Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

South Florida 05 Mustang get-together

Search this Thread

Old 3/8/05 | 07:36 PM
Big Falken Tires

Originally posted by 169stang@March 8, 2005, 8:26 PM
Burke, where about in Boynton? I moved out to the acreage in May, but grew up in Boynton.
My development (Stoneybrook) is right off the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd and Jog road. Easy jump to the Pike!

That Polk county show - I think I looked that one up a few days ago - if I remember right, that seemed to be a bit of a haul - I'll have to look at a map again...

Oh MAN - we are gonna get 169stang in major trouble!

Yeah a preshow get-together could be cool - Krispy Creme in Palm? The thursday before the show - that might be a possibility..... or maybe that Lowes on Southern? That wouldn't be too bad a drive for me on a work night....

Isn;t there a club get together afficlated with BlowBy racing out of Boca who meet somewheres in Boca too?.....
Old 3/8/05 | 07:37 PM

would be funny for all of us to show up at the Chevy show, and i am jealous of the fact your going to the Bradenton event i really want to go but have to work. I might go to the GatorNationals in Gainsville the next weekend i think. We went to the Fun Ford Weekend
Old 3/8/05 | 07:39 PM

Originally posted by Burke0011+March 8, 2005, 8:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ March 8, 2005, 8:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-169stang@March 8, 2005, 8:26 PM
Burke, where about in Boynton? I moved out to the acreage in May, but grew up in Boynton.
My development (Stoneybrook) is right off the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd and Jog road. Easy jump to the Pike!

That Polk county show - I think I looked that one up a few days ago - if I remember right, that seemed to be a bit of a haul - I'll have to look at a map again...

Oh MAN - we are gonna get 169stang in major trouble!

Yeah a preshow get-together could be cool - Krispy Creme in Palm? The thursday before the show - that might be a possibility..... or maybe that Lowes on Southern? That wouldn't be too bad a drive for me on a work night....

Isn;t there a club get together afficlated with BlowBy racing out of Boca who meet somewheres in Boca too?.....
[/b][/quote]
yeah the Polk County show would be up in my area for us Central Florida folk
Old 3/8/05 | 07:39 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by Burke0011+March 8, 2005, 10:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ March 8, 2005, 10:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-169stang@March 8, 2005, 8:26 PM

[/b][/quote]

actually I think its in Boca so that maybe the same place/group
Old 3/8/05 | 07:41 PM
Cobra Member

It says they meet in Lake Worth by Lindbergers.
http://www.palmbeachmustangclub.com/v01/index.php

dont know where I got thursdays at krispy kreme! Maybe I am craving a donut.
mmmmmm donut
Old 3/8/05 | 07:48 PM
Cobra Member

darn I work tuesday nights!@!
Old 3/8/05 | 07:59 PM
Big Falken Tires

Yeah the Krispy Kreme one is that one in Boca.... dang it, used to have the info on that... I'll have to look for it......
Old 3/8/05 | 08:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Greetings everyone,

The Fifth Annual South Florida Mustang and Ford Roundup in Fort Lauderdale would be a great opportunity to hookup/meet other TMS members. B) April 2nd is my wedding anniversary and what wife wouldn't want to spend part of the day at a car show with friends, right!?
Old 3/8/05 | 08:09 PM
Big Falken Tires

Originally posted by Burke0011@March 8, 2005, 9:02 PM
Yeah the Krispy Kreme one is that one in Boca.... dang it, used to have the info on that... I'll have to look for it......
Okay so in a forum I found, apparently they STOPPED doing the Krispy Kreme after too many RICERS showed up and ruined it, bringing down heat from the cops....

But it is back up again as of beginning of the year - the guy organizing has a PERMIT and permission from management and can ask anyone to leave who might cause trouble and ruin things for the rest....

From that thread
View Full Version : Krispy Kreme Meet back up and going!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stroked66612-25-2004, 12:54 PM
Starting Saturday, January 8th, 2005 @ 8PM

the Krispy Kreme in Boca Raton is a go once again. If any of you went before, you remember that it was actually a good meet. dozens of differnt muscle cars attended even some imports. But now, I will have the permit to be there through the city and I will be able to ask people that I don't want there to leave. So no idiot imports and no hineyclown burnout freaks.

---------------

It gone on since then so it is back up and running... being a Saturday ngith though, if anyone wanted to do it, we could do it the weekend before the Hollywood show maybe?....

Geez... work early tomorrow.... I'm goin to bed!
Old 3/8/05 | 08:11 PM
Big Falken Tires

Originally posted by SoFL05GT@March 8, 2005, 9:11 PM
Greetings everyone,

The Fifth Annual South Florida Mustang and Ford Roundup in Fort Lauderdale would be a great opportunity to hookup/meet other TMS members. B) April 2nd is my wedding anniversary and what wife wouldn't want to spend part of the day at a car show with friends, right!?

Hey Steve - awesome - I knew I forgot someone who was real 'local' to me... (well at least when I lived in Hollywood!)

Yeah, it'll be real cool to hook up with fellow Source members - looking forward to it, man!

(Great wife too!)
Old 3/8/05 | 08:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Burke0011@March 8, 2005, 10:14 PM

Hey Steve - awesome - I knew I forgot someone who was real 'local' to me... (well at least when I lived in Hollywood!)

Yeah, it'll be real cool to hook up with fellow Source members - looking forward to it, man!

(Great wife too!)
Hi Dave,

I used to have an 03 Mach1, so I might be able to gather up some Mach1 owners for the event too. It will be easy to recognize my car, just look for a black 05 GT with a FL license plate that reads 03 MACH1
Old 3/9/05 | 02:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Wow I live off of sr7 also Have seen your green 05 with painted mirrors and lower grill heres a pic of mine
Old 3/9/05 | 03:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sorry to be off-topic but these seems to be the best place to ask this. i visit the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area frequently, where is the best place to but 05' performance parts, such as xcaliber / diablo flasher, etc. . Thank you in advance.
Old 3/9/05 | 05:43 PM
Cobra Member

After speaking to my wife, she doesnt want to go but she said it would be a great opportunity to spend time with my two kids, and she will have time to pack alone! We close on the purchase of our home 31 March! Our house is not sold yet.
It looks like I will be attending! YEAH!!!!!!
Old 3/9/05 | 05:44 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by rjuice@March 9, 2005, 5:56 PM
Wow I live off of sr7 also Have seen your green 05 with painted mirrors and lower grill heres a pic of mine
Where is that at?
Great looking GT your rims are very nice!
Old 3/9/05 | 07:21 PM

lol. SR7/441 runs from I think Belle Glade to Ft. lauderdale. Kevin, he probably lives somewhere between Okee to Lake Worth. From his pics, my guess is across from Home Depot on Southern and 441?

Regarding to everyone meeting up: Someone just STATE where everyone needs to be...those that can will, those that can't, well, there's next time. We don't have to meet up at the same place or same day everytime. It's difficult to get everyone together at the same time. I've learned that you just specify a place and time and run with it. There's always next time! I look forward to meeting up with everyone as well!
Old 3/9/05 | 07:24 PM

Depends on what you want. Drag tires, I have your source, just PM me. Steeda has quite a bit of product available. They are in Pompano. Further South, I'm not sure. I know there are shops down there though. Go to a specific website for the product you want, i.e. SCT and they can tell you all their dealers by your zip code. Hope this helps!

Originally posted by 2Slack@March 9, 2005, 4:34 PM
Sorry to be off-topic but these seems to be the best place to ask this. i visit the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area frequently, where is the best place to but 05' performance parts, such as xcaliber / diablo flasher, etc. . Thank you in advance.
Old 3/10/05 | 12:28 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by 169stang@March 9, 2005, 10:24 PM
lol. SR7/441 runs from I think Belle Glade to Ft. lauderdale. Kevin, he probably lives somewhere between Okee to Lake Worth. From his pics, my guess is across from Home Depot on Southern and 441?

Regarding to everyone meeting up: Someone just STATE where everyone needs to be...those that can will, those that can't, well, there's next time. We don't have to meet up at the same place or same day everytime. It's difficult to get everyone together at the same time. I've learned that you just specify a place and time and run with it. There's always next time! I look forward to meeting up with everyone as well!
I was thinking the corner of Okeechobbee blvd and SR7, could be wrong though.
Old 3/10/05 | 12:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by 169stang+March 9, 2005, 9:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(169stang @ March 9, 2005, 9:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Depends on what you want. Drag tires, I have your source, just PM me. Steeda has quite a bit of product available. They are in Pompano. Further South, I'm not sure. I know there are shops down there though. Go to a specific website for the product you want, i.e. SCT and they can tell you all their dealers by your zip code. Hope this helps!

<!--QuoteBegin-2Slack
@March 9, 2005, 4:34 PM
[/b][/quote]

thanks. B)
Old 3/10/05 | 05:56 PM
Bullitt Member

does anyone know where the closest saleen dealer is?

Quick Reply: South Florida 05 Mustang get-together