West Coast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America Meet

Search this Thread

Old 6/14/05, 01:43 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little introduction, I'm Mike Rose a member of the TCCoA (Southern California Chapter). I drive a 1994 Thunderbird SuperCoupe and have been a Ford fanatic since I was just barely out of diapers. I've attended a SVTOA meet in the past (the small stuff at Southwester College) with Lonnie Doll and am pretty sure I chased some of up to the Fab Fords show at Knott's just a couple months ago.

I'm posting over here to invite your club out to a meet that the Southern California Chapter of the Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America will be hosting on the 4th of July.

The plan is to have a few members meet in the early morning on the 4th at Fiesta Island. By early I mean 5am, because I believe the "gates" open at 6am. We will hipefully be securing a few firepits on the west side of the island as that gives us the best view of the three fireworks displays that can be seen at night. The island has plenty of parking and there are a few points on the island to launch personal watercraft or small boats.

I wanted to extend this invitation to you because such a big holiday deserves to have a big meet of Ford owners. I understand completely if ya'll already have plans or a meet of your own scheduled, but the invitation is there. If any of you would like to email me you can do that: cable83@pacbell.net

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/04/2005
All Day Event