2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

SEMA Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10/25/04 | 10:26 AM
Cobra Member

Nice photos, great job Jessica!! Keep them coming...
Old 10/25/04 | 10:32 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Great pics I love the wheels on the GT
Old 10/25/04 | 10:34 AM
GT Member

I knew White w/ red interior-stripes would look good. Of course White with red/Camo looks good too. B)
Old 10/25/04 | 10:52 AM
Mach 1 Member

Great pics. I was wondering what the white with red sripes would look like (or any stripes for that matter).... You don't happen to have a rear end shot of the stripes do you....I'm kinda curious as to how it will look on a 05. Again, nice pics..
Old 10/25/04 | 11:09 AM
Mach 1 Member

Very nice Pics, Jessica!!!! I'm hoping there is an aftermarket co. that does the "concept wheels" in 20 in. I'm sure i speak for others when i say i wish Grantsdale would post new or useful info rather than just putting everyone else's info. Dude, worry about yourself. Don't worry about confusing new guys. It's Mustang stuff not nuclear codes!!!!
Old 10/25/04 | 12:23 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

GrantsDale, my bad, I mispoke, I wanted the MyColor without the IUP. I dont want anything but the MyColor. I am reupolstering the seats, replacing the leather on the steering wheel, replacing the audio system, replacing rims, and tires, and painting it. The door panels are going to be redone, but I am keeping the dash. I guess maybe there is more than one thing on the IUP and/or Premuim GT I will be keeping.

As soon as engine mods are solidified, I will be dropping more stuff into the engine. I am planning on showing the car, and hopefully paying it off fairly quickly so that I can race it as well. Hubby wont let me race it til we own it outright,

I never thought you were attacking me, but defintely got the feeling you were nitpicking. As I said in the other thread, I am way excited about this car. I also am way beyond attention getting tactics like posting BS. I am not thin skinned enough to actually have hurt feelings over any of this. I did pin you as the type of guy who just has issues with anyone other than himself having certain types of information. Kinda like "How can she get this stuff, if I cant?" Ya know?

I have been posting in forums for over a decade, I run several, and have for about half that time. I have learned to not be sensitive about what others say, but that doesnt mean that I cant point out when someone is being overbearing with thier comments. That being said, apology accepted, truce called, and we can move on anytime you want.

I second the comments from someone who said this thread moves a lot faster than I can post! I went to respond to GrantsDale and the site was down for a day...

Clintoris, gotta say, I love the ID. I got a laugh out of the comment as well. Someone earlier had posted nice rack, then it disappeared. Listen guys, I would wear baggy clothes if I wanted to hide, so, all the compliements are defintely appreciated. Taking your wife along to the shops DEFINTELY helps. I think the look of absolute lust on my face when they let me near the car helps too. My hubby just stands back and grins.

The Real One, 3D Carbon is working with a company that does Lams, Ferraris, etc, and they are making a series just for the 05. Again, I forgot the name of the company, but when I go Wednesday, I will take pen and paper, and write it all down for you all.

grtpmkn, thank you!

BTW, I buzzed over to RSM (my dealer) to see if I could get a few pics of the LL, and WB they had, and they were gone. The owner of the LL had left it there for a couple days so people could look at it, but I was too late. (Darn life! LOL) I just dont get how someone could leave thier baby there if they dont have to?? It was nice of him though...

Oh, I never said I wasnt verbose, I will try to be less long winded,
Old 10/25/04 | 01:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks Jessica. Nice job.
Old 10/25/04 | 02:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

just stripes and wheels are enough, that car is SICK
Old 10/25/04 | 03:04 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

I will be posting Wednesday evening, my time... I will be taking an extra memory card, and battery for the camera! LOL I want to take a ton of pics, and I will probably just upload them to a site, and give you all the web adress.

Clintoris, then here is what you do... put her in a low cut top, some low rise jeans, and just have her with you. Most shop jocks cant see past a set of boobies, or a nice pair of legs. They wouldnt care who is after the info, if they get to look at her!

I love cars, always have. Its what happens when your mom races stock cars. LOL!!
Old 10/25/04 | 03:12 PM
Bullitt Member

I wonder what they are putting along the lower body below the door. They have taken off the factory moulding.

Old 10/25/04 | 03:17 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Nice Pics Jessica. Guess you know how to get the shop jocks attention huh? :P
Old 10/25/04 | 03:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

wing is missing too, also note a little bit of rubber on the rear fender
Old 10/25/04 | 03:25 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Scothew - Any woman who has lived outside a convent, and is over the age of 21 knows how to get the attention of a shop jock. We have all been in a shop, for one reason or another...

I went to take my 99 in for tires at RSM Ford a couple years ago.. on the showroom floor was a gorgeous shadow grey Saleen vert. Hubby watched through the shop window. Apparently, the look on my face was .... xrated, LOL. The service guy taking the info on my car, followed my husbands glance, then looked back at him and said, "she gets whatever she wants, huh" To which hubby said, "lets just say its a good thing I dont have 60k sitting around for that car." And I wasnt even wearing a low cut shirt. I think shop jocks just really like girls who like cars, no matter what they are wearing.
Old 10/25/04 | 03:30 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@October 25, 2004, 11:26 AM

BTW, I buzzed over to RSM (my dealer) to see if I could get a few pics of the LL, and WB they had, and they were gone. The owner of the LL had left it there for a couple days so people could look at it, but I was too late. (Darn life! LOL) I just dont get how someone could leave thier baby there if they dont have to?? It was nice of him though...
I saw the Sonic Blue GT they had there last week. I couldn't take pics though, as the guy was installing LoJack on it. I guess the owner was out of town, and picked it up on friday.

Who's your sales person at RSM Ford?
Old 10/25/04 | 04:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Great Pics! Keep 'em comming!!! B)
Old 10/25/04 | 04:27 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Surfn, you have a PM... Daniel is the guy I am dealing with. I cruised by on Sunday, and was told he left it there on purpose... Then again, talk to two different sales guys, and you will get two totally different answers.

Looks like we have the same car on order... Now its a race to see who gets thiers first! I have about 4 weeks on you though...
Old 10/25/04 | 04:31 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Kevin, it had rained recently when they drove the car from the paint shop to the audio shop, so, I am thinking that is dirt on the fender... I dont remember seeing rubber on it, but, again, I could be wrong! It did not currently have the wing on it, however, like the computer mock of it, it will have quite a large on it for the show.
Old 10/25/04 | 05:28 PM
FR500 Member

i wanted to see the front
Old 10/25/04 | 05:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@October 25, 2004, 5:34 PM
Kevin, it had rained recently when they drove the car from the paint shop to the audio shop, so, I am thinking that is dirt on the fender... I dont remember seeing rubber on it, but, again, I could be wrong! It did not currently have the wing on it, however, like the computer mock of it, it will have quite a large on it for the show.
If it doesnt have rubber on the fenders they're sissys Rubber stays put pretty well on fenders unless you spray Pam on them before running at the track B)
Old 10/25/04 | 06:16 PM
Cobra Member

Thanks, Jessica!!! Nice pics! (that almost rhymes with something else... :nono: ) I'm totally kidding. You're lucky that you have a place to ogle the aftermarket so close to home. If I ever come accross a place like that, I'm going to bring wy wife along just to see if I get more information out of them... she's hot too.

Quick Reply: SEMA Mustang