2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

ITS HERE....ITS HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 4/20/05, 02:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, actually I have had the car since late December. Its been in the shop since Monday and I have had withdrawls since then. I have been driving a 05 Taurus....wooohooo. Some people may remember that about 2 weeks ago someone backed up into my passengers door. The car is now ready and I am leaving the office in about 15 minutes take delivery of it. By the way, I told them about the fuel tank problem and CD skipping so they have the parts on order so I will have to take it back to get them replaced.

Here is the link with pictures of the damage. I will upload new pictures once I get home today....If ever make it home that is because I am sure I will drive around for a while. Its a beautiful day!

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=21404
Old 4/20/05, 02:22 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

This deserves a few more nanners. Have fun!!!
Old 4/20/05, 03:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah! Put it in a protective bubble so no one will mess with it B)
Old 4/20/05, 08:57 PM
Bullitt Member

congrats... be sure and post pics of the newly restored baby...i know about going through the withdrawls while driving an 05 Taurus while your car was at the body shop (been there, done that.) You deserve a couple of nanners to celebrate getting your car back!
Old 4/20/05, 09:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Well I got my Stang!!! It looks great over all. I cant tell that its been painted so I am a very happy camper. However, for my luck, there is a hair about 1/2 an inch in the clear coat. I am hoping it can be buffed out otherwise they will have to recoat it. Thats something though that could happen to any painter though. Must have been in the air and for my luck it got stuck in the clear coat. I must praise this dealership though. Excellent job and excellent customer service. Any one thats in Chattanooga, TN or near by go Marshall Mize Ford for any body work or to by a Ford. Great people!!! I will let you guys know about the end result and post some pics of the finished product. They have my CD player and fuel tank ordered so the plan is to take it back once the parts arrive at the dealer.

Thanks for the nanners!!!

David