2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 6/27/06, 08:31 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OH MY GOSH, THAT'S MY CAR!!!! I can't believe it, you and I ordered almost the same identical car! The only difference I see is mine will have a red interior Thanks for the preview, now I can see what I'm getting She looks great, but I bet it's going to be eating you alive to have to leaver her behind and go to Germany!

Nanner time
Old 6/27/06, 08:43 AM
Cobra Member

I want to see the dash and a side shot of the shifter up-close, please.
Old 6/27/06, 09:12 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Bob99b5
I like the trim around the shifter, but the shifter itself is yuck!
Old 6/27/06, 09:35 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the premiere trim photos. It looks like the new shifter **** and bezel ring are exclusive to this option. Hope you get to drive it soon!
Old 6/27/06, 09:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Wow, that's beautiful! I wish they would have had that stitching on the 05's
Old 6/27/06, 09:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Congratulations again Bob, that is one beautiful car! I thought that was Tasca Ford, it seems to be "on the way" whenever I am heading into Providence. Originally, I was not a fan of the hood scoop, but as I said before it really is growing on me depending on the color of the car. Looks great on yours. Enjoy the car, but please don't drive it in the winter!
Old 6/27/06, 11:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Tres Wright
OH MY GOSH, THAT'S MY CAR!!!! I can't believe it, you and I ordered almost the same identical car! The only difference I see is mine will have a red interior Thanks for the preview, now I can see what I'm getting She looks great, but I bet it's going to be eating you alive to have to leaver her behind and go to Germany!

Nanner time
Lucky for me the trip is CANCELLED. The two days of delay at the airports, plus the 6 hour time difference made me miss the meeting I was going to!!!!

KirkaThe cloth top looks great!
Thanks, I love it too and think that it makes the car. I just need to figure out what to use on it to protect it. I just did the PDI on the car and when I washed it, the water rolled off like water on a duck (instead of soaking in). I've heard that a product called "Ragg Top" is supposed to be good - has anyone tried it on canvas or cloth???

Shotokan1509I want to see the dash and a side shot of the shifter up-close, please.
I'll post them later tonight. I need to put a quick coat of wax on it now and then it's off for a drive!

incomingRPGCongratulations again Bob, that is one beautiful car! I thought that was Tasca Ford, it seems to be "on the way" whenever I am heading into Providence. Originally, I was not a fan of the hood scoop, but as I said before it really is growing on me depending on the color of the car. Looks great on yours. Enjoy the car, but please don't drive it in the winter!
I'd like to say that I won't drive it in the winter but the reality is that I probably will use it the same way I've done with every other Mustang - year round, 365 days a year!
Old 6/27/06, 11:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

I'll tell ya, once you start adding all the fun stuff on these things for '07, they cost a few bucks.
Old 6/27/06, 12:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

You're not kidding. One I looked at is 36,700 + tax and license takes it to 40+
Old 6/27/06, 05:31 PM
GT Member

congrats to you bob!

I got mine from Tasca as well... though I am in ATL completing work projects throughout the summer.

I'll be back in August and hope to catch a few A&W cruise nights (tues evenings)... see you there?
Old 6/27/06, 05:40 PM

Where are you guys ordering your cars from? I got my 07 GT fully loaded for 30,500.
Old 6/27/06, 05:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Hey Bob! Stop riding around so much and give us some feedback on your impressions of the Premier Trim Pkg. Feel free to post some more pics at the same time.

Chip
Old 6/27/06, 07:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Bob, I am digging the cloth top and the hood scoop. The cloth top will make my unit and I think that it makes yours. Sorry to say that I do not like that shifter. But, I dig everything else. Congrats.
Old 6/27/06, 07:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks Bob! Awesome GT, how about some pics of the seats and dash pad?
Old 6/27/06, 08:18 PM
Bullitt Member

FRITZI'll tell ya, once you start adding all the fun stuff on these things for '07, they cost a few bucks.
They are high when you equip them - my car's MSRP was $35285 but I bought it on X-plan - but what else can you get for the same money? Not too much better IMHO. My wife kept trying to convince me to buy a Porsche Boxster (no room for the kids) or a BMW 3 series (nice car but the vert is on the verge of a redesign), both of which would have cost a solid $10-$15K more. I consider the Mustang to be my perfect commuter car - they're not overly expensive, they're reliable and fun, and there's always a buyer looking for them when you're ready to sell.

x96283congrats to you bob!

I got mine from Tasca as well... though I am in ATL completing work projects throughout the summer.

I'll be back in August and hope to catch a few A&W cruise nights (tues evenings)... see you there?
Send me a PM when you're back if you're interested in meeting. My favorite cruise night was garden city but they closed that several years ago.

flashfearlessQuote:
And the shifter:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3281&stc=1&d=115141532 4

Bob, I am digging the cloth top and the hood scoop. The cloth top will make my unit and I think that it makes yours. Sorry to say that I do not like that shifter. But, I dig everything else. Congrats.
Thanks flash - the cloth top is definitely the way to go for the vert. I was parked near a black vinyl topped '05 GT vert today and there's no comparison. I like the scoop too but both my in-laws asked me "what's that bump on the hood?" Still, I really do like it!

I'm not crazy about the other peices in the appearance pkg - the rolled tips look smaller than the standard tips to me, plus they're not cut at an angle like the standard tips. I think they look plain and ordinary, not at all what I expected. And the engine cover is pretty much useless to me - it dresses up the engine compartment but - now don't flame me - I don't open the hood all that often.

ipchay61Hey Bob! Stop riding around so much and give us some feedback on your impressions of the Premier Trim Pkg. Feel free to post some more pics at the same time.

Chip
The Premier Trim is totally worth it. The shifter and bezel are great, the pedals are cool, and the stitching, especially on the dash, is spot on and of very high quality. I don't know what the dash pad is made of but it really does look and feel like leather. The console cover and door arm rests are pretty much vinyl, but not nasty vinyl by any stretch of the imagination.

Here are some more pics, some per your requests, some which I just felt like posting!

Here it is on the way out of the dealer w/my kids:

Attachment 3357

Home (hooray!), pre PDI:

Attachment 3358

A few hours later, all spiffy clean and ready to run (notice the Hawaiin Mustang shirt - it's got a couple of 1960's models, a '92 GT red exactly like the one I owned, a 2002 GT red also exactly like my last one, and a sliver '05 coupe - pretty cool me thinks!):
Attachment 3359

The requested side shot of the shift **** - not sure *why* this one was wanted but I don't ask questions!

Attachment 3360

A pedal shot, notice the infamous "short carpet":

Attachment 3361

And finally a couple of dash shots - if you haven't gotten the message yet, the premier trim pkg is nice - just buy it!

Attachment 3362
Attachment 3363
Attached Thumbnails Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res4.jpg   Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res7.jpg   Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res8.jpg   Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res9.jpg   Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res13.jpg  

Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res14.jpg   Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!-low-res16.jpg  
Old 6/27/06, 08:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks Bob for all the pics! That is an impressive looking machine you got there. The driver and kids aren't to shabby either I am even more glad I ordered that interior package in the dark charcoal now that I see it in the pics, it looks great! Thanks again, now go have some fun driving!
Old 6/27/06, 08:35 PM
Cobra Member

your car is looking great!

With the carpet, did you just get some bad luck or are there other people with short carpet?
Old 6/27/06, 08:36 PM

Are all the carpets that short by the pedals?????????? I have not noticed it in the ones I have checked out.
Old 6/27/06, 09:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Home (hooray!), pre PDI:
Why? Did you decide to do this yourself? Did I hear that you work at a dealer?

A few hours later, all spiffy clean and ready to run (notice the Hawaiin Mustang shirt - it's got a couple of 1960's models, a '92 GT red exactly like the one I owned, a 2002 GT red also exactly like my last one, and a sliver '05 coupe - pretty cool me thinks!):
Maybe, but those sandals gotta go! Just teasing you dude...

And finally a couple of dash shots - if you haven't gotten the message yet, the premier trim pkg is nice - just buy it!
Shoulda woulda coulda. I'm glad that I at least decided to go with the IUP..
Old 6/27/06, 09:01 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I hope you recycle all that plastic. This world needs it.

Quick Reply: Premier Trim Pic from my '07 Vert!!!!!