2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Very strange night

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/05, 03:57 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok just got home and I must say this has been one of the wierder nights I have had in a long time....

I got off work and head over to Barnes and Noble to check out some new mags (the new 5.0 has the first 05 to do 9's) and meet some friends. So I am sitting there with my friends reading some mags and I look up and there like a foot away from me is a very pregnant Britney Spears with her little sister Jaime Lynn and her huge bouncer. She looked like crap. Very big and her butt went to helllll-in-a hand-basket (shes having twins apparently). And no I am not being overly critical I realize women put on some weight when pregnant but this girl was fugly....it looked like WWIII broke out in that pink mumu she was wearing. And her sister looked like a nickle hooker in a trailer park, why would someone dress like that???? Anyway moving on, I say hello and she is very nice, I didnt want to bother her to much because obviously she was laying low and didnt want a seen, I say it was nice to meet her she says thanks you too, yada yada yada, and we part ways, sorry no pics she didnt want any taken because she looked so bad, understandable, I wanted to get one of her and me next to my car. As she was leaving though some kid snapped a photo and surprised her.

So we bounce and head over to the bar and shoot some pool....nothing exciting here (except for the near bar fight that almost broke out)...we bounce after last call and head down the street to the Mexican place to grab a bite.....I am sitting down eating and my friend went outside to take a leak in the alley because for some reason the restrooms were locked and we couldnt use them....all of a sudden I see my friend running back and this black dude is chasing him past my car with box cutters swinging at him....I dart outside and the dude looks at me, my friend yells chill hes got a blade, I back off the guy again lunges at my friend and my friend dodges it and punches him.....apparently this guy started with him in the alley over him taking a leak behind the dumpster...my friend told him to chill out the bathrooms were locked and the guy swung at him with his shoe, my friend just sat there wondering what was up with this guy and then the dude pulled the cutters on him and started swinging, well my friend dodge the blows as they ran down the alley and narrowly avoided being cut badly, his shirt was all cut up thats how close it came. The guy finally backed down and my friend came back inside and we ate, while we sit there we see the guy in his black Dodge Ram slowly drive down 101 (main street in front of resturant) and then he flips a uturn and comes back again reaaaalllll slow staring at us inside, he parks down the alley behind my car a ways and sits and waits....so we have to make a dash to the car...I go first thinking the dude might not recognize me and start the car and then my friend comes out and hops in and this guy starts charging down the alley in his truck and I gas it and peel out....now the main roads are under construction so we have to go the long slow way across the railroad tracks to get home and this dude is chasing us, I quickly gas it through a left turn at the light and gun it charging at the tracks cross and dont wait for the light to change, another left then a quick right onto the main stretch and hauled hiney out of there, losing the guy....

I drop of my friend and am now home safe and sound....man what a wierd night, fun and exciting though....still waiting to wake up from this wierd dream.
Old 7/18/05, 05:27 AM
Bullitt Member

That is surely an interesting tale!
I'd definitely have called 911 if I see a guy swinging a knife to my friend. More so if I notice the guy waiting for me outside.
I'm pretty sure your car is not easily confused or forgotten~
Old 7/18/05, 06:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by psychen6@July 18, 2005, 5:30 AM
That is surely an interesting tale!
I'd definitely have called 911 if I see a guy swinging a knife to my friend. More so if I notice the guy waiting for me outside.
I'm pretty sure your car is not easily confused or forgotten~
Yeah, if this is true, why didn't you call the cops? Let's see, crazy guy running around with a blade trying to cut your friend, and cuts his shirt up. Another crazy guy in an alley waiting for you? I smell something fishy about this story. :scratch:
Old 7/18/05, 06:12 AM
Bullitt Member

It's all Brittany's fault. If she would have posed for the pic with you by your car you could have talked her into some Mexican food with you. Then her "muscle" could have made a greasy spot in the sidewalk out of Mr. razor blade dude.
Old 7/18/05, 06:52 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dang, that is just nuts. Britney wearing a moo-moo. What is this world coming to
Old 7/18/05, 07:32 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I call ! You know what gave it away, seeing Brittany Spears in a book store. What was she doing in a book store? That's less believable than getting chased by some crazy guy with a box cutter and then calmly going back in and eating and then getting followed by some guy in a pickup truck.
Old 7/18/05, 07:52 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by jsheehan@July 18, 2005, 8:35 AM
I call ! You know what gave it away, seeing Brittany Spears in a book store.
What he said!! Britney Spears in a book store, good one!
Old 7/18/05, 08:29 AM

still waiting to wake up from this weird dream....
Yeah exactly, quite a good dream story right there. :crazy:

Old 7/18/05, 08:38 AM
Cam Tease

Who knows, stranger things have happened. Haven't you guys seen War of the Worlds?
Old 7/18/05, 08:48 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by rrobello@July 18, 2005, 5:00 AM

She looked like crap. Very big and her butt went to helllll-in-a hand-basket (shes having twins apparently). it looked like WWIII broke out in that pink mumu she was wearing.
Here's a picture of her from a few days ago (apparently no one knows for sure how pregnant she is, but estimates are she's at 4 months). If this is WWIII, sign me up!

[attachmentid=27780]
Old 7/18/05, 08:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

You know what woulda made that story more interesting:

When you see his box-cutter: "You call that a knife?"

Then you whip out a big bowie knife, like from Crocadile Dundee. "Now that's a knife." LOL
Old 7/18/05, 08:52 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Tres Wright@July 18, 2005, 8:51 AM
Here's a picture of her from a few days ago (apparently no one knows for sure how pregnant she is, but estimates are she's at 4 months). If this is WWIII, sign me up!

[attachmentid=27780]
Can't be from a few days ago. They had a brief interview last week with her on Entertainment tonight and she was pretty big.
Old 7/18/05, 09:01 AM
V6 Member

LMAO at the brittany part, and thats pretty scary about the dude with the knife. I just dont understand the part of the Dodge Ram, why did you have to run from him?
Old 7/18/05, 09:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

Where do you live? Just curious, since you said Britney Spears was there with her sister.

I would have definately called the cops once in the restaurant. Especially after the black truck came by twice and appeared to be waiting on me and my friend to come out. Sure, you could outrun a knife, but nowadays, with guns being everywhere, your car would have caught h ell against a stream of bullets.

:crazy:
Old 7/18/05, 09:21 AM
Team Mustang Source

What a weird experience! Wow! I must agree I would have called the cops in a heartbeat. No use taking a chance getting hurt. As for Britney, man, you ever see pics of her without makeup? Yikes!!!
Old 7/18/05, 09:26 AM
Bullitt Member

And then you found five dollars......

Just Kidding
Old 7/18/05, 09:29 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by adrenalin@July 18, 2005, 9:55 AM
Can't be from a few days ago. They had a brief interview last week with her on Entertainment tonight and she was pretty big.
What is the world coming to when you can't believe anything you read on the 'net anymore? The horror!
Old 7/18/05, 10:27 AM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How come you didn't have a gun on you? Are you nuts?
Old 7/18/05, 10:42 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Hey guys, I met up with richard after this happened. I saw his buddy's shirt...all cut up. he was a mess. This isn't a tale, its a true story.

And she was probably buying a baby book or something.
Old 7/18/05, 10:43 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally posted by dustindu4@July 18, 2005, 9:30 AM
How come you didn't have a gun on you? Are you nuts?

cause we live in freakin SoCal, not texas.

Quick Reply: Very strange night