325 torque. Like I said in the past. All I am shooting for is to get my auto tranny stang over the 300/300 mark naturally asperated. Some how I am sure my guess won't happen but anything over 300/300 I will be happy with. So if I'm right can Karen and I spend a week with you in Florida at no cost?
Scott

You should have no problem going over 300/300. You took my guess also. I'm @ 323hp/335tq but I have a 5 speed and I dont have long tubes. Tuned by Brent last Nov.

70MACH1OWNER 1/4/08 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Torched05stang (Post 1079764)
You should have no problem going over 300/300. You took my guess also. I'm @ 323hp/335tq but I have a 5 speed and I dont have long tubes. Tuned by Brent last Nov.

\

Thanks for the pick-me up! Should know in about 6 weeks.
Scott:nice:

tom281 1/4/08 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Torched05stang (Post 1079764)

Mark, thanks for joining in! By the way, how do you like the Centerforce clutch? What flywheel are you running? Who did the install? Thanks.

Tom

Torched05stang 1/4/08 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1079838)
Mark, thanks for joining in! By the way, how do you like the Centerforce clutch? What flywheel are you running? Who did the install? Thanks.

Tom

Tom, The clutch is good. A little getting use to because myself being a power shifter. I've missed third a few times but it doesn't grind it just doesn't go in at all. Installed @ work (Ford dealership) Stock flywheel.

tom281 1/4/08 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Torched05stang (Post 1079864)
Tom, The clutch is good. A little getting use to because myself being a power shifter. I've missed third a few times but it doesn't grind it just doesn't go in at all. Installed @ work (Ford dealership) Stock flywheel.

Hum..... now you got me thinking.....thanks. :nice:

tom281 1/4/08 06:12 PM

Dang that Shaftmaster's deal at $450 shipped for their 4" shaft w/ pinion flange is really, really hurting me right now......

MUST

RESIST

TEMPTATION

HELP!

:grin:

70MACH1OWNER 1/4/08 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1080158)
Dang that Shaftmaster's deal at $450 shipped for their 4" shaft w/ pinion flange is really, really hurting me right now......

MUST

RESIST

TEMPTATION

HELP!

I'm no help. :jester: Go for it. GET THE SHAFT. Wussy! :rofl2:

tom281 1/4/08 07:15 PM

Geez thanks Scott you're a big help as usual.....

if I could just unload these friggin' SLP Loudmouths, I'd be almost 1/2 way to getting the shaft. (so to speak) :rofl2:

blkstang06 1/4/08 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1080158)

MUST

RESIST

TEMPTATION

HELP!

Buy it! Its the best buy on the market right now! with the Spicer components I don't think you can go wrong!......:nice:

blkstang06 1/4/08 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1080226)

if I could just unload these friggin' SLP Loudmouths, I'd be almost 1/2 way to getting the shaft. (so to speak) :rofl2:

:lol: I told you about those SLP's but no! you wouldn't listen to the old hippie man!.....:poke: :jester:

tom281 1/4/08 07:20 PM

hahahahaha LOL, please see my previous post. you're a big help too. :bs:

70MACH1OWNER 1/4/08 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 1080226)

Maybe you should let me sell them for you. :poke: I just sold my Prochamber in the last hour and never advertised it. You actually sold it for me in that thread where you called dibs. Thanks for the help. :nice: :grin: And I like your avatar better now. That guy with the bowel cramp always freaked me out.

tom281 1/4/08 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 1080241)
Maybe you should let me sell them for you. :poke: I just sold my Prochamber in the last hour and never advertised it. You actually sold it for me in that thread where you called dibs. Thanks for the help. :nice: :grin: And I like your avatar better now. That guy with the bowel cramp always freaked me out.

LOL please do so.... I've been trying for 2 weeks now on 3 different sites.

Hey as far as the Prochamber sale........ do I get commission or something? :rofl2: If not, Maynard comes back as my avatar effective immediately!!!!

blkstang06 1/4/08 07:48 PM

If not, Maynard comes back as my avatar effective immediately!!!! O' my god!....please no!! :poke: Maynard? I thought his name was Lance lead singer for the'' Rump Rangers''...........:grin:

tom281 1/4/08 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 1080258)
If not, Maynard comes back as my avatar effective immediately!!!! O' my god!....please no!! :poke: Maynard? I thought his name was Lance lead singer for the'' Rump Rangers''...........:grin:

It's Maynard James Keenan to you, meathead...... :poke: You and Old Indian Dude are just jealous that you can't quite manage to pass that same style of bowel movement. :rofl2:

Eleanor Dreaming 1/4/08 09:46 PM

If I didn't have my eye about 1300.00 worth of goodies from Brent I would get one of those driveshafts. NSR Cams, C&L Racer Intake, BBK Throttle Body and CMDP .

I think I am gonna forget the Blower, I can fill a N2O bottle alot of times for 3700.00.

70MACH1OWNER 1/5/08 02:58 AM

No not Maynard again!!!!!!!!! :screwy: I'll send you your commission in a stool softner of your choice.
In to work early today to get a few things done before Larry (Aircare84) gets here around 8-8:30. Todays the day for my OBX header install. Shouldn't take too long since everything is basically removed and ready to install and we have been thru it once on his car.

Hey Ben,
Get that stuff ordered. Maybe Brenspeed can do a double cam install on Feb. 15th. Worth a phone call. Talk to Dave. :nice: