2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

JRabbits Roundup

Search this Thread

Old 12/18/04, 09:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think they are meeting tomorrow(Sunday).
Old 12/18/04, 09:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member Retired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oops, I missed that. OK, they can update us all Sunday evening...hopefully with photos....
Old 12/18/04, 10:50 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

We are doing it Sunday..

We are officially meeting at Laguna Brewing company, noon.

LBC
22 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California, 92651
phone: (949) 499-BEER

There is a parking structure directly behind the brewing company. If your coming north on PCH, hang a right on Legion, and a left on Gleneyre, itll be on your left.

If your coming south on PCH, hang a left on Laguna Ave, a right on Gleneyre, and itll be on your right.

When you exit the parking structure you will be on Ramona. You can either walk down to Laguna, go left, and left again on PCH or walk between the shops to PCH. The entrance to the pub is on PCH.

We will be there at noon, and I am hoping that we can get the top part of the structure, and take one part of it for the Stangs.

I will have my camera, hopefully someone else will too because my memory card is not very big.

Should be fun, if you are in the area, stop by!
Old 12/19/04, 01:32 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Ill see ya tomorrow
Old 12/19/04, 10:08 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

Bunny Bump!!
Old 12/19/04, 04:11 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

I am the first one back from our little gathering.

It was me, CA Stang, and rrobello. I gotta say it was great seeing just three 05s sitting in a row, going to be even better when we get more!

We will post some pics, didnt take too many. Parking was a nightmare, and so we have decided that we are going to be going to Rubys in the future. There are tons of them around, and they are set up for this kind of thing.

It was great to hang out with these two guys!

We saw a blonde in a Performance White 05 GT cruising PCH as we sat and had lunch. We yelled out the window, but she didnt hear us. If youre on the site, speak up! She had some custom rims on her ride, and it looked sweet.

I am going to be posting monthly meet info in the Events section, everyone COME OUT to see us in The OC!
Old 12/19/04, 04:45 PM

wheres the pics rabbit?
Old 12/19/04, 04:58 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

I dont have my cable for my camera, hubby used it and he is off in the desert on his motorcycle.... CA Stang has the same exact pics I have. Just depends on who gets home first! LOL

CA Stang has the better pic of us in front of our cars, mine has windshield glare on that pic.

Did you win the car?
Old 12/19/04, 05:10 PM

oh yeah you know it.......NOT. First off we got there late and there were three people called that didnt show before the winner was present, but neither of the three names were us so whatever. They are going to be doing it again, our cars were the cool ones, because they just had a butt load of V6s, one GT with 20s.
Old 12/19/04, 05:29 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by tom_vilsack@December 17, 2004, 1:19 PM
Ill go too...can someone pick me up from vancouver canada...
LOL, Thats Hilarious ROFLMFAO, we got a pretty big storm today in Upstate NY
Old 12/19/04, 05:29 PM

These are what her wheels looked like but in chrome, Although I am not sure if they were these wheels I know I have seen the exact ones posted somewhere on the net but I cant seem to find them now, nor do I really feel up to searching very hard right at this moment. Hers I believe were a little bit thicker in the spokes and arched a little more near the outer part of the rim. And I just noticed that the wheels in the pic I am posting might actually be chrome it just doesnt really look like it on the front wheel but the back is shinier.
Old 12/19/04, 05:52 PM

and Jrabbit here is the photochop of the 05 Shelby I was telling you about.
Old 12/19/04, 05:56 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Nice chop rrobello!!

I havent said THANK YOU to you and CA Stang for coming out. Not only was it cool to hang with you guys, but, see some nice rides. Now if we can just find that blonde...

BTW, ladies... if I wasnt a married woman... Not only are these two VERY cool, but helllllo cuties!

My hubby just arrived home, I am going to try and get those pics up..
Old 12/19/04, 06:14 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Picture 1 from the outing

Old 12/19/04, 06:15 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Picture 2

Old 12/19/04, 06:17 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Picture 3

Old 12/19/04, 06:18 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Red face

Picture 4

Old 12/19/04, 06:52 PM

Thanks, for both the compliment (and if I may, guys can we say MILF [sorry about the choice of words Rabbit] but there is a reason why she goes by JessicaRabbit and she knows her sh!t about cars too) and for coming out, I had fun. Especially with the view of all the sweet rides cruising by on PCH, by the way that was a Viper coming into the parking lot on our way out not whatever it was you said it was (i cant remember what you said; Ferrari???? whatever I am sure you just miss spoke). Both of you guys are cool and I am glad I was able to make it, we definately have to do it again sometime, hopefully more cars will join in. Was that a girl driving the White GT, I didnt see the driver just the passenger, were we just assuming the driver was a girl and the same age as the passenger? She was probably one of those "Laguna Beach" girls that we were talking about. Here is a link to the car I was talking about that was on Overhaulin and built at SEMA.

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/overhaul...e212/photo.html
Old 12/19/04, 07:07 PM

Oh and we definately beat those guys on the East Coast (Philadelphia Meet), we may have had only 3 of us show up but we each had an 05 there, what up with that Brad? And where was Hispony's ride? How'd you get there? Hope you didn't walk in that weather, of which again we had them beat there too. I am so glad I live in Sunny So Cal, with hot cars and hotter women passing by the window the whole time we were there. Just razzing you guys, but I do believe it is West Coast 1, East Coast 0 (unless you wanna give us a bonus point for the weather). Hope you had as much fun as we did.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=11713
Old 12/19/04, 08:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks for meeting up, JessicaRabbit & rrobello. You two were great to hang out with. Thanks for the compliment JessicaRabbit; I'm sure both you and your car are turning some heads. It was cool seeing our three '05s parked next to eachother. I enjoyed grabbing some grub, talking Mustangs and viewing all the sweet rides on PCH. We should definitely do this again as other SoCals receive their '05s. But definitely at Rubys, as we were nearly run out of our parking spaces by the mob of cars looking to take our spots.

Too bad neither of us won the '05 at RMS, rrobello. But we got there late, so it didn't matter anyways. It was cool having both our '05 GTs in route over there. Your car looks awesome in motion.

My pics are fairly similar to Jessica's, but I'll post the pic of us standing next to our rides, along with a few others, tomorrow.

Quick Reply: JRabbits Roundup