2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

I'm so pissed!

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/05, 06:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by NuPony05+April 5, 2005, 3:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NuPony05 @ April 5, 2005, 3:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-azlitigator@April 5, 2005, 6:23 PM
I say we Mustang drivers should park next to each other. One day at Home Depot hubby and I walked out to find a Mineral Gray GT parked next to ours out in the boonies. We had parked next to the cement curb at the end of the parking lot, and he parked next to us but far enough away for breathing room. Our two cars were the only ones at the end of this long parking lot and it was so nice to see the two beauty's sitting there.
How many 2 X 4's from Home Depot were you able to fit in the new Mustang?
Just kidding! Enjoy your new ride.
[/b][/quote]

Hee hee... we bought some window tint actually and it fit into the trunk nicely B)
Old 4/5/05, 06:14 PM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

I have had to almost weekly buff out damage done by people looking into the car.. usually clear coat scratches....
The other day as I walked out from work - My car is parked in the far corner of the lot -that is half full so I can park in two spaces (since it doesnt take up needed room) to insure people get the message.
:ranting: Unbelievably A guy with a BMW had stopped next to it and was scoping out my car - leaning against the doors and the windows with his freaking face and hauling on the driver door handle to see if I had left it unlocked.... he left before I could vigorously complain about touching my car... I wanted to kick him ...
Old 4/5/05, 06:23 PM
Bullitt Member

I haven't had the guts to park mine anywhere yet. I just drive it if I know I can get home or park in someones driveway. If I have to go shopping, I've been taking my other car. I'll have to break down eventually, but I want her to stay pristine as long as possible.
Old 4/8/05, 05:35 PM
V6 Member

If you drive a nice car it doesn't matter how far away you park from everyone else, some hiney will park right next to you. Really makes me mad when somebody takes up two spots when the parking lot is really crowded. I admire a nice car but must admit I have "evil" thoughts when I see that.
Old 4/8/05, 06:01 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Parking lots and roads with heavy truck traffic are where the most damage occurs. Stay away from these areas as much as possible. My car will not see mall parking lot duty at all. I've had it in the parking lot at the gym, but not often. The black is especially bad, if you look at it sideways there's a spot, dust, speck or some other annomoly which just suc ks. Did I sneak that in??