Southwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Whos from vegas?

Search this Thread

Old 12/10/04, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey i am in henderson and was wondering if anyone in the formas lives here also?
Old 12/11/04, 10:31 PM
Cobra Member

I Live in Henderson also, Havent seen another 05 GT in Vegas yet. Good to know there's another one around. Mabey we can compare notes? I'm doin a lot of moding, what are you plans?
Old 12/14/04, 05:11 PM

Whats up my name is Adam i plan on doing alot of modding. First things will be little like painting the bullit rims black but leaving the lip chrome. Rear window louvers and fastback vents. Then paxton supercharger pr kenny bells charger. 3" exhaust and a cai when it comes out. but exhaust will be first.
Old 12/14/04, 08:22 PM
Cobra Member

Whats up Adam. Thats exactly what I want to do to my wheels I'm checking out powdercoaters now! I'm putting on JBA long tube headers this weekend (if they come in?). I put Magnapacks on and I like the sound there real loud! I cant wait to hear it with the Headers and the H-Pipe minus the Cat's! I'm planning on installing a Whipple supercharger in Febuary. I installed a MMR CAI and I really like it, added extra growl to the exaust and I can feel a little exta pull. I'm workin with JMS pruducts right now to develope a 68 Shelby style quarter window scoop. I want to get a SCT Flash tunner but no one in town is a dealer for SCT. I can't belive it 2 million people and no SCT dealers?? I'm going to try to see if I can get someone to start selling thier tunners. We will have to swap notes on the diffrent shops we use ect. So far the "Mustang Depot" has been a big help so has "Disscount muffler" on Harrison St. "The Custom Shop "did my window tint and did an awsome job! I had full length white Shelby stripes put on by 'RC Racing decals" out at the speedway. AJ-USA.com had the best JBA exaust prices. What are the specs on your Pony?? Have you ever run the midnight madness at the speedway? I was thinkin of given it a try.
Old 12/15/04, 11:30 AM
Bullitt Member

Adam, Do you have family in TN? I have a second cousin that lives in Henderson also, Are you him?
Old 12/15/04, 11:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Could someone that lives close to Las Vegas go by the Shelby place and check for a Shelby 05 mustang that should show it's head in Detroit? I was told it WILL be there.
Old 12/27/04, 03:02 AM

Cyoda44 thats kinda scary i lived in Nashville for 5 years befors i moved here 2 years ago. And i don not have a stang yet i need to sell my 03 tiburon with rims body kit full exhaust magna mufflers headers injen cai optima battery hot wires spark plugs adjusted throttle upper and lower intake manifold and a banging syatem i love this car but i really want the stang i have always had a thing for stangs. i have gone down to the races my ex girls dad owned part of the speedway so i got in for free and got to race every time around i didnt have to wait. We should meet up some time to get to know each other.
Old 12/27/04, 08:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Sounds like a good plan..... Hummmmm I think I need to go to vegas for some "action" Probibly in the spring.... it's snowboarding time right now.... Jackson hole here I come!!!
Old 12/28/04, 02:15 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Me and my GT will be in Vegas for New Years Eve! Should be fun!
Old 1/2/05, 10:55 PM

So how did everyones new years go mine was great just went to a party and danced. All i have to say is dont get you tongue pireced i got minde done 3 days ago and it hurts like a b!tch getting it donr and it is still swollen.