Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for Canadian buyers

Search this Thread

Old 9/24/04, 11:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

I am a little confused on the price lists. The US price list has 3 levels of pricing, but the Canadian list has just 2. Why? Also, when you look at the Canadian buying guide and compare it to the posted price guide there seems to be some options not listed on the price list.

I am doing all my research and want to go to the dealer when I am ready with every angle covered, the dealer cost, MSRP, what other dealerships are offering like $500 above invoice or $500 under MSRP, the options I want and what is available.

I am looking at Mineral Grey GT, interior upgrade with the red option and the shaker 1000. The stereo option depends on how far the dealer will go down from MSRP.

darn I can't wait!!!
Old 9/25/04, 06:01 AM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
When I posted the Excel Spreadsheet for canadian pricing...I only put the 2 columns. (Invoice+Holdback and MSRP) for 2 reasons.

#1) it was all I was given
#2) the first column is pointless, as you'll never get that price (as straight invoice without holdbacks)

So in other words, If I had them, it would be pointless to even post them. I created that excel pic, it is not the PDF from ford.