2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

What is with people...

Search this Thread

Old 1/25/07, 12:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Well obviously we have to control our natural impulses or it would be the OK Corral in the Costco parking lot every Saturday...
Old 1/25/07, 04:02 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kevinb120
Well obviously we have to control our natural impulses or it would be the OK Corral in the Costco parking lot every Saturday...

Isn't that the truth!!
Old 1/25/07, 10:25 AM
Cobra R Member

I would have broken his jaw for threatening to spit on my car.
Old 1/25/07, 10:39 AM
GT Member

Passing someone in a parking lot..???? Chill.... Look what it got you....
Old 1/25/07, 02:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by samckernan
So I'm going to the grocery store... rolling through the parking lot. I come up behind this person doing about 3 miles per hour, so I pass him. I go to park, then get out of my car to go into the store. By this time the guy has driven up to where I'm entering the store, and I thinking what is this dude up to?

I go into the store and decide to look out the front window. Sure enough, the dude has driven his car right up next to mine and is out near my car.

I run out there and confront him. (probably not to smart, but I live in a friendly area) He says, "I put a note on your car". I ask him, "Why the F are you touching my car?" Again, he says "I put a note on your car". I'm like, "Dude are you dumb, you had to touch the car to put a note on it". I proceed to tell him that, "He's a Pword for waiting for me to go into the store, then putting a note on my car". Then he's like, "Do you want me to call the cops". "Go ahead", I say. About this time, his wife/GF comes up to the car. By now he's gotten into the drivers seat, and he tells her to get in. I asked her, "If she liked having a husband that was a Pword". He finally speeds off.

The note read: Dword heads like you get your car spit on!

What an idiot!

WHAT A PU$$Y!!!!!!

ive only gotten the "note" one other time. it was in my old car before my 06 GT. big *** 95 grand marquis. i didnt care about it too much so i parked it wherever and however i wanted. once i saw this b!tch take up 2 spots at the bank right in front of me as im about to pull in next to her. so what do i do? i park my tank about 4 inches from hers at the same angle on her passangers side. (she had a brand new lincoln LS too btw). when i got out of the bank there was a note on my car and she was gone. written in those gigantic retarded girly letters was this long note about me bein a d!ick and parking my old mans car next to hers and so on and so forth. i laughed so hard i almost cried. i also wish i saw her doing it so i could have told her off. it sure was kinda nice to have a beater car. prob puttin it back on the road anyway for a daily driver
Old 1/25/07, 02:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

double post
Old 1/25/07, 02:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by kevinb120
I just never understood the bike phenomenon myself. I can't believe people consistently touch motorcycles. I always ask to sit on friend's motorcycles that I have ridden before, including ones I had to ride back from the dealer for them when they bought it. Funny thing is, if someone simply asked I would have no problem whatsoever with it 99% of the time. If they don't, I want to shoot them

But if you look at all the inconsiderate things people do it makes you sick. Even something like dumping McDonald's trash in someone's pickup-who do they think should actually have to clean up after them? I always blindly respect other human beings and their things as if they deserve it 100%unless they prove otherwise. Like I said, way too many people make it to (statistical) adulthood these days.
my friends are AFRAID to sit on my bike. when i first got it they wouldnt even touch it becuase they were afraid to do soemthing to it. ive met ppl at cruises and just local bike meets and if i like a bike ALOT ill ask the guy if he minds. usually ill say "would it be ok if i sat on it? if not then its totally cool" just so they wont feel awkward if they say no. 100% of the time its cool. never understand ppl sittin on other peoples bikes. if your car door is unlocked, do i get in and sit in the drivers seat????
Old 1/25/07, 06:21 PM
whs
GT Member

Wait, he offered to call the cops on you? Is it still illegal to spit on the sidewalk where you live because of TB or some other disease? I knew a couple deputies that arrested a guy for spitting in their food, the charges held up in court. Can saliva damage paint if left on it too long, (possible vandalism charges if it were to eat the paint off)?

What a retard, was he going to tell them that he threatened to spit on your car? His note stated that in a not so obvious fashion. Most cops I know would have laughed at him, had he reported that you asked him not to mess with your ride. They would have also suggested not 'ever' touching anyone elses vehicle for any reason.
Old 1/25/07, 06:27 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The reason for most of this is simple. People have stopped training their offspring manners and respect. These two simple things would greatly improve life in our country. They have simply been forgotten about and you can really see it if you just take notice.

Cigerettes being thrown out the windows of moving cars

Trash being discarded on roads and where ever people feel

Doors not being held open for people immediately following someone into or out of stores etc.

A simple thank you when YOU open or hold the door, or allow someone in front of you driving etc.

I could go on and on.
Old 1/25/07, 08:09 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by AFBLUE
Think female and male private parts. Or cat and Richard.

I forgot to renew my registration last week on my daily driver and had to take my car out at night in the snow, the next day while driving the Mustang to DMV to renew the registration an 18 wheeler ran a red light in front of me at a light. Then I had to get over to the left in an unfamiliar area in a 2 lane with a left turn to the highway. I was on the right as traffic was going to the light to get on the highway and had to move over to the left lane to take a left and was ahead of the truck. He got ****ed at me and started gas and braking right up to my bumper at the light so i burnt one for him when the light turned green also to get away as fast as possible.
Old 1/28/07, 09:05 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Northwest GT
It's easy for me to say this because my car wasn't involved. But, my recommendation is to chill out and not risk an arrest for assault or something worse. What I had in my '96 (and I may install in my '05) was an aluminum panel with push button switches labeled "Machine Guns" and "Missle Launchers". It fit where the ash tray used to live. It helped a lot of times to flip the panel open and fire away
I need one of those....with the guns...

Old 1/28/07, 11:13 AM
Cobra Member

Never had this problem before, plenty of people pulling up next to me to tell me how great my car was, and BS a little before the light turns green. I have passed people going to slow (IMO) and been passed by people who thought the same. Sounds to me like this guy just wanted to be a J/O, glad it was not me though I probably would have got my self in trouble.