2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Who has picked up chicks because of the 05?

Search this Thread

Old 4/19/05, 09:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when i get my lisence, everyone already says...DUDE! ur so going to be the taxi LOL all my friends are getting old hondas and stuff, my friends all envy my car, but no girls, i dont like to brag about it, because i feel bad that i got a new car for a first car and most dont, i just tell them i got a car
Old 4/19/05, 09:57 PM
GTR Member

David, how old r u?
Old 4/19/05, 10:32 PM
GT Member

Time for the pics!!!
Here's what you've all been waiting for.

Parental Guidance IS Suggested.

Old 4/19/05, 10:54 PM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

this thread is

Only chicks I get to pick up .. wife and daughter .. anyone else and its...
cause I am outnumbered and wn3d:

Old 4/19/05, 10:55 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You mean chicks as in the little yellow chicken kind of chick?
Old 4/19/05, 11:21 PM
GT Member

This one girl that I know. Told me that my car was so awesome that she wanted to have an orgasm in it. I was like " SA-WEET". And I always turn heads, and this one girl smiled at me and told me nice car and I started talking to her. I probably have the plainest 05 mustang out there. But it turns head and one girl wants to have an orgasm in it, hehe.
Old 4/19/05, 11:50 PM
FR500 Member

[quote=JHL981,April 19, 2005, 10:24 PM]
This one girl that I know. Told me that my car was so awesome that she wanted to have an orgasm in it. I was like " SA-WEET". And I always turn heads, and this one girl smiled at me and told me nice car and I started talking to her. I probably have the plainest 05 mustang out there. But it turns head and one girl wants to have an orgasm in it, hehe.

Tell her talk's cheap!
Old 4/20/05, 12:45 AM
GT Member

My husband got hit on because of the car. She asked if you give me a ride I'll give you a 'ride'. He was out side having a smoke and I was in Old Navy shoping. .
Old 4/20/05, 12:47 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by shestangs@April 20, 2005, 12:48 AM
My husband got hit on because of the car. She asked if you give me a ride I'll give you a 'ride'. He was out side having a smoke and I was in Old Navy shoping. .
Did he tell you this or did you catch him in action?
Old 4/20/05, 07:41 AM
GT Member

Not me. I guess the beer gut, thin wallet and back hair dosen't help. Looks like I need more then a new mustang........
Old 4/20/05, 08:17 AM
Bullitt Member

I was on the way to drop my car off at the paint shop with husband following in his Jeep Rubicon. Cute cop :cop2: directing traffic checking me out and gave me a nice grin. My husband (also a cop) rolls down his window and says "hey that's my wife!" Cop says oh... sorry Sarge just looking at the car!
Old 4/20/05, 08:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by robynspony@April 20, 2005, 8:20 AM
I was on the way to drop my car off at the paint shop with husband following in his Jeep Rubicon. Cute cop :cop2: directing traffic checking me out and gave me a nice grin. My husband (also a cop) rolls down his window and says "hey that's my wife!" Cop says oh... sorry Sarge just looking at the car!
Now that's funny!

EK
Old 4/20/05, 08:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Robert+November 28, 2004, 4:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robert @ November 28, 2004, 4:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Deathdealer@November 27, 2004, 12:57 PM
...nothing wrong with some girls looking for a bad boy...
Actually, in my experience, girls who go after "bad boys" usually have something seriously wrong with themselves. Like low self esteem for openers.
[/b]

WRONG --- I love bad boys, and nothing is wrong with me!!!! ... its just more 'exciting' to be with a bad boy.

<!--QuoteBegin-AmyC
@November 29, 2004, 6:49 PM
let me tell you it's easier for us ladies to pick up men wanting a look at the stang...

this thing is a guy magnet.

of course i have to keep reminding myself that i'm married... :-)

it's nice to get all the attention...

btw, i love my husband.
[/quote]

Yup, this car is totally a guy magnet. Ive said it before, this is definately a chicks car!
Old 4/20/05, 10:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@December 14, 2004, 6:50 PM
I agree with the gals on this one. This thing has held me up at gas stations, grocery stores, etc all because GUYS are stopping me to admire it, and talk to me. I got hit on in my 99, but this is outrageous! LOL

As for picking up chicks in it. I could see it happening. I have been known to stare at a hot car, and if the guy is cute and smiles at me, I will chat him up. Yeh, I am married, yeh I wear my wedding ring. Aint nothing wrong with making a guys day by admiring him and his car. He isnt going to get any further than a nice conversation, but, whats the harm in that?

In highschool, I would hear a car coming, and wait for it to pass. I would check it out good and hard. Then I would check out the driver. If he didnt look like someone I wanted to know, he would get a sweet smile, and I would move on. If he looked like a nice enough guy, you bet your booty I would wink, mouth "Can I have a ride?" Did I end up with any of those guys? Yup. One of them ended up with my daddys Mach. I had to dump him when he ruined it though...

I met my husband online, my first husband had a truck... and forgive me but it was a lowered mini truck and I was one of his club girls, LMAO!! Hey, it was the 80s! Current hubby, well, he bought me my first GT as a Valentines day gift, and this was BDay. He loves the look on my face when I drive it. Makes his evenings really special, !

While I agree that there needs to be some thought behind who your with and all that, there is nothing wrong with a little mutual appreciation of a fine ride... HEH

I 100% agree with you on this Jessica! Thanks for offering up our side of things B)
Old 4/20/05, 12:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Oh to be young again.

First, I don't mean to offend any of the ladies, but after all I am a guy and well.... I decided to be honest more that politically correct here....

!!!! Read at your own risk !!!!

Some of you guys seem way to serious about this subject. It is a known fact that nice cars = cute gals. Lest face it, the BEST acessory for a hot car is a hot chick in the passenger's seat.

You guys know I am right. Come on, admit it....

I only wish I was young and single again to fully exploit the benifits of hot new mustang ownership. A cool car gets you noticed period. Getting a gal to notice you is well over half of the battle.

A Little off subject, but this quote sums up my feelings about using a car to attract ladies:

"God made all men different, but Sam Colt made them equal...."

My point is that a car ( like a gun ) is a tool. It can get you where you want to go and it can get you La-- as well. We were not all born shall we say equal in the looks department and a cool car is no more of a "helper" than say proper makup and or hot cloths is to a woman.

AND WHAT FOR THE RECORD would be wrong with a woman who likes cool cars?????

Sounds like a good match. A guy who likes cool cars and a gal who likes cool cars. It is called common interest...

This car is unfortunately my "mid life crisis" car as the wife puts it so picking up hot chicks is not on the approved activity list. ( although there have been several oppertunities ) However, taking a co-worker ( who happens to be a cute woman ) out to lunch in the car is harmless and certianly makes lunch more enjoyable...

For the record, I never had much trouble meeting women, but I certianly would not have passed up the oppertunity to use the car to help out. A single guy would be a fool not to.....
Old 4/20/05, 12:51 PM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by sranger@April 20, 2005, 11:17 AM
snip...

This car is unfortunately my "mid life crisis" car as the wife puts it so picking up hot chicks is not on the approved activity list.

snip

mine too - its the big 40 in july
Old 4/20/05, 12:52 PM

[southern_stang_girlee]
WRONG --- I love bad boys, and nothing is wrong with me!!!! ... its just more 'exciting' to be with a bad boy.
You could not have said that any better..................

I have always had cars that attract a lot of attention........but this one.........I'm running out of places to hide the phone numbers!!!

[attachmentid=18532]
Old 4/20/05, 12:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by LordBritish@December 15, 2004, 2:42 PM
I'm a veteran of the bar scene and have carefully observed both success and failures.

It's my observation that your looks (so long as your're not dirt ugly) has little to do with your success rate.

Charisma, charm, humor, and personality will make up for less than stellar looks and your car is not even a factor. You gotta get the chick interested before she gets into your car right ? In fact, your income is barely a factor so long as you don't look like a bum initially.

Now your income will become a factor later

However, your car is barely a factor in scoring. There are men with Pintos/Yugos that get more poon than you can shake a stick at.
You are a wise man. I am also a veteran of the bar scene. I would agree with all that you said. I will add though, that a cool car like the Mustang can be a chick magnet to a few girls. Not too many, but a few. Now a motorcycle, on the other hand, will most definitely get you girls. I can't tell you how many girls have asked me for a ride on the bike and we ended up making out that night.

I don't need a car to get girls, but I certainly will use the Stang to help me get even more, hehe. I really don't care if they are superficial or not, I don't expect that I'm gonna marry a girl who does me on the first date. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but personally I think that the Stang is a great way to get girls (I've owned 8), and when I get my new 05 (or 06, if it takes that long), I'll be using it for just that, as well as enjoying the car for all of its other charming properties.
Old 4/20/05, 12:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by wldchic@April 20, 2005, 12:55 PM

You could not have said that any better..................

I have always had cars that attract a lot of attention........but this one.........I'm running out of places to hide the phone numbers!!!

[attachmentid=18532]

thanks wldchic!

Might be time for you to get a palm pilot
Old 4/20/05, 01:00 PM
Bullitt Member

I don't have my vehicle yet, but based on when I was told I would get it, I figure I have missed the opportunity to pick up 7.8 chicks (on average).

Quick Reply: Who has picked up chicks because of the 05?