2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Where to see 2005 Mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 7/22/04, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The '05 Mustang will be at the "The 18th Annual Mustang Stampede & All Ford Show" on July 31, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Vancouver Landing in Vancouver, Washington.

The "18th Annual Mustang Stampede & All Ford Show" is hosted by the Mustangs Unlimited Car Club of Vancouver, Washington. The Stampede will include over 200 Mustangs and Fords on display, Prize Raffles, Trophies, food vendors, parts swap meet and music.

Spectators are free; car show entries are $10.00. All proceeds will be donated to the Gales Creek Diabetic Camp for Kids.

Ford will be there with their tractor-trailer containing the 2005 Mustang, the Five-Hundred and the Free Style. Mustang vehicle development manager Mark Rushbrook will answer media and enthusiasts’ questions about the new model (Don’t worry – I’ll ask what the first SE will be!)

For the latest news, directions to Vancouver Landing, or other Mustang Stampede specifics, please link to the “Mustangs Unlimited” website:

http://www.mustangsunlimitedclub.com/Musta...e/Stampede.html

I'll be there hanging out by the Shelbys!

Adrienne
Old 7/23/04, 07:41 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ok you sharp eyed folks:
I am in Ct. Right now, and this weekend will be going home through upstate ny, pennsylvania,virginia,west va, maryland tennessee georgia and alabammy- Is the blasted thing going to be anywhere on this?
Old 7/28/04, 08:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Your not gonna believe my luck. I took a few days off work to go on vacation with my wife for our 10Th anniversary. When I went back too work, I found out the new Mustang was at our plant earlier that day. :bang: :bang: :bang: . I work midnights and they never tell anyone on my shift whats going on. :angry: so close and yet so far.
Old 8/15/04, 07:36 PM
Bullitt Member

I got to see and sit in the new Mustang at the Ford Innovation Drive. If anyone can get to these shows, its a great time. The Detroit August 19th show is sold out but the August 28th Orlando show still has some openings. B)
Old 8/15/04, 07:51 PM
Cobra Member

I would like to attend the Ford Innovation Drive event. (Ford Five Hundred, Ford Freestyle, F-Series Super Duty, Ford Mustang – on display only)
That's on the Orlando enrollment form.

What does that mean? Does that mean that the Orlando show will not have a Mustang I can sit in?
Old 8/15/04, 09:46 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by Dr Iven@August 15, 2004, 7:54 PM
I would like to attend the Ford Innovation Drive event. (Ford Five Hundred, Ford Freestyle, F-Series Super Duty, Ford Mustang – on display only)

What does that mean? Does that mean that the Orlando show will not have a Mustang I can sit in?
More than likely it'll be just on display and you might be able to seat in it at the Ford Innovation Drive. Orlando is the final stop for this event.

The Ford RACING is the one where you get to drive it. Detroit, LA, Cincinnati, and Miami people get to do this B) At the Detroit one.. we get to drive the new Ford cars on the road track on Belle Isle.
Old 8/16/04, 12:21 AM
Cobra R Member

Annual stang meet for b.c. cdn...Im thinking there gotta be a 05 on display...least hoping...

THE G.V.M.A.'S 22nd ALL PONY ROUND-UP
SPANISH BANKS, VANCOUVER, B.C.
SEPTEMBER 12, 2004

http://www.gvma.org/
Old 8/16/04, 09:47 PM
V6 Member

I am not sure if this is new info but if you live in Houston here you go:
DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The all-new 2005 Mustang will debut on the streets of Houston on Friday, August 20th, when Ford vice president Tony Brown will drive the latest Pony Car into Minute Maid Park before the Houston Astros vs. Chicago Cubs game.
In addition to the 2005 Mustang, Brown will also unveil the new Ford flagship sedan, the Five Hundred, and the Ford Freestyle that bridges the gap between a sedan and a traditional sport-utility. The three vehicles will be on display at Minute Maid Park from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, August 20, as part of Ford's "Year of the Car Tour."
Old 8/19/04, 07:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Thats how it was at Cleveland, you can't drive it but you can sit in it. It was worthwhile going too. They gave away a nice mustang poster.