Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW PICS after wash/detail

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/08, 11:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW PICS after wash/detail

So, it turned out to be a nice day today in Philly, so I washed and detailed Red Thunder and decided to go on a photo shoot. Enjoy these pics!

Oh and don't mind the date. I forgot to fix it - hah

Last edited by CrazyGreek89; 6/1/08 at 11:13 AM.
Old 6/1/08, 03:40 PM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
from one Philly Redfire GT owner to another.. looks great man! I was out with ours today too. Went to a cruise in Cherry hill NJ. Heres my car at that cruise.. . Love your black back panel.. You from SW Philly? Im from the NE

Last edited by topbliss; 6/1/08 at 03:41 PM.
Old 6/1/08, 05:18 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CrazyGreek89
So, it turned out to be a nice day today in Philly, so I washed and detailed Red Thunder and decided to go on a photo shoot. Enjoy these pics!

Oh and don't mind the date. I forgot to fix it - hah

I like the redfire, but WTF is that silver (chrome) round piece of crap on the rear???

Dude, IMO that looks like CRAP!! But then again, its NOT my car....
Old 6/1/08, 05:33 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by topbliss
from one Philly Redfire GT owner to another.. looks great man! I was out with ours today too. Went to a cruise in Cherry hill NJ. Heres my car at that cruise.. . Love your black back panel.. You from SW Philly? Im from the NE
Nice Redfires guys. Thanks for sharing your pics. You look like you need some contrast at the car cruise. Green is the opposite of red in the color spectrum and I have just the car.

Where was the cruise in Cherry Hill? How often is does it occur? I'm interested in going.
Old 6/1/08, 05:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by newdy22
Nice Redfires guys. Thanks for sharing your pics. You look like you need some contrast at the car cruise. Green is the opposite of red in the color spectrum and I have just the car.

Where was the cruise in Cherry Hill? How often is does it occur? I'm interested in going.
Actually, I think it's violet/blue thats at the opposite end of the spectrum................
Old 6/1/08, 06:12 PM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
It was at the coastline on Brace road.. Its the last sunday of the month. Its a brunch cruise. 10-2 and they serve a killler brunch with everything.. from eggs to prime rib.. Its put on by a Corvette club so we need the stangs in force

Originally Posted by newdy22

Old 6/1/08, 06:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Nice looking stangs!
Old 6/1/08, 06:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by topbliss
Nice looking Redfire man. I will have to check that cruise out eventually. No, actually I am from the Fairmount section of Center City.

I haven't seen to many Redfire GT's around. The only other one I have spotted was back in October on the Boulevard late one night. I see Torch Red and Black the most.

Originally Posted by Busted
I like the redfire, but WTF is that silver (chrome) round piece of crap on the rear???

Dude, IMO that looks like CRAP!! But then again, its NOT my car....
Yeah, I mean, I was tired of the stock look witht he gas cap, and I didn't want to go black because I don't have black rims or anything and I wanted it to match my wheels, so I got that. Actually it's brushed aluminum, not "silver (chrome)" HAHAHA. It's made of the same stuff those wheels are so, yeah, IMO I love it because it compliments the wheels.

I think I might be done with mod's for the time being. Depending on how some variables will be, Red Thunder might get traded in/sold next summer. I am thinking of getting a Pontiac G8 or something. I love my 'stang, but it's a real pain in the **** lugging people/things around.

Last edited by CrazyGreek89; 6/1/08 at 06:49 PM.
Old 6/1/08, 07:24 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by falhulk
Actually, I think it's violet/blue thats at the opposite end of the spectrum................
Not according to the color wheel.

Old 6/1/08, 09:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Very nice car! Love the location in the first one!
Old 6/2/08, 11:17 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very nice!