West Coast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

B&M/ Hurst Possible track day.LOOK!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/22/09, 09:32 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B&M/ Hurst Possible track day.LOOK!!

B&M | Hurst American Muscle Car Challenge

We at B&M and Hurst are planning a fun-filled track day at a local raceway in April 2010. The event will be a high-performance driving education featuring highly qualified instructors in your passenger seat offering invaluable tips on how to drive fast, drive safe, and have the most fun in your late model American Muscle LEGALLY.

As we are in the planning phases, we’d like to know how many of you late model Mustang owners would be interested in an event like this. Cost to attend the event will be $150-$199 and attendance will be limited to 25 drivers per group. Each group will get 4 run sessions up to 30 minutes each. Event will likely be held at a local raceway such as Buttonwillow near the I-5 corridor about 30 minutes north of Bakersfield,Willow Springs International Raceway in lovely Rosamond, CA or Cal Speedway in Fontana.

Helmets of Snell M2000 or SA2000 or later standards are required, rental helmets will be available upon request for an additional fee, since this IS a high speed, high performance driving event. Basic tech inspection will be required.

Respond to this thread if you would be interested in attending such an event, if this all works out well we may continue to hold said event in the future at locations across the country. If there’s enough interest registration will open soon in 2010. Further information will be posted accordingly.” As you may have noticed from the title (American Muscle car challenge) this event will also feature the GM and Dodge crowd as well so there are bragging rights to be taken.
Old 1/12/10, 02:35 PM
Cobra Member

for those of you who might be interested the track day is confirmed and set. It will be held on May 17th at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana. here is the link to register for the track day with all the details etc. You can register online !. A great day for only $165 with lots of racing and track time!. Should be a kick a** day
Camaro entries:
http://www.bmracing.com/s.nl/it.I/id.607/.f

Challenger entries:
http://www.bmracing.com/s.nl/it.I/id.610/.f

Mustang entries:
http://www.bmracing.com/s.nl/it.I/id.609/.f
Old 1/12/10, 10:03 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Will there be more info posted later? I registered, but got no details, just a confirmation.

Is the instructor part optional?
Old 1/14/10, 08:43 AM
Cobra Member

the instructors will be on hand for the event and I'm sure will ride along with all drivers initially to check everyone's skills. Assuming they feel confident of your skill level, you will then be let loose I have heard they have had a bunch of Camaro guys register and a few Challenger's as well. Us guys need to represent!
Old 1/26/10, 04:07 PM
Cobra Member

what?. none of our group want to come out and race for the day against our ememies?. Especially for a great price?. C'mon guys!