2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

NO Vert for you

Search this Thread

Old 12/6/04, 07:57 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was out today perusing the Monday delivery of Mustangs near my house. Mind you, I already have a salesman in place, and we have everything worked out down to when Eleanors coming home.....Its all good, I am pleased.. I go there weekly to play with the horses, and its all cool, he knows I am not bringing one of them home..

soooooo... I was going to snap a couple pics of this super nice looking torch with Black striping..And I am taking away in the drizzle, my salesguy has went back in to get out of the rain so a snake with legs(aka strange salesman) approaches me.......(who doesn't know I have one salesman only I deal with, and mustve been new) ..

That's a nice car he says to open...
yes it is I reply...
You need to take it home before they are all gone(this dealer is getting 4-5 per week) He says
No thank you, its auto and I am getting a manual vert......I reply politely
If you want a mustang, you have to get this one, they are not making convertibles he hisses......
To which I say as I am climbing into my car.....
You are right! They are not making them till January.....Have a good one

Little does he know...........
This is how salesmen get bad reps- pressuring the ignorant public by lying.
I am ordering in Late April, Early May, getting medium priority because I need a 90 day build- not a quick one to ensure all this credit report mistake stuff is gone... and driving home in July/August. PLUS I am paying off my Olds early and using it for the trade in.
BTW- my salesmans name is JR Browning and he works at Ernest Mccarty in Alabaster, Even my husband likes him and that's saying a lot. If you are in Birmingham, go see him..
Old 12/6/04, 08:31 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by EleanorsMine+December 6, 2004, 10:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EleanorsMine @ December 6, 2004, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This is how salesmen get bad reps- pressuring the ignorant public by lying... [/b]

And this is how the "ignorant public" puts them in their place.
<!--QuoteBegin-EleanorsMine

You are right! They are not making them till January.....Have a good one [/quote]
Old 12/6/04, 08:38 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by GhostTX+December 6, 2004, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GhostTX @ December 6, 2004, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by EleanorsMine@December 6, 2004, 10:00 PM
This is how salesmen get bad reps- pressuring the ignorant public by lying...
And this is how the "ignorant public" puts them in their place.
<!--QuoteBegin-EleanorsMine

You are right! They are not making them till January.....Have a good one
[/b][/quote]
NO! it was raining......So I was in a hurry and I may have been a little of a jackass myself.....I admit it..As I always do when I am not at my sweetest or brightest..