2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Who has picked up chicks because of the 05?

Search this Thread

Old 11/27/04, 05:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by kevinb120+November 27, 2004, 1:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kevinb120 @ November 27, 2004, 1:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sikander@November 27, 2004, 12:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kevinb120
@November 27, 2004, 11:44 AM
I picked up my current chick selling Hybrids....

lol kev, way to go!
I didnt sell the car, but I closed the deal..... [/b][/quote]
HAHAHA....I knew you guys were into pressuring people into major life decisions...but man!!

(Disclaimer: No offense was intended, on fun. Don't flame me for making a dealer joke.)

(haha...I said flame...)
Old 11/27/04, 10:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by tekman13+November 27, 2004, 6:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tekman13 @ November 27, 2004, 6:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kevinb120@November 27, 2004, 1:09 PM

I didnt sell the car, but I closed the deal.....
HAHAHA....I knew you guys were into pressuring people into major life decisions...but man!!

(Disclaimer: No offense was intended, on fun. Don't flame me for making a dealer joke.)

(haha...I said flame...)
[/b][/quote]
Bah, if people can't get the fun/humor side of it, they need to lighten up... ALOT
Old 11/27/04, 10:36 PM
FR500 Member

Originally posted by tekman13@November 27, 2004, 6:07 PM
I knew you guys were into pressuring people into major life decisions...but man!!
Since when is bumping uglies a major life decision
Old 11/28/04, 01:27 AM
dke
Bullitt Member

Not to sound like a fogey.

Since when is bumping uglies a major life decision?
Think it's always been more of a major decision that most young/dumb people realize. (Had too many friends that became parents against their wishes, got married for mistakes, caught a case of rotten-crotch, or had psychos or their boyfriends). The only question is if you understand the risks (and how major it is) or not.

guys "picking up chicks" doesn't mean you want to marry the girl, it means you want to drive her to a parking lot and fold down the back seat.
Ahhh, romance. If you've ever actually had sex in a car, you learn the novelty wares off quickly. Get a room and save the interior from unwanted stains, not to mention sheer comfort and room to perform. (Any job worth doing is worth doing right!)

I've never felt proud/mature/wise because of who I chose to nail, or how many notches I got in my parking brake. I have for who I chose not to.
Old 11/28/04, 02:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Woo Hoo! Just got picked up in a new stang.
Old 11/28/04, 03:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Deathdealer@November 27, 2004, 12:57 PM
...nothing wrong with some girls looking for a bad boy...
Actually, in my experience, girls who go after "bad boys" usually have something seriously wrong with themselves. Like low self esteem for openers.

Just say "no" to dysfunction.

Maybe when you're 22 you need a cool car to "pick up chicks." But if you're still using cars to pick them up when you're 42, bubba, you're in t-r-o-u-b-l-e. :shock:
Old 11/28/04, 07:32 AM
Bullitt Member

And if you are wanting to take your picked up chick in the back of your '05 Mustang or any for that matter, you are in for some awkward lovemakin baby...no room!
Old 11/28/04, 07:44 AM
Bullitt Member

My hats off to any guy who uses his new '05 to pick up chicks! You gotta use what nature gave you or what Ford gave you! Personally I always liked the shallow chicks! I knew what they wanted and they knew what I wanted and I always said you have to take a test-drive before you buy a car or marry a girl!
BTW, don't take me too seriously folks!
Old 11/28/04, 09:10 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Steve@November 27, 2004, 2:23 PM
Seriously - if you need a car in order to 'pick up chicks', you've got bigger problems than what a car can possibly solve!

Win 'em over with your personality and character. Otherwise, when the car is gone, so will the chick(s). If you've got the 'right stuff', you could be driving a '77 Fiat and they won't care.

Real men do not need an '05 Mustang to 'pick up chicks'. Really. And if you DO pick up a chick because of your car, what does that say about HER?
You're joking right?

The first thing anyone notices is appearance. Its impossible not to. Whether its yours or your cars, its the first thing you see.

Now, you can make up for it with personality and all that jazz, but the "**** he drives a nice car" factor will always help.
Old 11/28/04, 09:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Grantsdale@November 28, 2004, 9:13 AM
The first thing anyone notices is appearance. Its impossible not to. Whether its yours or your cars, its the first thing you see.

Now, you can make up for it with personality and all that jazz, but the "**** he drives a nice car" factor will always help.
Dave Chappelle had a joke about this very subject. Fell right in line with that thinking Grantsdale.
Old 11/28/04, 09:32 AM
FR500 Member

Originally posted by drizztbob@November 28, 2004, 8:35 AM
And if you are wanting to take your picked up chick in the back of your '05 Mustang or any for that matter, you are in for some awkward lovemakin baby...no room!
Actually the old Fastbacks were plenty roomy with the back seat folded down, it made a perfect platform

The new 05....you're right, ain't happenin.
Old 11/28/04, 10:04 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Grantsdale+November 28, 2004, 10:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grantsdale @ November 28, 2004, 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Steve@November 27, 2004, 2:23 PM
Seriously - if you need a car in order to 'pick up chicks', you've got bigger problems than what a car can possibly solve!

Win 'em over with your personality and character. Otherwise, when the car is gone, so will the chick(s). If you've got the 'right stuff', you could be driving a '77 Fiat and they won't care.

Real men do not need an '05 Mustang to 'pick up chicks'. Really. And if you DO pick up a chick because of your car, what does that say about HER?
You're joking right?

Now, you can make up for it with personality and all that jazz, but the "**** he drives a nice car" factor will always help. [/b][/quote]
No. I'm not joking. Not at all.

If the only reason a girl/woman will talk to you - who otherwise would not give you the time of day - is because of your car, then in my view that is shallow.

I don't argue the "Appearance is the first thing you notice" statement - but if you NEED the Mustang to get a date, then something is lacking.

I stand by what I said.
Old 11/28/04, 12:06 PM
Bullitt Member

I say we put the "***** are cool" vs. "Think about your life, boy!" debate on hold until we can get a confirmed kill.... I mean.... score.

Then we can evaluate the success of the new car a little better.

I am starting to think that nice flat hood, especially one that is warm after a drive, may be better than one with scoops and all that. Backseat is definitely claustrophobic.
Old 11/28/04, 12:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Deathdealer@November 28, 2004, 1:09 PM
I say we put the "***** are cool" vs. "Think about your life, boy!" debate on hold until we can get a confirmed kill.... I mean.... score.

I totally agree!

And by the way, I DO think ***** are cool!
Old 11/28/04, 12:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by SixtySix+November 28, 2004, 10:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SixtySix @ November 28, 2004, 10:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizztbob@November 28, 2004, 8:35 AM
Actually the old Fastbacks were plenty roomy with the back seat folded down, it made a perfect platform

The new 05....you're right, ain't happenin. [/b][/quote]
Old 11/28/04, 01:07 PM
V6 Member

i was showing pictures of the stang im ordering (black gt, bullits, no spoiler, IUP & ICAP) to a friend of mine (who just so happens to be a hot girl) and she said that if I stick with the black/red interior she'll do the deed with me in my car.

which is actually probably more incentive to NOT get that combination... shes not exactly the kind of girl you want to get personal with

however, all the girls i ask agree - the red interior is 'sexay'
Old 11/28/04, 01:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Steve+November 28, 2004, 1:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Steve @ November 28, 2004, 1:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Grantsdale@November 28, 2004, 10:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Steve
@November 27, 2004, 2:23 PM

You're joking right?

No. I'm not joking. Not at all.

If the only reason a girl/woman will talk to you - who otherwise would not give you the time of day - is because of your car, then in my view that is shallow.

I don't argue the "Appearance is the first thing you notice" statement - but if you NEED the Mustang to get a date, then something is lacking.

I stand by what I said. [/b][/quote]
I get your point, but again, if the girl is going to notice you first because of the car, whats wrong with that? If you have the personality, the looks, and the car thats better than having just the first two.
Old 11/28/04, 01:24 PM
V6 Member

I'm with grantsdale on that one. It's all about breaking the ice.
Old 11/28/04, 02:10 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
All the guys that say 'if you need a car to pickup a chick, you got bigger problems'
need to lighten the crap up....

Are you trying to school us on the ways of women?

Dude, its a way to get a conversation started, or get your attention.
Don't get all preachy
Old 11/28/04, 02:51 PM
dke
Bullitt Member

I think the point is that many of us might feel that the thread on catering to womens materialism to nail them in the backseat or on the warm hood or "***** are cool" seems a little less than fully mature or wise, and not exactly family oriented.

Sure; I'm "light enough". If you want to have the conversation as a joke, and if it is a light "in" or conversation starter -- no big deal. But it sounds a bit more serious to a few. And a little counter-balance saying, "think about what you're saying" or "focus on what's more important", doesn't seem too hard core or uptight to me either. So lighten up might cut both ways.

Quick Reply: Who has picked up chicks because of the 05?