Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unlucky or Cursed

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/06, 08:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

So I get up this morning go out to my car to find my front tires flat and my tag swipped. After the other "problems" i've had getting the car, then someone dents my door the second day i have it and so on and so forth. Im begining to think either the Mustang is cursed or im have a really big streak of bad luck. Fortunatly they had just let the air out and not cut the stems or punctured the tires. I had to drive a few blocks to get to a gas station that had air I took it slow. I didnt see any damage to the tires, I just hope to god there nothing else been done I havent noticed yet! But now i gotta get ANOTHER temp tag and the dealer I have to go through is an hour away! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smilies23.gif[/img] I really just wanna inflict termendous amounts of physical pain on the next person who so much as has a bad thought about doing anything to my Stang!
Old 2/4/06, 09:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FireFighterHill @ February 4, 2006, 10:42 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
So I get up this morning go out to my car to find my front tires flat and my tag swipped. After the other "problems" i've had getting the car, then someone dents my door the second day i have it and so on and so forth. Im begining to think either the Mustang is cursed or im have a really big streak of bad luck. Fortunatly they had just let the air out and not cut the stems or punctured the tires. I had to drive a few blocks to get to a gas station that had air I took it slow. I didnt see any damage to the tires, I just hope to god there nothing else been done I havent noticed yet! But now i gotta get ANOTHER temp tag and the dealer I have to go through is an hour away! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smilies23.gif[/img] I really just wanna inflict termendous amounts of physical pain on the next person who so much as has a bad thought about doing anything to my Stang!
[/b][/quote]

That really blows man. That is rough!!!!!! Probably some punk kid that is jealous of your ride. Or some rice/euro racer that has an issue with american muscle. You may want to invest in a good alarm, or if you have a house that your park it in front of, get a drive way light that turns on when it senses movement.
Old 2/4/06, 09:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Sorry to hear that! When you get your new temp tag, tape it on the inside of the back window.
Old 2/4/06, 09:22 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mustangspeeder @ February 4, 2006, 10:14 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Sorry to hear that! When you get your new temp tag, tape it on the inside of the back window.
[/b][/quote]

Oh God would they dare break the window to get it then !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]

that does suck and I prmoise I will [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/uzi.gif[/img] the first person that purposely hurts mine !!!!
Old 2/4/06, 09:39 AM
I Have Admin Envy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not exactly the way any of us would want to start owning a car

Hope things get better