West Coast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Socal Stangers, where you at?

Search this Thread

Old 7/29/13 | 05:18 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Jonathan73x

Is there actually seals on the beach?
Haha. Probably. Never swam there. Just the pier and the bars near by.
Old 7/29/13 | 05:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Haha. Probably. Never swam there. Just the pier and the bars near by.
Eh works for me lol. You got me thinking about seals.. I think im gonna pass by redondo beach afterwards and see if i find any, supposedly they have some. hopefully the weather doesnt suck
Old 7/29/13 | 05:55 PM
Cobra Member

Eh works for me lol. You got me thinking about seals.. I think im gonna pass by redondo beach afterwards and see if i find any, supposedly they have some. hopefully the weather doesnt suck
Haha. Go to la jolla!
Old 7/29/13 | 06:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Haha. Go to la jolla!
I will some day.. And san simeon too.. Some day will cross the entire state.. Then some day the entire country!

Some day lol.

Hopefully more people see this seal beach thing and come with us. The only person i know of nearby is matt95stang.. His car is awesome
Old 7/29/13 | 08:21 PM
Cobra Member

I will some day.. And san simeon too.. Some day will cross the entire state.. Then some day the entire country!

Some day lol.

Hopefully more people see this seal beach thing and come with us. The only person i know of nearby is matt95stang.. His car is awesome
He's gonna restore it and get a 5.0. I think we converted him!
Old 8/1/13 | 11:56 AM
GT Member

Hey what up everyone!!!! My name is Charles and I'm from the Pasadena area. I've been on this Forum a while but just happend to come across this section today. I'm also part of other forums and most active on truforums.com. We have biweekly meets at several restaurants in the area and we are a bunch of cool guys that love our stangs. I would like to invite you to check out the site as well as maybe come join us for dinner. We are actually having a meet tonight in Alhambra at Jay-Dee cafe 1843 W Main Street. If you can come down for great food.
We also participate in many shows and basically just hang out. Once again HELLO!!!
Old 8/1/13 | 11:57 AM
GT Member

Also does anyone know someone with a 07-09 GT 500 that is running stock exhaust. Bassani is looking for one and will provide free axleback exhaust. Spread the word!!!
Old 8/1/13 | 12:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by DarKsidE323
Hey what up everyone!!!! My name is Charles and I'm from the Pasadena area. I've been on this Forum a while but just happend to come across this section today. I'm also part of other forums and most active on truforums.com. We have biweekly meets at several restaurants in the area and we are a bunch of cool guys that love our stangs. I would like to invite you to check out the site as well as maybe come join us for dinner. We are actually having a meet tonight in Alhambra at Jay-Dee cafe 1843 W Main Street. If you can come down for great food.
We also participate in many shows and basically just hang out. Once again HELLO!!!
So far this is the closest meet-up ive known of lol. I might show up, ill be skipping the food though, just got wheels so im a bit cashless lol. But id love to check out the other cars!

Thanks for the invite
Old 8/1/13 | 12:16 PM
Cobra Member

Nice to meet you Charles. It's a bit sort notice for me. I'm in Cerritos.
Old 8/1/13 | 12:27 PM
Cobra R Member

So far this is the closest meet-up ive known of lol. I might show up, ill be skipping the food though, just got wheels so im a bit cashless lol. But id love to check out the other cars!

Thanks for the invite
That's been my demon. The meets always seem to be an hour drive from me. I live in Ontario. I have plans tonight but ill try to make the next one.
Old 8/1/13 | 12:37 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Mr. V

That's been my demon. The meets always seem to be an hour drive from me. I live in Ontario. I have plans tonight but ill try to make the next one.
How far is everyone from Fullerton/ Anaheim? Maybe we can find someplace central for all
Old 8/1/13 | 12:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Mr. V
Same here. I think its cause the thread is SoCal.. But so SoCal is HUGE lol. Even seen people from san diego post here. Maybe for it to be a little more local we might need threads like ontario stangers, orange county stangers, san diego, hollywood/downtown/central LA, etc. It could be like a 30mile radius, but anybody would always be welcome. I just wonder how many would find the threads lol

How far is everyone from Fullerton/ Anaheim? Maybe we can find someplace central for all
This is also a great idea! Im in near hollywood. I have a feeling if you guys decide on a central spot, it might end up being downtown(middle between northern southern and eastern counties). Dont know if people will want to drive into the city cause of traffic. But it'd be awesome if everybody met up one day
Old 8/1/13 | 01:38 PM
V6 Member

hey Charles welcome! i'm in Pasadena also. how late will you guys be at the meet tonight? i'd like to come check it out but don't get off work til 8pm or so.
Old 8/1/13 | 01:55 PM
GT Member

Great to hear some response and sorry for the late heads up I literally just thought about posting this when I found this section!!!! We usually get there at 7-7:30ish and hang out for a couple of hours. Members come from all over. San Fernando, Ontario, the South Bay area, Torrance. It would be great to meet some more Mustang enthusiasts and just hang out. Here is the link for this event.

http://truforums.com/showthread.php?...Meet-up-8-1-13
Old 8/2/13 | 10:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey guys, just thought id let you all know i just discovered a bunch of local mustang owners! I was just driving around aimlessly, when i passed by 2 stangs.. Turned around and tried checking if they were meeting up or something, and ended up finding like 5 more! I joined them for a bit but couldnt follow as far as they went, but they gave me a card, apparently theyre called street stangz club. Seemed to be a lot of glendale/burbank area people. Nice to see more mustangs
Old 8/3/13 | 10:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks John for the heads up. I couldnt make the get together a few days ago but I would love to meet up whenever theres another one.

Matthew
Old 8/8/13 | 10:02 AM
Cobra Member

Are any of you interested in tracking your car?
Old 8/8/13 | 02:32 PM
GT Member

Are any of you interested in tracking your car?
VERY, I just need to figure out what I need to do to get it prepped and then save up for both the fixes and the track day...
Old 8/8/13 | 05:57 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by JVasser

VERY, I just need to figure out what I need to do to get it prepped and then save up for both the fixes and the track day...
Aside from airing up to 50psi and emptying your car, not much else. Just show up. There are helmets to borrow or rent depending on the event. I always bring a cooler, chairs, sunscreen and food.

There are lots of instructors and fellow racers to help and everyone is friendly. I'm a member of SCCA. They do auto cross mostly and you have to work the course (which I dislike). I'm going to start going to road coarse events soon. Just blew a lot on a helmet so it may be a bit. But I'm itching to go out again.

There is a Speedventures event this sat and sun at fontucky speedway. $190 gets you 4 25 minute laps around the road course. I will have to sit this one out, have other obligations. I'll post more events as they come.

Last edited by Sky Hye; 8/8/13 at 05:59 PM.
Old 8/9/13 | 01:50 AM
GT Member

I'm interested in tracking. I just installed a whiteline watts link, lca's, and relocation brackets. Next I move to the front to do Kenny Brown lca's, steeda bumpsteer kit, and Maximum CC plates. Then once it cools down I'm gonna hit the track!!!!

Quick Reply: Socal Stangers, where you at?