2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Mini - Mustang for Colts fans...

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/07, 10:23 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mini - Mustang for Colts fans...

Here is a nice color / graphic combination...

http://www.sportsfanfare.com/ud-53029.html

Hopefully after tonight it will be a little more popular!
Old 2/4/07, 11:27 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GO BEARS
Old 2/4/07, 11:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by boss429man
GO home loser BEARS fan

fixed
Old 2/4/07, 12:27 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by rocket88
fixed
Old 2/4/07, 03:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Go Colts! Maybe if the Colts win Peyton will do a Mustang commercial
Old 2/5/07, 10:57 AM
9 is not my lucky number.

Manning sucks. They had to cheat to beat New England by grabbing facemasks and getting away with it, then they play against the Bears who had no business in the superbowl whatsover since Grossman throws with his eyes closed.
Old 2/5/07, 11:39 AM
Cobra R Member

Ouch - sounds like sour grapes.

Face mask? Every team has been the victim of bad / questionable / missed calls. You think that game was lost on the lack of a face mask call?

Come on now, you say Peyton pulls a vacuum? Look at the stats. He may not be the best, but like him or not, he is on the list. And I think he is being fitted for a "I'm a sucky Quarterback" ring. Sorry - had to squeeze a little sarcasm in there.

I have to agree (somewhat) about Chicago. I was not concerned about them much.

I have a lot of resepct for New England. Every time the Colts play them I pucker. New England had me worried. That game was a real roller coaster.

I think the Colts and the Patriots could play a dozen games and it would come out 50/50.
Old 2/5/07, 11:52 AM
Mach 1 Member

I dont know about the face mask call you are referring to but there were a few other BS calls. Pass interference because you didnt allow the reciever to see the ball??? No pass interference when the reciever was getting raped in the end zone?? (Caldwell...the one time he woulda caught a ball), offensive pass interference on Troy Brown, roughing the passer when Banta Cains hand graised Peyton's helmet after he was trying to block the pass? Indy did what they were supposed to do when given chances and I commend them for that. Peyton is a great quarterback no doubt. I wouldnt have a sour taste in my mouth if the officiating wasnt part of the outcome however. No matter who is playing it should be that way. No conspiracy here, just want a good game called officiating wise. That was terrible. The league needs to fix thin. Seems to be an issue every year. Congrads to Indy...the entire team not just peyton....now can we now have anymore kid footage of him and move on already?
Old 2/5/07, 12:06 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Mustang Buster
Go Colts! Maybe if the Colts win Peyton will do a Mustang commercial
Did you see the red Cadillac they awarded him? Nothing against the Caddilac, but a red Shelby would have looked real nice...
Old 2/5/07, 01:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Patriot fans: you don't get to use the "bad officiating changed the outcome of the game" card.

Why you may ask?

1. 2001 AFC Championship game - The tuck rule.

2. 2003 AFC Championship game - The mugging.

You've got it coming.

Lord Football doesn't forget!
Old 2/5/07, 01:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by dustindu4
Manning sucks. They had to cheat to beat New England by grabbing facemasks and getting away with it, then they play against the Bears who had no business in the superbowl whatsover since Grossman throws with his eyes closed.
Funny hearing a Pats fan call the Colts cheaters. Remember the game at Indy when The Colts were running the clock down on the Pats and they could not stop the clock? Willie McGinnest faked a knee injury to stop the clock, sat out his one play and came back in the make the game saving play at the goal line on E James. After making the play he was able to run freely down the field for a Victory lap. Talk about cheaters. I have not respected the Pats since.

There were pleny of bad calls that went the Pats way in that AFC Championship game including picking up the flag on the pass interference at the end of the half. It was clearly def pass interference.

The Colts are the class of the NFL with hard working, trouble free players. When was the last time you saw where one of them was arrested?

Face it, the PAts are stepping aside and the Colts are now the dynasty in the making.

Back to Topic:

I got that Mustang for Christmas.
Old 2/5/07, 02:07 PM
Cobra R Member

Is it die cast?
Old 2/5/07, 02:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by crazyhorse
Funny hearing a Pats fan call the Colts cheaters. Remember the game at Indy when The Colts were running the clock down on the Pats and they could not stop the clock? Willie McGinnest faked a knee injury to stop the clock, sat out his one play and came back in the make the game saving play at the goal line on E James. After making the play he was able to run freely down the field for a Victory lap. Talk about cheaters. I have not respected the Pats since.

There were pleny of bad calls that went the Pats way in that AFC Championship game including picking up the flag on the pass interference at the end of the half. It was clearly def pass interference.

The Colts are the class of the NFL with hard working, trouble free players. When was the last time you saw where one of them was arrested?

Face it, the PAts are stepping aside and the Colts are now the dynasty in the making.

Back to Topic:

I got that Mustang for Christmas.
Oh you mean the flag they picked up because the colts recievers foor collided witht he pats players leg? Yea hats definitely pass interference..NOT. That was a great pick up of the flag IMO. regardless of what team you wanted, officiating wise thats what should happen. A conference insued after the call and they got it rigth. It was incidental contact and not interference. And my point was about officiating. I even said the Colts did what you should do when you get a gift from officials. And a dynasty? Seriously, after how many years of choking they win one finally and you wanna call it a start of a dynasty? Also, the mugin comment. Yep they got mugged and then the league changed the rules to make it not legal to mug. Therefore it was OK to mug at the time. I love Marvin Harrison and think he is a class guy and a great reciever but touch him just the slightest and he cant catch a ball to save his butt after. Indy won, congrads again but lets not get carried away with the dynasty talk.
Old 2/5/07, 02:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by rocket88
Patriot fans: you don't get to use the "bad officiating changed the outcome of the game" card.

Why you may ask?

1. 2001 AFC Championship game - The tuck rule.

2. 2003 AFC Championship game - The mugging.

You've got it coming.

Lord Football doesn't forget!
They may have had it coming but you get yours next year...Breet favre past his prime! Enjoy
Old 2/5/07, 04:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'm not sure what Breet Favre (funny that mispelled his first name, but not his last name) has to do with anything...in case you are not clear...

<---- that's a big blue horse shoe not a packer's logo.
Old 2/5/07, 05:59 PM
GTR Member

All I know is that Bill Bellicheck is a freakin sore loser.good coach but sportsmanship he lacks. I'm glad Colts won. Dungy is a class act. Retarded Glasers should have never fired him or Rich Mckay..but I digress
Old 2/5/07, 06:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Webba
Oh you mean the flag they picked up because the colts recievers foor collided witht he pats players leg? Yea hats definitely pass interference..NOT. That was a great pick up of the flag IMO. regardless of what team you wanted, officiating wise thats what should happen. A conference insued after the call and they got it rigth. It was incidental contact and not interference. And my point was about officiating. I even said the Colts did what you should do when you get a gift from officials. And a dynasty? Seriously, after how many years of choking they win one finally and you wanna call it a start of a dynasty? Also, the mugin comment. Yep they got mugged and then the league changed the rules to make it not legal to mug. Therefore it was OK to mug at the time. I love Marvin Harrison and think he is a class guy and a great reciever but touch him just the slightest and he cant catch a ball to save his butt after. Indy won, congrads again but lets not get carried away with the dynasty talk.
On the jumbotron it looked like the Patriot DB dragged Reggie down and kept him from getting to the ball. I have not seen the TV version of the play. Like has been said, the officiating goes both ways. It should not be used as an excuse.

How can you question the ability of Marvin Harrison. He has made some of the most incredible catches in football history. If bumping him on the catch is all it takes to make him miss, how has be broken so many records? Maybe you should write letters to the DBs of the NFL and let them know how to stop him .

Are they a dynasty yet, no. But, they have won more games over the last 4 or 5 years than ANY other team in the NFL. IF they keep the core together, they could win a few more Super Bowls making them the next dynasty. Like the '70s Steelers, '80s 49ers, '90s Cowboys and '00s Patriots. Welcome in the late '00s/early '10s Colts .

Otherwise .
Old 2/5/07, 06:23 PM
GTR Member

I hear Payton wants to sign with the BUCS
Old 2/5/07, 07:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Boltzman
I hear Payton wants to sign with the BUCS
We're not sharing!
Old 2/5/07, 07:46 PM
Cobra R Member

Hey Crazyhorse - did you see the homecoming ceremonies this evening?

Quick Reply: Mini - Mustang for Colts fans...