2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Project "Eleanor" and the 05 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 6/7/04, 06:41 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right near the SuperStallion and Comp Orange Cobra.
They still show the super stallion??!? Is it the turbo white\green\blue with super stallion on the side?

Got any pics of it? That is one of my favorite concept mustangs of all time.

Way cool car, and congrats.
Old 6/7/04, 07:27 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
posted earlier but forgot the topic, heehee. anyway, i love the car. it looks real good, and i dont think it really looks ricey, the only thing i'd change is maybe move the stripes closer 2gether or widen them. but overall that car is bada$$. no wonder you won
Old 6/7/04, 07:31 PM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Grantsdale@June 7, 2004, 4:14 PM
::bites tongue::
Well there's a first.
Old 6/7/04, 07:48 PM
Banned

See what I mean? You obviously have a problem directly with me. I have never attacked a user on these boards, just the bad "facts" they have tried to post. And yes I post my opinion. But you don't know me, so how you can say that this is the first time I have kept my mouth shut? Like I said previously, if you have a problem, take it up in PM with me. I post on the subject of the thread, you obviously just attack me.
Old 6/7/04, 07:52 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
WTF?? whay cant all of you bums just shut the F up and and ditch the . we're all here cuz we're stang fans riite? :scans for spies from GM: so lets just kick back, relax and talk about our favorite ponycar. geez.

please note that this is aimed @ no one in particular. it seems like everyone is a bit grumpy right now.
Old 6/7/04, 07:56 PM
Banned

Yeah I'll probably get another warning from BM for defending myself, but it is completely ridiculous that I have to deal with people attacking me directly without any intervention, but just because I voice my opinion without holding back and being nice, I get "warned". No one can find me directly attacking a person without being provoked in a post. But I do very bluntly post my opinion.
GTR Member

Originally posted by Grantsdale@June 7, 2004, 7:51 PM
See what I mean? You obviously have a problem directly with me. I have never attacked a user on these boards, just the bad "facts" they have tried to post. And yes I post my opinion. But you don't know me, so how you can say that this is the first time I have kept my mouth shut? Like I said previously, if you have a problem, take it up in PM with me. I post on the subject of the thread, you obviously just attack me.
I was actually trying to be funny with you, but you take things waaaaay too seriously. Wow are you sensitive! You can dish it out, but you can't take any critcism.

Touchy, touchy, touchy.

You really need to chill out.
GT Member

Cant we all just get along?

We can start a bonfire and sit around it and sing cat stevens songs...
Old 6/7/04, 07:58 PM
Banned

edit: Nevermind. I'll let you have that one for free, and give you the benefit of the doubt.

The first thing I wrote wasn't to you twincam.
Old 6/7/04, 08:00 PM
GT Member

Sorry man, just trying to ease some tension, before they close the thread.
Old 6/7/04, 08:10 PM
GTR Member

Koombyah, Koombyah.

No, I never sang it, and have no idea how to spell it.
Old 6/7/04, 08:12 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally posted by mr-mstng@June 7, 2004, 8:13 PM

I have to show that to some of my Rugby playing friends!! They are some strange people!
Old 6/7/04, 08:13 PM
Team Mustang Source

Old 6/7/04, 08:18 PM
GT Member

Arkangel,
Love the car, man. Any performance mods?
Old 6/7/04, 08:28 PM
GT Member

A few people have mentioned that the car would look better with the stripes wider and closer. Looking at it from the front, it appears so, but if you go onto his cardomain website, you can get some pics from other angles, and you'll see that the stripes are positioned like that because of the location of the hood scoops.
Old 6/7/04, 08:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The reason I like this board is because it is different from most other forums regarding a variety of reasons.

First, it is probably the only true pro-05 Site on the web. Generally, we all have little issues with little details we wish Ford had done better but this is the only site I have been on that doesn't bash the car because of these minor details. No car is perfect after all. Another thing is that most of the posters here seem to be very mature and adultlike, which is obviously a side effect of a the clean board that Brad is running, which I applaud him for. BON is a very open and explicit place, which is great most of the time, but it's much tougher to run a site that is family friendly.

Secondly, everyone here is a fan of Mustangs, regardless of how much they know or don't know about cars, and the prices and so on. Some here, as I have noticed, also have to remember that even though some topics have been run through the ground twenty times that new people will always pop in asking the same thing over and over again. These are people who are pretty much clueless about the vehicle and are as interested about the car as we were when we knew nothing about it a few years ago. Yea, they should read the FAQ, but some don't even know what that is. Hey, not everyone in my family knows how to program the VCR either! These people are out there you know! If we just bash these people we are only driving them away from the board and giving it a bad reputation which no one wants.

Regardless if you like Ark's car or not, and I do like it, it has more work, time, and effort put into it than any "ricer" I've ever seen. I give him ....
Old 6/7/04, 08:31 PM
GTR Member

I saw he did a 1/18th model of it too (on cardomain).
Old 6/7/04, 08:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by My89Ford@June 7, 2004, 8:31 PM
A few people have mentioned that the car would look better with the stripes wider and closer. Looking at it from the front, it appears so, but if you go onto his cardomain website, you can get some pics from other angles, and you'll see that the stripes are positioned like that because of the location of the hood scoops.
Yep, and I was actually waiting to see what stripes matching the reverse scoops looked like from the moment I saw the first 03 Cobra. Most striped Mustangs are not that far apart but I think it gives the car a much wider, exotic like, look to it.
Old 6/7/04, 08:38 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by BlackRiderX+June 7, 2004, 8:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackRiderX @ June 7, 2004, 8:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-My89Ford@June 7, 2004, 8:31 PM
Yep, and I was actually waiting to see what stripes matching the reverse scoops looked like from the moment I saw the first 03 Cobra. Most striped Mustangs are not that far apart but I think it gives the car a much wider, exotic like, look to it. [/b][/quote]
Yup, thats exactly why i did it. I had some photo shops done too see what it would look like both ways, and it just looked odd, having the stripes overlap the heat vents. Now if it was a different hood i probably would have brought them closer together. Im not ready to get a custom hood either, because i like sitting in traffic, and seeing all that nasty bad, dirty heat escape!!
Old 6/7/04, 08:40 PM
Cobra Member

Good Job, Ark! Not my cup of tea, but its worth every bit of recognition it deserves...and getting a picture next to an 05 aint bad either

Quick Reply: Project "Eleanor" and the 05 Mustang