2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Pricing help on a 08 GT in southeast PA

Search this Thread

Old 2/25/08, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pricing help on a 08 GT in southeast PA

Hello everyone,
I'm looking to buy a Mustang and I'm search for that one with the options I want and is at a price I can live with. So far the dealers around me seem pretty locked in to almost sticker prices. I'm wondering what GTs are going for in PA and what I should offer. Is invoice minus rebate too low to offer? I'm looking for a Torch Red GT premium with dark charcoal interior in a manual trans with 18 inch polished al. wheels. Debating on whether I want a nav system or not. Nice to have but this car will be my commuter and weekend machine so I probably won't do too much exporing where I'd need to know where to turn. Anyone from PA, please chime in and share where the good dealers are.

Mike
Old 2/25/08, 05:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not from PA, but you could try to obtain an X-Plan pin # to get a no haggle price + any incentives or rebates offered as well. There are a couple of people who work for dealerships on this site and I'm sure they'll chime in soon enough. I was able to obtain my X-Plan pin# from a guy over at the blueovalforums. Though there are some dealers who will sell at or about the same the cost of x-plan even without a pin. Good luck
Old 2/25/08, 06:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bikeman
Hello everyone,
I'm looking to buy a Mustang and I'm search for that one with the options I want and is at a price I can live with. So far the dealers around me seem pretty locked in to almost sticker prices. I'm wondering what GTs are going for in PA and what I should offer. Is invoice minus rebate too low to offer? I'm looking for a Torch Red GT premium with dark charcoal interior in a manual trans with 18 inch polished al. wheels. Debating on whether I want a nav system or not. Nice to have but this car will be my commuter and weekend machine so I probably won't do too much exporing where I'd need to know where to turn. Anyone from PA, please chime in and share where the good dealers are.

Mike
Hey Mike, I got your PM. Thanks for sending me one. Be glad to help out. We aren't too far apart in terms of location. I PM'ed you back with my cell. Please give me a call and we can chat some more. Look forward to hearing from you.