2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Very strange night

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/05, 10:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by dustindu4@July 18, 2005, 10:30 AM
How come you didn't have a gun on you? Are you nuts?

He sure is brave, I know that. I wouldnt be out in a dark alley with a guy waiting to slit my throat. So, brave, nuts.... yea, it sometimes means the same thing IMO.
Old 7/18/05, 10:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Sounds like movie material! From all the crap Hollywood is putting out now, an original story might make it!
Old 7/18/05, 10:48 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

ok the whole story is true.....

I live in La Costa the bookstore is in Encinitas

my friends and I were shocked to see her at Barnes and Noble, but apparently my friend that had the box cutters pulled on him (who we met up with after Britney Spears incident) said she is staying at the La Costa Resort and Spa just up the road, his dad is a concierge there

That pic you posted is definately not from a few days ago...the most recent I found on the net was from July 10 at the premiere of Charlie Chocolate movie and she was very pregnant but done up to be prettier then she was last night

I did try calling 911 and was put on hold for a very long time and so we said F it and left, some of the people inside stood in the alley to back us up if he came after us before we got to the car, don't really know if that would've helped, for all we know he could've had a gun

we bolted and ran from the dodge ram because he was following us and we didnt want to deal with it that and he came barreling down the alley towards my car so thats why I peeled out around the first corne, so my car wouldn't get hit, I was afraid he would just ram us. no pun intended.

I told my friend to tell his dad to recommend the resturant I bartend at to Britney and tell her that we will be very accomedating and give her her own table away from everyone and know one would bother her, and hopefully she will remember me and be willing to take that picture,either way if she is in town for a while I am sure I will run into her again my condo over looks the golf course of the resort she is staying at.
Old 7/18/05, 10:52 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by SurfnSoCal@July 18, 2005, 10:46 AM
cause we live in freakin SoCal, not texas.
All the more reason to need one

And if this story is true, who the heck was the guy in the truck? Some hemi fan that was jealous of your Mustang
Old 7/18/05, 10:53 AM

P.S. I knew this would be a hard story to swallow for you guys and gals but I figured Id share it anyway, too bad she wouldnt take a pic I tried taking a poparazi style pic of her in the parking lot but shes so far away and I am inside the store that you cant see anything unless you blow it way up and then all you can see is her from behind about to get into her car and her bouncer a few feet behind her...lame, I will keep the camera in the car, my friends and I joked that we should just go over to the resort and take a pic of her by the pool and sell it to the magazines.
Old 7/18/05, 10:53 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by dustindu4@July 18, 2005, 10:30 AM
How come you didn't have a gun on you? Are you nuts?
Sorry, but thinking that everyone should have a gun is part of the problem. It sure is nice living in an area where you can leave you house unlocked and don't worry about crime.
Old 7/18/05, 10:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by adrenalin@July 18, 2005, 10:56 AM
Sorry, but thinking that everyone should have a gun is part of the problem. It sure is nice living in an area where you can leave you house unlocked and don't worry about crime.

Must be nice ---- Im from New Orleans... where we lock anything and everything.
Old 7/18/05, 10:56 AM

Originally posted by moc1976@July 18, 2005, 10:55 AM
All the more reason to need one

And if this story is true, who the heck was the guy in the truck? Some hemi fan that was jealous of your Mustang
the guy was some guy that was just hanging out in the alley for some reason I dont know why he didnt look homeless he had a very nice truck although it had a shell on it he might of lived in that, but he was angry with my friend for taking a leak in the alley behind the dumpster, he kept telling him to go F-ing use the bathroom and thats why it F-ing stinks around there. Then he flipped.

P.S. He could've been homeless with a nice truck I have seen one guy that panhandles on the corner get up and leave once and walk across the street to another parking lot and get into a BMW. They make bank around here and its all tax free.
Old 7/18/05, 11:00 AM

Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 18, 2005, 10:59 AM
Must be nice ---- Im from New Orleans... where we lock anything and everything.
heck I lock the bathroom door and I am alone in the house....lol

must be force of habit, I also live in a nice "upscale" area and I still wouldn't trust anyone, heck just last week they found some ladies body on the side of the road down at the beginning of Rancho Sante Fe, one of the wealthiest and most expensive places to live in the USA.
Old 7/18/05, 11:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by rrobello@July 18, 2005, 10:59 AM
the guy was some guy that was just hanging out in the alley for some reason I dont know why he didnt look homeless he had a very nice truck although it had a shell on it he might of lived in that, but he was angry with my friend for taking a leak in the alley behind the dumpster, he kept telling him to go F-ing use the bathroom and thats why it F-ing stinks around there. Then he flipped.

P.S. He could've been homeless with a nice truck I have seen one guy that panhandles on the corner get up and leave once and walk across the street to another parking lot and get into a BMW. They make bank around here and its all tax free.
OK, I didn't realize the guy with the box cutter and the guy in the truck were the same guy.

And I agree, a lot of those panhandlers do pretty well for themselves. One time a guy was on a Freeway exit looking all sad at me holding some sign. I told him that there was a gas station right over there with an "accepting applications" up on their sign. He told me that he would have to take a pay cut to go work there. That's why I give no $ to any of these guys/gals!
Old 7/18/05, 11:11 AM

Originally posted by moc1976@July 18, 2005, 11:10 AM
OK, I didn't realize the guy with the box cutter and the guy in the truck were the same guy.

And I agree, a lot of those panhandlers do pretty well for themselves. One time a guy was on a Freeway exit looking all sad at me holding some sign. I told him that there was a gas station right over there with an "accepting applications" up on their sign. He told me that he would have to take a pay cut to go work there. That's why I give no $ to any of these guys/gals!
I will go into someplace with them (say McDonalds) and offer to buy them food but wont give them money, they usually say no
Old 7/18/05, 11:34 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is that a picture of Britney in a kitchen?
Old 7/18/05, 11:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

The guy could have been the property owner or something and didn't want his land to smell like ****...
Old 7/18/05, 11:55 AM

Originally posted by mustangspeeder@July 18, 2005, 11:51 AM
The guy could have been the property owner or something and didn't want his land to smell like ****...
property owner wouldve called the cops, not have pulled a box cutter and acted pyscho
Old 7/18/05, 12:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

True, but if it was a bar who knows what his mental state was like.
Old 7/18/05, 12:20 PM

we were at a mexican joint down the street from the bar
Old 7/18/05, 12:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Ahh yeah...forgot about that.....either I'm glad your friend (and you) are ok.
Old 7/18/05, 12:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cliff notes?
Old 7/18/05, 12:36 PM

Originally posted by 06GT@July 18, 2005, 12:31 PM
Cliff notes?
saw britney spears at barnes and noble, pregnant, fat and ugly in pink mumu, wouldnt take pic with my car....shot pool at bar...ate mexican food some dude pulled box cutters on my friend and tried cutting him and then chased us....

oh and I found a dollar on the ground at the bar and 2 quarters left on the table....what a night
Old 7/18/05, 01:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by rrobello@July 18, 2005, 10:39 AM
saw britney spears at barnes and noble, pregnant, fat and ugly in pink mumu, wouldnt take pic with my car....shot pool at bar...ate mexican food some dude pulled box cutters on my friend and tried cutting him and then chased us....

oh and I found a dollar on the ground at the bar and 2 quarters left on the table....what a night

Thx, much easier to ready

Quick Reply: Very strange night