2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

VPOC

Search this Thread

Old 2/17/06, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I called today and got transfered to the analyst who was a total Bi@#$%. She had a horrible accent and I couldnt understand anything she said. I had to ask her to repeat things at least three times. She had a bad attitude the whole time and even accused me of not working at a dealership [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]. She said that if I really did work at a dealership then I would know what she was talking about. I played it off and she finally told me my car was shipped on the 12th. but wouldnt give me a rail car number. She did say something about "final rent". What does that mean?

I wish I could get the ERL to understand the VIN # but I have tried so many times I have given up. Has anyone been able to get it to work with a VIN. I dont have the order number and I dont feel like bugging the salesman this weekend.

Can someone who knows how to talk to the ERL get my info for me?

VIN: 1ZVFT82HX65201481

Dealer code: 52020

Thanks
Old 2/19/06, 06:38 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Go here http://www.blueovalforums.com/ and register then

go here http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...hp?showtopic=4

and post your VIN to Kzinti. He will give you all the info you need, and a PDF of your Window Sticker. He is out till Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just scan the requests to see how it has been working .

Have fun [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 09:17 AM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ February 19, 2006, 8:41 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Go here http://www.blueovalforums.com/ and register then

go here http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...hp?showtopic=4

and post your VIN to Kzinti. He will give you all the info you need, and a PDF of your Window Sticker. He is out till Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just scan the requests to see how it has been working .

Have fun [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
What he said.
I don't think anyone gets through the ERL with a VIN. You need to use the order #. It's too late now anyway--by the time the ERL changes messages about shipping you'll already have your car. I checked the ERL message the day I got my car, just for fun, and it still had the same "your car was built on.." message. Just ask kzinti for an update, he's really helpful
Old 2/19/06, 09:20 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NHstang @ February 19, 2006, 10:20 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
What he said.
I don't think anyone gets through the ERL with a VIN. You need to use the order #. It's too late now anyway--by the time the ERL changes messages about shipping you'll already have your car. I checked the ERL message the day I got my car, just for fun, and it still had the same "your car was built on.." message. Just ask kzinti for an update, he's really helpful
[/b][/quote]

Yeah i have actually already done that but I was under the impression that the only way to get a rail car number was either with the ERL or an analyst. Or can Mr. K get it for me?
Old 2/19/06, 11:49 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TTU4.6 @ February 19, 2006, 10:23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah i have actually already done that but I was under the impression that the only way to get a rail car number was either with the ERL or an analyst. Or can Mr. K get it for me?
[/b][/quote]

Well I think to get you rail car # from ERL you have to talk to an analyst, so getting through ERL with a VIN is mute anyway.

Correct me if I am wrong there guys. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 12:28 PM

I am a little worried by the "analyst" title...start reaching for me wallet or something.
Old 2/20/06, 12:32 PM
Cobra Member

If shipped by rail, a lot of times the dealer gets the rail car# on his daily status report.