2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

I WANT NANNERS!

Search this Thread

Old 7/28/05, 07:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:
Congrats!!!!
Old 7/28/05, 09:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by eromzek@July 28, 2005, 12:59 PM
My dealer just called 15 minutes ago and gave me the news that my brand new 05 has arrived!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting since February, I am honestly the happiest man alive right now, I can't even work; I think I'm going to have to hop out early and go right now and pick her up. 05 Sonic blue GT, IUP...ordered feb. 16th, built 7/21/05, delivered 7/28/05!!!! I honestly am going to go insane sitting here thinking about what I'm going to be sitting in in a couple hours. Can't WAIT for the mods!!!! This is the best day of my life!!!!!
CONGRATS now go get it!!
Old 7/28/05, 10:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I got a call at 1830 on June 1, 05 telling me my car would be brought to the Dealer that evening. Called in sick the next morning at 0630 (I work the 1600-2400 shift) and was there with coffee for the prep crew. Doors to the shop opened at 0700, I helped prep, clean and I spent 3 hours laying out the McGuires. BTW, car had 1.8 miles on odometer when I first started it up. I would have camped out in the dealer's lot, had I thought my wife would not have committed me! Once I had it shining just right, I drove it into the show room floor for some pics beside a white and blue Ford GT, (Dealer Promo shots-still waiting for my copies) then out the door with the tires screatching! I drove it 5.7 miles to my house, put it up on floor jacks, and swapped off the wheels! My wife jumped in as I was dropping the rear wheels to the floor, and left me standing there as she drove off calling back "Your too dirty to get in!" She brought the car back about an hour later (had to show off to her friends) and told me "Just leave it alone and enjoy it" Little did she know that while she was gone, I had contacted KC, (thanks!), a friend who owns a custom shop (stripes, tint and body kit) and a friend who does custom exhaust work. Now if I can just get the car from her long enough....heh...heh...heh!
Old 7/28/05, 10:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I got a call at 1830 on June 1, 05 telling me the 'Vert would be brought to the Dealer that evening. I would have camped out in the Dealer's lot if I thought my wife ouldn't have me committed! Called in sick the next morning at 0630 (I work the 1600-2400 shift) and was there with coffee for the prep crew. Doors to the shop opened at 0700, I helped prep, clean and I spent 3 hours laying out the McGuires. BTW, car had 1.8 miles on odometer when I first started it up. Once I had it shining just right, I drove it into the show room floor for some pics beside a white and blue Ford GT, (Dealer Promo shots-still waiting for my copies) then out the door with the tires screatching! I drove it 5.7 miles to my house, put it up on floor jacks, and swapped off the wheels! My wife jumped in as I was dropping the rear wheels to the floor, and left me standing there as she drove off calling back "Your too dirty to get in!" She brought the car back about an hour later (had to show off to her friends) and told me "Just leave it alone and enjoy it". :nono: Little did she know that while she was gone, I had contacted KC, (thanks!), a friend who owns a custom shop (stripes, tint and body kit) and a friend who does custom exhaust work. Now if I can just get the car from her long enough..heh...heh...heh! B)
Old 7/28/05, 10:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I got a call at 1830 on June 1, 05 telling me the 'Vert would be brought to the Dealer that evening. I would have camped out in the Dealer's lot if I thought my wife ouldn't have me committed! Called in sick the next morning at 0630 (I work the 1600-2400 shift) and was there with coffee for the prep crew. Doors to the shop opened at 0700, I helped prep, clean and I spent 3 hours laying out the McGuires. BTW, car had 1.8 miles on odometer when I first started it up. Once I had it shining just right, I drove it into the show room floor for some pics beside a white and blue Ford GT, (Dealer Promo shots-still waiting for my copies) then out the door with the tires screatching! I drove it 5.7 miles to my house, put it up on floor jacks, and swapped off the wheels! My wife jumped in as I was dropping the rear wheels to the floor, and left me standing there as she drove off calling back "Your too dirty to get in!" She brought the car back about an hour later (had to show off to her friends) and told me "Just leave it alone and enjoy it". :nono: Little did she know that while she was gone, I had contacted KC, (thanks!), a friend who owns a custom shop (stripes, tint and body kit) and a friend who does custom exhaust work. Now if I can just get the car from her long enough..heh...heh...heh! B)
Old 7/28/05, 10:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Old 7/28/05, 10:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Old 7/29/05, 12:01 PM
GT Member

I know that feeling, a'int nothing like it! Good luck with your new ride!

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:
Old 7/29/05, 07:25 PM
Bullitt Member

:shock: Now I am jealous, My 05 GT Sonic Blue Vert was built on the 21st also, I was ready to leave work at a moments notice (with boss' permission as he is tired of me pining for it) to pick it up, but no news yet.
Old 7/29/05, 07:33 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good Paul, congrats!