Uncle Kracker
Toby Keiths Greatest Hits
Maroon 5
Tim McGraws Greatest Hits
Lots of Alan Jackson

Everyone Happy New Year!
Old 1/1/05 | 06:44 AM

Happy new year!!

These 5 just stay in my player and I swap out the 6th disc for a change of pace. I've listened to them a lot, they're all great.

Velvet Revolver
Social Distortion - Sex Love and Rock and Roll
Avril Lavigne - Under my skin
Green Day - American Idiot
Rancid - Indestructible

Edit: By the way, my CD player reverses every once in a while also. Probably once every CD. I haven't had the problem of not reading discs yet. I eventually plan on taking it in to have it replaced. Has anyone has had there's replaced and it fixed the problem?
Old 1/1/05 | 09:01 AM

I had my Shaker 500 unit replaced, 1 1/2 months ago. The problem of reversing still exits, in addition to not being able to play cdr's properly, even though these cds play on all my other players without any glitches. I spoke to the service manager at my dealer this past week, as other posts have indicated, Ford knows that there is a problem. He told me to bring my car in this coming week, so that we can resolve the issue, once and for all. We'll see.....

Anyway...

Now playing in my Shaker 500

The Strokes ---- This Is It
David Bowie --- Reality
REM ------------- Around The Sun
Old 1/1/05 | 09:04 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Velvet Revolver
Korn - Greatest Hits
Distrubed - The Sickness
Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean
Foo Fighters - There is Nothing Left to Lose
Course of Nature - Superkala
Old 1/1/05 | 04:28 PM
Bullitt Member

The latest Megadeth is what I've got in right now.
Old 1/1/05 | 09:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

MP3 Compilation of, but not limited to, ACDC, Metallica, Dream Theater, Creed, Enya, Bon Jovi, Better than Ezra, Puddle of Mud, Linkin Park, Evervescent, Enigma, Scorpion, Cinderella, Avril Lavigne, Bush, 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Eagles, Van Halen(Hagar), Everlast, Incubus, Live, Nirvana, Ozzy, Shania Twain, Staind, and Whitesnake

Josh Groban - Closer

Jars of Clay - Can't remember the album name, Flood maybe?

Gotta love MP3's.

Jason
Old 1/1/05 | 09:19 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

nuts- like half of us are running velvet revolver.....Great CD btw.

I bought some kicking chick rock- Heart......
This six cd thing is spoiling me. I still hate our FM channels here.

My shaker plays the rewind game too, after the holidays I am having it looked at.
Old 1/1/05 | 10:00 PM
GT Member

As of today my collection includes:
Ryan Adams, Bon Jovi, Van Morrison, Bob Seager, Nickleback and John Conlee.

I've only had one "Bad Disc" incident. Simply reloaded the disc and it played. What is the rewind thing?????
Old 1/1/05 | 10:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@January 1, 2005, 10:22 PM
nuts- like half of us are running velvet revolver.....Great CD btw.

I bought some kicking chick rock- Heart......
This six cd thing is spoiling me. I still hate our FM channels here.

My shaker plays the rewind game too, after the holidays I am having it looked at.
Even more nuts is that it's possible Velvet Revolver was using subliminal messages from the beginning! It seems to have worked well Either that or Ford just understands who buys these cars.

Remember how everybody thought that was a Chevy AMERICAN REVOLUTION advertisement and then it turned out to be VELVET REVOLVER ?

Their maniacal little plan worked!
Old 1/2/05 | 12:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

One full MP3 CD, complete Led Zeppelin
One full MP3 CD, complete AC/DC
One full MP3 CD, Black Sabbath (Ozzie days only)
One full MP3 CD, Beatles
Old 1/2/05 | 06:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Presently in my 6 CD changer I have 3 discs by TOOL - Lateralis, Aenima and Undertow . Two CD's by A Perfect Circle ( they only have 2 albums so figure it out), and Pantera's Greatest Hits ( Salute to the man Dimebag Darrel and that tragedy) . I usually have Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Joe Satriani playing in the car too.

But sometimes I have FM on.. I love Toronto, we have 6 to 7 Rock stations here ( get 2 from Buffalo including Howard Stern from there) .. It's still very much a rock-N-roll town here, unlike the cities in the states that are hip hop and rap enclaves ( at least the ones I've been to - Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta,Chicago, LA, , San Fran, NY, Newark, Boston, Buffalo, Pittsburgh - and all the small towns when driving between these cities).
Old 1/2/05 | 07:22 AM
GT Member

I'm so disappointed in everyone, all of these great musicians and NO ONE has Dave Matthews Band?

Dont get me wrong, I really like most of what you all have listed, Josh Groban being the exception
Old 1/2/05 | 08:28 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally posted by USA-Adam@January 2, 2005, 1:39 AM
Even more nuts is that it's possible Velvet Revolver was using subliminal messages from the beginning! It seems to have worked well Either that or Ford just understands who buys these cars.

Remember how everybody thought that was a Chevy AMERICAN REVOLUTION advertisement and then it turned out to be VELVET REVOLVER ?

CHEVROLET REVOLUTION

****VELVET REVOLVER

I should've known better... -the more I think about it, the more I realize I need glasses :geek:
I even emailed Ford about that pic when I first saw it.

Looks like I'll have ta check out that CD.
Old 1/2/05 | 08:28 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Gibson@January 2, 2005, 9:25 AM
I'm so disappointed in everyone, all of these great musicians and NO ONE has Dave Matthews Band?

Dont get me wrong, I really like most of what you all have listed, Josh Groban being the exception
I don't have him in, but I have every one of his CDS ever released in the car proper. Does that count?
Old 1/2/05 | 09:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Nothing but U2 IS in my Shaker. I cant ever get enough of there music. Cant wait for them to go on tour. Ill be the 1st inline to get there tickets.
Old 1/2/05 | 09:05 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Kahdir+January 2, 2005, 10:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kahdir @ January 2, 2005, 10:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-USA-Adam@January 2, 2005, 1:39 AM

CHEVROLET REVOLUTION

****VELVET REVOLVER

I should've known better... -the more I think about it, the more I realize I need glasses :geek:

Looks like I'll have ta check out that CD. [/b][/quote]
Jeez, I had to look close too..........I just saw REV........
Bill Ford Commands:
You must buy a mustang and immediately purchase Velvet Revolver to listen to in it...............

Best of all worlds, a mustang, slash,duff and Scott weiland..........
Old 1/2/05 | 09:12 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine+January 2, 2005, 10:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EleanorsMine @ January 2, 2005, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Kahdir@January 2, 2005, 10:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-USA-Adam
@January 2, 2005, 1:39 AM

CHEVROLET REVOLUTION

****VELVET REVOLVER

Looks like I'll have ta check out that CD.
Jeez, I had to look close too..........I just saw REV........
Bill Ford Commands:
You must buy a mustang and immediately purchase Velvet Revolver to listen to in it...............

Best of all worlds, a mustang, slash,duff and Scott weiland.......... [/b][/quote]
Dang, it worked on me, Velvet Revolver was the first CD I played in it and still sits in the #1 slot, kinda freaky.
Old 1/2/05 | 09:31 AM
Bullitt Member

I got the velvet revolver cd for Christmas, but haven't listened to it yet (haven't even taken off the celephane wrapper). I haven't heard any of their music at all yet actually, since I don't ever listen to the radio. I guess it must be decent, seems to be getting good reviews on this thread...
Old 1/2/05 | 09:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Phil Collins

Phil Collins

Genesis

Phil Collins

AC/DC
Old 1/2/05 | 09:49 AM

Entire U2 catalogue
Entire Led Zep Catalogue
Pearl Jam Yield
Pearl Jam Benaroya Hall
Cake's Fasion Nugget

Is it me, or is the sound quality of MP3 not as good as CD?

Quick Reply: Whats in your shaker right now?