Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Long SCREWUS Ford!

Search this Thread

Old 1/31/07, 10:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long SCREWUS Ford!

Yeah... anyone in the shoals or areas.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM yeah the one in Muscle shoals...you know who im talkin about! Those folks dont know their *** from a hole in the ground!!

Took the cobra in to have the Mass air sensor replaced.. and they fixed it..went out and we got in the car noticed the steering wheel cover was TORE im not a small lil tear.. but gashed.. cant miss it. We called them about it a couple of blocks away they said bring it in tomorrow and they would look at that. Thank god i had a cover on it or that would have been the factory leather tore... So we went to the gas station.. when paul was coming out he noticed a smudge on the drivers side fender.. he looked closer ant the ****** had scratched my fender!!!!! My BRAND NEW painted fender!! Car hasnt been out of my garage 2 times since it was painted and these dumbasses scratched it! Obviously someone leaned over looking at the entine and a belt or jacket got it! So we turned around ****ed as hell...

Some old guy comes out.. hardly looks at the fender and straight out says " Oh we didnt do that im sure!" WTF??? Then he looks in the car at the wheel ... sits down in it looks at it again.. now keep in mind the gash is at the bottom of the wheel EXACTLY where something could very easy catch it and tear it.... ok that wasnt a big deal.. $20 max.. They guy had no inentions of even apologizing or listening to us at all! I just took photos of the entire drivers side..every body pannel after the repaint..showing NO damage! They dont give a crap about anyones car at all! So if you take yours their beware they WILL mess it up. BTW did i mention they also ripped the antanea out of my 05 stang?? The shop tha did the paint work on my car said it could be buffed out about 95% of it could be... and he even said the scratch was from someone leaning over the fender looking into the motor.

Now anyone in the mustang world KNOWS they check them over for mods that will void the warranty.. so of course they are gonna lean over the fender looking for headers..ect ect or any car person is gonna look over a cobra.. its in our blood! So they cant say they KNOW they didnt do it.

Im supposed to go over tomrrow and talk to another guy. Either way.. F**k THEM! Me nor my family will be doing business with them ever again! And i advise others in the area not to either.
Old 2/1/07, 07:03 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
good call keep *****ing till your some what happy or you have ****ed them off to your satifaction.
Old 2/1/07, 09:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Careful

I can understand that you are upset about what they possibly did to your car. Yesterday I read something similar that happened in Florida. I would be real careful what I say on the internet that goes out for the world to read, especially when you havn't given the business time to straighten out the problem. They are only human. What I am talking about is be careful not to slander them. If you make them (the business) mad enough about the situation, they might just dip into there big money pot and sew for slander or defamation of character. Like I said, I understand that you are upset about the situation, but give them a chance to right a wrong before you tell the world about it.
Old 2/1/07, 04:21 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

The one in Hoover(Girls shouldn't shop for cars without their husbands) Sucks a goat also. I have been callin em Long Screwus since 2004- I hate those SOBS!
Old 2/2/07, 01:48 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Greg G
I can understand that you are upset about what they possibly did to your car. Yesterday I read something similar that happened in Florida. I would be real careful what I say on the internet that goes out for the world to read, especially when you havn't given the business time to straighten out the problem. They are only human. What I am talking about is be careful not to slander them. If you make them (the business) mad enough about the situation, they might just dip into there big money pot and sew for slander or defamation of character. Like I said, I understand that you are upset about the situation, but give them a chance to right a wrong before you tell the world about it.

What the heck? Tell it like it is. Too many people worry that someone might get their feelings hurt. Too bad. The truth is the truth. The more people stand up for what is right and declare what is wrong loud and clear the better off the world will be. Ford is going under because of the dealers. All the dealers are multi millionaires and by their demonstrated "concern" for the customer it's no great leap of imagination to see why Ford is having a tough time selling their cars. I personally won't buy a Ford again for that very reason. But they haven't even come close to catching on yet.

By the way Greg, it's "Their", not " there" and also "sue" not "sew". See, I started to practice what I preach already.
Old 2/2/07, 03:18 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think their name says it all
Old 2/3/07, 08:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Redfire05GT
What the heck?[/B]See, I started to practice what I preach already.
What do you mean by that ?

JACCM.er