Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O2 sensors turning on and off

Search this Thread

Old 6/20/17, 01:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Exactly 110% spot on about the differences between the original BamaChips and Bama performance.. Ever since Doug sold his tuning business to AM, Bama has indeed gone to the gutter.. Hopefully Doug will eventually get back into the custom tuning industry and start up a new business in which I'll definitely be waiting in line to become one of his long awaited, returning customers once again
I understand he is back into tuning but working for someone. I want to say it is a pretty well known company. I can't remember but C&L comes to mind for some reason.
Old 6/20/17, 10:26 PM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,965 Likes on 1,590 Posts
Originally Posted by 07 Boss
I understand he is back into tuning but working for someone. I want to say it is a pretty well known company. I can't remember but C&L comes to mind for some reason.
Shortly after Doug sold BamaChips to Amercian Muscle, he became lead calibrator for C&L Performance until AM acquired C&L in April of 2014 from founder and CEO Lee Bender.. Anyhow nobody knows where Doug has been since the American Muscle acquisition of C&L took place over 3 years ago