2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

TMS meeting in kissimmee

Search this Thread

Old 8/30/05 | 09:58 PM

SWEEET pics Dave we had a blast too with you guys hopefully soon we will hook up again. I did receive my invite to the anual Mustang Round up at Silver Springs Jan 8-9. One thing I have been tossing around is possibly adding a roush spoiler to my stang. Me and my wife really like the looks of it and they have a black one hear at our local Ford dealership so we were able to get an good idea on how it would look on my car. Still undecided
Old 8/31/05 | 08:56 AM
Big Falken Tires

Originally posted by mustangshadow@August 30, 2005, 10:01 PM
SWEEET pics Dave we had a blast too with you guys hopefully soon we will hook up again. I did receive my invite to the anual Mustang Round up at Silver Springs Jan 8-9. One thing I have been tossing around is possibly adding a roush spoiler to my stang. Me and my wife really like the looks of it and they have a black one hear at our local Ford dealership so we were able to get an good idea on how it would look on my car. Still undecided

Perry!
What’s up man? How you and the wife doing??
I’ll tell you I think a Roush spoiler would look pretty great especially on Black – will even out nice with the chin spoiler. I am almost regretting not going with a tail that used the stock spoiler holes (after what I spent on the spoiler delete decklid I have on there now – although it is neat after all this time driving around as a fastback before I attempt installing the ducktail!)

That Silver Springs show is in January???? I think I am good for that and am gonna try and make it up. Sounds fun!
Old 8/31/05 | 05:16 PM

All is good here we both have been trying to decide on our next mod. Like I said we both really like the roush spoiler but I want to make sure before following through. I feel like its a tattoo or something LOL (make sure its what ya want before ya do it). I know that I will deffinately be ordering the BBK TB and as far as exhaust we still been bouncing around on which to go with. We are trying to see how things line up for the Oct show but one thing is for sure we will deffinately be at the Silver Springs show in January