2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Need opinions!

Search this Thread

Old 2/12/05, 09:48 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WB, Silver, and White were my top colors and I purchased the white GT because it was the right fit at the time of purcahse and neither of the other two were there to get a side-by-side comparison. Anyway, I purchased the white with intentions to add the stripes at a later date. I think people tend to underestimate white and write it off as a rental car color but the Perf. White that Ford placed on the 05 GT is nothing less than awesome. Pictures really don't do it justice. By it being an 05 it stands out but the color causes it to stand out that much more. My car stands out in the day and in the night. Wow, when it's clean it totally gleams during the night.
Old 2/12/05, 10:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

PerfWhite05,
Your 100% right, photos can’t touch it (at least on the web), to me it stands out and looks classy.
Old 2/12/05, 10:19 AM
GT Member

Actually, that appears to be the case with most of the colors though. For instance, I didn't care for the LL from the pics I've seen but I saw my first LL GT at the dealership this week and it looks great IMO.

If possible, Dinaer, you may want to find a nearby dealership that has both so you can see them side-by-side then come to a conclusion. In the process you may even see another color you like that you never even considered.

The moral of the story is.. I haven't seen a GT in any color that I despise.
Old 2/12/05, 12:00 PM

This discussion about colour is very interesting, white with racing stripes looks good and the windviel blue is a more mature look.I have not really ever liked white as a colour on a viechle as it is more of a female colour preference too me. This is not knock on anyone who selected this because it is subjective like any other choice. My two favourite colours for the 2005 stang are redfire and sonic blue my 01 is silver which i think is good because it is classy without drawing too much attention. The i am hoping Ford will add in 06 is a bullit green/ british racing colour maybe a littlt bit lighter as i think the current car would look sensational in that , let,s keep our fingers crossed!
Old 2/12/05, 01:41 PM
V6 Member

A Windveil blue with silver stripes would look awesome!
Old 2/12/05, 01:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Dude, what color is the interior of the white car?? The only interior color if I were getting a white one with blue stripes would be parchment leather. I've had my heart set on getting the white and having it striped with royal blue stripes. That is one cool ride.