2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

SOLD!

Search this Thread

Old 7/15/04, 02:38 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I opened the door, sat down, closed the door, turned the key, and WOW!

Yes boys and girls, it's sooooo much better in person! :worship:

I got into the office today and my HR person asks, "Did you hear about the Mustang thingy going on at the Edgewater Hotel this afternoon?"

"Well, no, I didn't. Guess I'll go check it out." I drove down there, started around the turn-around in the driveway, and almost drove into the lobby when, out of the corner of my eye, there it was. The red '05!! As Ferris said, "If you have the meens, I highly recommend picking one up. It is so choice."

The only pics I got were with my buddy's camera phone and they're not good enough to pass on. This does however bode well for having the car present at the Roundup on Saturday and Sunday!! I'll take my digital and my laptop (for extra space for the massive amounts of pictures I want to get), and then I'll be looking for someone to host them.

For those of you in the Seattle area, my HR person said she heard they would be at the Edgewater Hotel, downtown, until about 5:00 tonight. GET DOWN THERE!!

Okay, now I've got to settle down and try to get some work done.
Old 7/15/04, 02:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by sonic98gt@July 15, 2004, 2:41 PM
I opened the door, sat down, closed the door, turned the key, and WOW!

Yes boys and girls, it's sooooo much better in person! :worship:

I got into the office today and my HR person asks, "Did you hear about the Mustang thingy going on at the Edgewater Hotel this afternoon?"

"Well, no, I didn't. Guess I'll go check it out." I drove down there, started around the turn-around in the driveway, and almost drove into the lobby when, out of the corner of my eye, there it was. The red '05!! As Ferris said, "If you have the meens, I highly recommend picking one up. It is so choice."

The only pics I got were with my buddy's camera phone and they're not good enough to pass on. This does however bode well for having the car present at the Roundup on Saturday and Sunday!! I'll take my digital and my laptop (for extra space for the massive amounts of pictures I want to get), and then I'll be looking for someone to host them.

For those of you in the Seattle area, my HR person said she heard they would be at the Edgewater Hotel, downtown, until about 5:00 tonight. GET DOWN THERE!!

Okay, now I've got to settle down and try to get some work done.
Would love to come but I don't think I manage to get away for a 6 hour flight. Sounds like fun though...
Old 7/15/04, 07:11 PM
Bullitt Member

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! I'm going to the roundup on Sunday, it had darn well better be there! And I want to SIT IN IT. And I want to START IT UP. And REV IT.

Okay, I'm done.

Seriously though, it's about time we got to see this in the Pacific Northwest. The roundup will have around 1400 Mustangs on hand, think that's enough to make it worthy of Ford's attention?

Dave
Old 7/15/04, 08:06 PM
GT Member

YEA It's finally making an appearance here. About time. I heard it was going to be at the BCC show this weekend. And that someone from Ford was going to be at the pony trails
Old 7/15/04, 10:02 PM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

Take good pics guys!! And ask questions....including about an SE.