2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Who else sales Rocker Stripes???

Search this Thread

Old 11/27/07, 02:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Who else sales Rocker Stripes???

I have emailed both Silver Horse Racing and Baltimore Street Mods about there rocker stripes and neither one will return my emails. Is there any other reputable companies that make these other than Graphix Express and Bob White, that will return emails? I really want a wider rocker stripe around 3.9". Any thoughts??
Old 11/27/07, 03:00 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just ordered rocker stripes from autotrimdesign.net

Shelby lettering style GT300 are 3"....Dont know if that is enough..

-dan
Old 11/27/07, 07:27 PM
V6 Member

I do all the local dealer work and can set you up. Let me know the dimensions and color and I can put it together for you. email graphix@gwi.net
Old 11/28/07, 05:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Rob @ Baltimorestreetmods is a great guy to work with. If this isn't the address you tried give it a shot.
Rob@Baltimorestreetmods.com
I emailed them once with there regular cs email address and got no response after a couple days and then I tried Rob's email address and I had a response within an hour, may have just been luck but I have dealt with him directly ever since and always have a great experience!
Old 11/28/07, 06:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Robbieg
Rob @ Baltimorestreetmods is a great guy to work with. If this isn't the address you tried give it a shot.
Rob@Baltimorestreetmods.com
I emailed them once with there regular cs email address and got no response after a couple days and then I tried Rob's email address and I had a response within an hour, may have just been luck but I have dealt with him directly ever since and always have a great experience!

That's the address I used
Old 11/28/07, 03:36 PM
V6 Member

I took a picture of a new GT500 and some measurements to a local vinyl guy and he made me some stencils for our rocker stripes in about 30 minutes.

~Mike~
Old 11/28/07, 04:23 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
graphics express
Old 11/28/07, 04:34 PM
GT Member

R-Code, can you do me a favor?

Can you measure the width of your stripes?

Thanks a lot!

-Dan
Old 12/31/07, 07:11 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I know we're late to the party on this, but we do try to answer any and all emails that we receive. Sometimes (whether from spam blockers, or other techno things) we don't receive (and sometimes can't send) an email to someone, so if we missed this, then I apologize. As always, if you don't get a response from us within a couple days, it probably means we didn't get it, in which case either PM us here, or... call We're at the shop daily 10-6 EST 321-722-2813, and we're happy to talk with you.

We can make the stripes you're asking for, we just had such few requests for the work that we stopped offering them on our website, just didn't seem like an important part of what we did. Graphics Express is a good source as well, we used them way back in the day before we started doing our own stuff with a good friend that has all the equipment needed to do anything vinyl.
Old 12/31/07, 07:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GAGT
I have emailed both Silver Horse Racing and Baltimore Street Mods about there rocker stripes and neither one will return my emails. Is there any other reputable companies that make these other than Graphix Express and Bob White, that will return emails? I really want a wider rocker stripe around 3.9". Any thoughts??
BSM (Rob) is out on vacation, he is supposed to be back tomorow. There has been a notice up on the front page of the site for the past couple of weeks.

Tim